Absurdity

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser345

Hello Forumers,

I am contacted you about a new alliance, Absurdity. I will be co-leading with THORS HAMMER.

I am writing this because I am our alliances only representative on the forum, my piers like to keep their heads in the game :).

Our leaders is Thors Hammer and Dwarfius. Thor is as you can see a competent player who has been in the top 10 of a world, he is a very aggressive player and one of the best I have worked with. He currently is a leader and ops organizer in Phenomen. I co-founded Pheno and held leadership in Shadows Fall before i quit the world.

We Are Looking For;

We are looking for experienced active members to join the few of us that have already joined up. We plan on dominating our ocean, the core and then the world just like Pheno have done. Based around a small number of strong players this alliance will be looking for experience. We will be planning a member cap of 50-60 but we will not necessarily fill this for the hell of it and again we may go over it if we have a rush of experienced players. We are going to O55.

Member List;

Thors Hammer
X-Eye
Dwarfius
Bowzer
Mcgare
Narcissan

With the likelihood that SCHEUL joins us as well.

If You Are Interested Message Me Including;

GrepoStats
Why You Want to Join Us.
How Committed You Will Be.
What Settings You Would Like to Join In.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

O55 and welcome to Narcissan despite quitting is still 11th in BP and totalled 220,000 points on Zeta.

DeletedUser

Hopefuly you wont restart in the very start of the server, as you did on Xi :)
GL

DeletedUser

Yes, you can alweys hope to be repeatedly attacked by 8 enemy members, don't worry!

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure, you were saying exactly the same thing about Xi :D

DeletedUser345

I'm pretty sure, you were saying exactly the same thing about Xi :D

I am pretty sure you can't comment on anyone elses ability to play the game looking at your own stats. So why don't you jump overboard and watch from a distance as your city burns and wonder was it such a great idea to mock Dwarfius. On Xi for example Shine was out-numbered 4.64 to 1 and i had eight competant players on my island but the quality of players on the Omicron world seems slightly less impressive, e.g. dodd, firelord, you.

Grrr annoyied me now ;) /RANT OVER.

DeletedUser

I have a feeling that absurdity will fall apart like Shine. Depends on their location , and leadership.

DeletedUser345

I have a feeling that absurdity will fall apart like Shine. Depends on their location , and leadership.

I disagree Shine had not bonded before and were gelling in the world, many of us in Absurd have played together before.

Also i see no challenge bar Lynx.

DeletedUser

It really depends on other alliances , like shine was an elite alliance but a much bigger elite alliance wiped them out. It would be best if you were farm from each other , then you would most likely fall apart.

DeletedUser

the quality of players on the Omicron world seems slightly less impressive, e.g. dodd, firelord, you.

I said that i'm not going to play on that server, because of the morale thingie.
P.S. dont judge someone, only by his old forum account :)

DeletedUser345

It really depends on other alliances , like shine was an elite alliance but a much bigger elite alliance wiped them out. It would be best if you were farm from each other , then you would most likely fall apart.

Look lets just get on with the game shall we and stop the talk.

But i think the elite should be taken out here;
much bigger elite alliance wiped them out. Elite is a 20% of the alliance limit alliance with all its players in the top 50, top 20 here that is rank 1. PV isn't and will never be that they opneed their doors to all, in my eyes MRA.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

I said that i'm not going to play on that server, because of the morale thingie.
P.S. dont judge someone, only by his old forum account :)

I think you should tell me your account. ;)

People judge me by a forum account too i just get one over them in the world.

DeletedUser11539

but the quality of players on the Omicron world seems slightly less impressive, e.g. dodd, firelord, you.

Hey are you trying to say something :)

Just kiddin, but really I don't think my rep is fair. Most players have given me - rep because "im a noob" or "your sig sucks" or "liar"
and I believe that in general, im not what the rep shows. So please don't judge players according to their rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.