A Plea to Hateocracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Shadis you shut your face and butt out of our world. They should name the next world Putz so that you'll finally have a home you can stick with.

(Better? :D)

That was convincing.....a little too convincing... guess what just joined, hot wheels, beat that

DeletedUser

jeebus.. i don't like that i clearly need to bend this out of an iron bar for you ... that necessity always makes me feel like a teacher and i really don't want to assume such a stance - but what can i do.. :p

when you think you can try to be funny with me, going into personal insults, mocking intelligence, taking a jab at the assumed time/money i spend here all because i said one short sentence to begin with.. which somehow gives u the "ok" to go for stuff that is really out of line in most childish and immature way, proving yourself to be the mental infant with your "pissing contests"...

.. Tony might be angry, I can't tell. Definitely hostile at least ..

i fail to see how i am angry, not at any given point i've given any hostile vibes so can't understand why you reacted like this;

Nobody invited you to this thread Tony, go home with your trash talk'n.

Fer gad's sake can we have a thread in here that makes it to page 2 before degrading into a pissing match between hate and whatever the new variation of that alliance they are fighting calls itself now.

go home Tony!

especially when my initial message was pretty short and sweet;

all i can see is poor conclusions & bad decisions .. enjoy!

..and your attitude never rose to higher plains so i can get easily more quotes from this discussion showing you getting your back slope achy for no good reason at all, if you really want me to.. although i don't think it's that beneficial because you clearly think you can "play this game" (not referring to grepo) and don't know when to stop.

tony, you really really misread me amigo. I never claimed my presence would tip the balance on either side. Only that I would rather play on the losing side than the side that's gonna wreck the place for everyone. *Just clarifying here so that it's not taken the wrong way: by saying you misread me I'm not offending you, or anyone else who might come along and be angry and confused at this point I'm only saying that you mistook my meaning. Sentence 2 is straight forward right? And the final sentence fragment before the astrix isn't referring to anyone particular as the losing side, I was refering to hate as the side that might ruin it for everyone, but that's not their fault, they're just too big and every good player wants to play for them - what can ya do right?

There's no such thing as a grepomaster. there's people who will never get it, they are fail boats. then there's people who do get it. they get divided into sub catagories depending on how much they play and how much money they spend. I spend no money at all on this game and maybe 2.5 hours a day split into 3 sessions (usually). I'm culture lev 36 or 37, which means that I either spend more time or more money (in this case more time) than someone with culture level 20, but less than someone with culture level 60. I, like you, am as leet as my free time allows.

^just too much blabla aka excusing yourself there for me to even care to touch and dissect it all but let me put it this way;

in your output you assume a position of a "decision maker" between the alliances and you switching teams somehow making any difference - hence you thinking quite highly of your own importance.. i have no such delusions of myself and i laugh at people who do.

you lost your temper, your cool, your mojo.. what ever it is.. you dropped the ball buddy. i didn't "misread" you or your alleged "sarcasm", instead you misread me and went for full frontal assault for no good reason.

DeletedUser

dux is a noob :p he'll lose again if everybody in the world gangs up on him again, accept he has more friends in this world

DeletedUser

Is he even still around? I have heard neither hide nor hair from him in quite a while.

DeletedUser

funny mojo, i laughed rep for you! but on the other hand, keep out of fighting with everyone lol :p :D

tony, just dont take it personaly :) cant take nobody serious on this forums :p

also, as it goes for mojo leaving hate... and joining pikachu.. i mean.. pikachu aint doin anythin are they?

DeletedUser34939

couple more cities under siege. eh.

yeah, why not pika, I was close to them and they could use a few more good players.

DeletedUser

Pikas are fun to fight against :) I do agree that being in giant super power alliances are no fun.. Met that fate in Tau :/ Anyways me and my band of misfits out here are fighting against the Pikas and doing decent??? I guess haha... I mean we're training a bunch of new guys to the game so can't expect perfection haha... This world is pretty fun, and even more fun when people like mojo shake things up a bit :D

DeletedUser

Pikas are fun to fight against :) I do agree that being in giant super power alliances are no fun.. Met that fate in Tau :/ Anyways me and my band of misfits out here are fighting against the Pikas and doing decent??? I guess haha... I mean we're training a bunch of new guys to the game so can't expect perfection haha... This world is pretty fun, and even more fun when people like mojo shake things up a bit :D

fun? you mean like this?

untitled2_zps6107f230.png

snipping his own CS?

untitled_zps3b1fc8c4.png

yep couldn't agree more to you its really fun receiving reports like this

DeletedUser34939

Dang it, I just now read the bottom half of Tony's post (lost interest half way through when started from the top the night before). I lost my cool once in my life Tony, I was 14 and I let my mom talk me into getting that frosted tip hairstyle. It was not cool.

DeletedUser

If you never grew the top of your hair long, shaved underneath, and parted it down the middle then you never really knew cool, my friend.

DeletedUser34939

that does sound pretty sweet. I'm rocking a pretty awesome beard right now, it's as dense as sheeps wool. I'm considering getting my hair permed and cut to the exact length of my beard so it looks like a chia pet

DeletedUser34939

Some people have compared me to grizzly adams, personally I think I look more like a grizzly. I swear hair grows from my entire body, not counting eyelids.

DeletedUser

I have a single chest hair right in the middle of my chest. I call it Fred.

DeletedUser34939

I have a single blonde hair that grows out of the bridge of my nose, if I forget to pluck it every few weeks it gets weird long. I have a theory that at some point I had a pimple or something there and somehow a blonde hair follicle from someone else's head landed in it and they just happened to be a perfect match with me to donate tissues so the follicle took.

Unfortunately I don't have the tools available to do a DNA analysis so I'll never know if my theory is correct

DeletedUser

I have a single blonde hair that grows out of the bridge of my nose, if I forget to pluck it every few weeks it gets weird long. I have a theory that at some point I had a pimple or something there and somehow a blonde hair follicle from someone else's head landed in it and they just happened to be a perfect match with me to donate tissues so the follicle took.

Unfortunately I don't have the tools available to do a DNA analysis so I'll never know if my theory is correct

Ooookay....good to know :p

DeletedUser34939

dont look at me like that shadis - at some point this turned into a weird conversation about hair and I happened to have a good weird hair anecdote to add.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.