Absurdity

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I actually don't mind your alliance, really don't understand chopper. But other than that I think you guys will hang in there pretty well.

DeletedUser345

Oh goody... Long forward to a merge... Again!!

Its not really a merge.

Dobby is part of Absurdity but he decided to go off and mass-recruit a load of players. When he has finished having his fun and has got some good players from MRAing he will take them to Absurdity and join us again.

He likes to have his play time at the start of the world you see and we keep him on a leash for safety ;).

DeletedUser

Its not really a merge.

Dobby is part of Absurdity but he decided to go off and mass-recruit a load of players. When he has finished having his fun and has got some good players from MRAing he will take them to Absurdity and join us again.

He likes to have his play time at the start of the world you see and we keep him on a leash for safety ;).

But you see that's merging. I got an invite and I hate merges... :heh:

DeletedUser

Yes it is, it has an alliance ranking.

OMG I JUST REALISED!! YOU FAMILY ALLIANCE!!!!!!!!! :eek:

DeletedUser

I should just clear it with you, when I was invited I told achilles that most likely I wouldn't stay here, I just wanted to try it out, but as I did recieve the invite, I thought I'd go with it and perhaps give it a go, but I saw that I wouldn't go far here, as I'm too busy with worlds Zeta and Xi.
In addition yes, this world isn't nearly the struggle Xi is. Right now there is nothing else to do but farm and build, not even any soliders to build (okay, someone might try building an army of swords at the beginning, but what good will they do?). I know I'm just point-whoring at this point, but in Xi I didn't have a chance to make it that high doing the same thing (though I started a day later, but still.. reaching top200 was a struggle).
Anyways, I'm just giving it a go.. not aiming for long-term sucess or anything, just want to see if and how long can I stay that high with points, that's all.
Hence I don't want to be a burden to any alliance and cause even more drama later when I suddenly decide to quit.

DeletedUser345

As a note Absurdity will no longer be competing on this world, we didn't get enough members but we shall recruit again and return for the next world.

DeletedUser

You failed in this world and failed in xi, woah that does not surprise me.

DeletedUser345

You failed in this world and failed in xi, woah that does not surprise me.

We didn't fail firelord we simply didn't have enough time to recruit, Shine was first to 1000 average points in Xi and Absurdity were leading the way here. Just 4 members wasn't working but we will come for you in Pi where you will no doubt start another alliance.

DeletedUser15240

yea, I thought firelord was a Representative not founder for his alliance, yet he seems to have taken control

DeletedUser

If Absurdity will not be in this world would you like me to lock the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.