A Plot Revealed...

DeletedUser345

A Plot Revealed...

Yesterday wise Phenomen were told of a plot against them. One alliance had been smuggling refugees through our lands.

11ukjdx.png

They did try to hide what they were doing but we noticed the lack of booty inside their ships hulls. We noticed that all our enemies had disappeared. We were sad and lonely :(

2djqvet.png

But then King Conman Q tried an even more audacious trick, he got his alliance full of noobs to build up an army! Most of his players were unsure how to this,

aaf1gj.png

Unfortunately after months of experiments they learnt and these noobs created a nuke. We were seriously worried when we heard these reports, I mean in the wrong hands these things are dangerous even when wielded by noobs. So just to reassure ourselves we checked with Q that everything was alright. Once again they tricked and betrayed us.

6ztpad.png

We only realised the threat when one of the members of Xmortis attempted to fire one of these nukes. Luckily Q was well out of the way when this happened.

5vsiva.png

Well after finally seeing through the plot Phenomen declare war on Xmortis, with immediate and deadly effect we have had our warm-up in the last 24 hours and now the real fighting begins. Our colony ships are coming...

P.S. X will not last long at their current rate of all for one and one for all. The desperation in Q's attack;

2zomdrm.png

DeletedUser

Hmmm.... some untruths there, but the pics work well with it... nice :) Apart from the last one... not really fond of that one lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A PnP well done, I hope to see more of these as the war goes on.

DeletedUser

lol nice story hypocrit - uz been inviting refugees/targets for months now and The Efficacious was another example..... i seen your hidden forums and all the plotting on the top ranked alliances - months of it lol what a joke...ur just snakes

and really if you can't tell the difference between RETURNING SUPPORT and an actual attack, its no wonder your IQ's are around 90 and you can continue to dribble more in these forums like the lip service you've been giving to all your 'allies' - use them then backstab them soon, one at a time so its easy for u? so when they pop their heads too close to pheno's pathetic 'rank #1' u make up some excuse to attack them as allies -already planned their demise and using others to achive your own objectives.....while giving lip service in the meantime.....nice black PR u going there, uz must be politicians? ;P

and for the facts, who killed UaE? Several alliances including X where all helping with the UaE/AoA -> SYN war, then all Pheno did in with their pathetic 'missions' was invite targets instead of acutual war - pretty obvious even then what your intentions where - to pop up your numbers then start the backstabbing of X as allies (your closest 'threat', after all TeA as rank#3 were already scammed, all playing to Phenos plans of world domination), while drumming up some pathetic story.....and STILL doing it.... lmao your not even worth the print....get a life, u need one.

DeletedUser

Hmmm a little unfair stating untruth's. That was support returning home.

34o9daq.jpg

Q... Stop ranting. It doesn't matter what you say nothing is going to change this situation or what has happened. You know the truth about your situation here, let other people think what they want. They will anyway... :) So just leave it be.

Ooops not sure that's allowed on the pic lol... ummm taken it off.... Q stop swearing!

DeletedUser5994

Horrible pnp,actually not a pnp just something to slag Xmortis and tell us were bad.
Kinda what a pnp is about but i still hated this one.

DeletedUser5994

And also you said we were the ones betraying you and other s**t like that and your the ones being the traitors,please get a life,yes i have one so don't say s**t about me.

DeletedUser

your skillz -Achilles-? ;P

m11681skillznot-1r79.png

k45047skillznot-2l79.png

next skillz = leech off our inactives now? ;P

DeletedUser

Let's not forget that Dwarfius is ex-Xmortis. You obviously aren't very good mentors. Derpa derpa derp.

DeletedUser

Let's not forget that Dwarfius is ex-Xmortis. You obviously aren't very good mentors. Derpa derpa derp.

the old dwarfis quit soon after he joined from Synergy (THORS buddie) and gave his account to Pheno player -Achilles- the original poster of this rubbish....We don't train new players during orientation or traitors either.

*edit: removed 'lol....you got served ;P' - no entertainment allowed.

DeletedUser

Q you can say whatever you want, i wasnt havin a go at you. i just thought it was funny cause iv only ever heard that in south park

DeletedUser

yea sorry, but people get too offended sometimes when i go on my famous rants :( its only a game...the points are valid - they're just more interesting with some flavor.