A Plot Revealed...

DeletedUser

Yesterday wise Phenomen were told of a plot against them. One alliance had been smuggling refugees through our lands.

[

They did try to hide what they were doing but we noticed the lack of booty inside their ships hulls. We noticed that all our enemies had disappeared. We were sad and lonely :(

But then King Conman Q tried an even more audacious trick, he got his alliance full of noobs to build up an army! Most of his players were unsure how to this,

Unfortunately after months of experiments they learnt and these noobs created a nuke. We were seriously worried when we heard these reports, I mean in the wrong hands these things are dangerous even when wielded by noobs. So just to reassure ourselves we checked with Q that everything was alright. Once again they tricked and betrayed us.

We only realised the threat when one of the members of Xmortis attempted to fire one of these nukes. Luckily Q was well out of the way when this happened.

Well after finally seeing through the plot Phenomen declare war on Xmortis, with immediate and deadly effect we have had our warm-up in the last 24 hours and now the real fighting begins. Our colony ships are coming...

P.S. X will not last long at their current rate of all for one and one for all. The desperation in Q's attack;

Ah god , im not joking i didn't laugh :)) but i think Aliens or Yondo would die laughing if the saw this thing you :)) want to tell us is PnP :)) check one of them oldies noob , maybe you will learn something , and also tell me something is phenomen where as wise as you say why didn't you guys figure all this out by youreself instead of listening to xmortis refugees you invited in you're alliance ah yes .... thats just it :)) u filled the ranks of pheno with :)) our targets ,or maybe you guys want to claim right to all the oceans of beta like the last ill fated alliance did ?

And another thing :)) BOY noobs don't make nukes :)) but i'll take that as a compliment

Hope you show us your l33t skillz soon :)) maybe write write us an epic poem portraying the bad xmortis plotting against the good , humble and nice phenomen if you make it longer than 2 pages i'll rep you :p

DeletedUser

the pnp thread makes me smile , but not in a good way if u get me
:pro:

DeletedUser345

your skillz -Achilles-? ;P

m11681skillznot-1r79.png

k45047skillznot-2l79.png

next skillz = leech off our inactives now? ;P

i put that down to it being the middle of the night.

You can't start critizising me when i havn't even recieved an attack from you yet. Kala was the only one who attacked me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You have NO right telling anyone about him. Let them think what they want. Q may have been off and on for some time. It is his decision to tell people about it.... not yours. I understand why you have stated it, but seriously, it's not fair on him and is no-ones business but his and who he chooses to tell.

On another note... The more I read on these forums the more I feel that it's a just a place for people to whinge, complain and *****. This is supposed to be a fun war game... not a bitching competition. So you get a good report... post it and state it, but no need to be rude about it....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your right i have no right and im sorry about that so hopefully Q gets better and comes back !

DeletedUser

Your right i have no right and im sorry about that so hopefully Q gets better and comes back !

Delete your post mate. To do that edit it. Many of us are aware why he's gone. But he only tells those who he trusts this way they are aware of his condition.

DeletedUser

On another note... The more I read on these forums the more I feel that it's a just a place for people to whinge, complain and *****. This is supposed to be a fun war game... not a bitching competition. So you get a good report... post it and state it, but no need to be rude about it....

Perhaps that is because that is what many people are doing nowadays? I don't see why people don't just let the reports do the talking, it's much easier after all.
However, this war is just beginning, either people will improve, or it will only get worse from here on out.