Advanced -Adonis' Shop & Showroom

DeletedUser

Hey everyone, -Adonis here! Y'all don't really have a showroom so I guess I have to open a shop to get myself noticed :p

Anyways, I'm EXTREMELY laid back in terms of how you request a signature/avatar/alliance CoA(still don't know the size for those). However, I do ask that you are patient because I indeed to have a life. So basically, give me a general idea of what you want in terms of text and color. If you have a specific render(picture) that you want me to use find something here and I'll see what I can do for you. As always, if you like what I make for you +rep never hurts ;)

And now here is some of my work!

the_clown_by_calebbutcher-d55ag0d.png

spidey_by_calebbutcher-d558mk6.png

twisting_beats_by_calebbutcher-d5583lc.png

kirby_in_fire_by_calebbutcher-d554d6i.png

wiz_sig_by_calebbutcher-d554b9h.png

ZenimaSig.png

SigWormnet.png

QueAS.png

Nike-Hightop-Orange-Edit.png

QueABTag.png

DeletedUser

okay than since I already +repped you is it fine for me to ask?
sig
size : 450X120
theme/render : G-Dragon
text : crusnicXIII
text2 : G-DRAGON
Can you make the text be like your current sig with my name over G-dragon's,but overall I'm pretty much fine with letting you go wild on this one, Just make him look sexy:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Heyy Calebs! :)

Well let me see..I'll try to make this as hard as possible. :)

You pick the renders and everything. I like bright colors though so make it pop. ;)
Text:
Lane
Forum Moderator

Thanks love. :)

~ Lane

DeletedUser8396

Details:

Signature and Avatar

Text: Apebble the Great
Details: Have Persian Immortals face a spartan with a gap in between them. In the gap, have a lighning bolt striking the ground with it crumbled

(if you can, please get it in the appropriate sig size so I dont have to use a spoiler. If you cant, very well)

Avvy: Something...spartanish

DeletedUser

okay than since I already +repped you is it fine for me to ask?
sig
size : 450X120
theme/render : G-Dragon
text : crusnicXIII
text2 : G-DRAGON
Can you make the text be like your current sig with my name over G-dragon's,but overall I'm pretty much fine with letting you go wild on this one, Just make him look sexy:p

I would LOVE to do this for you but finding a render is darn near impossible when I don't know what I'm looking for. Find one you like and I'll get it done!

EDIT:
@slobo.c Here is your sig. Sorry for not making it 700 wide but in my opinion thats just way too wide to make a good tag. Here is what I made for you! :) Remember, +rep is always appreciated!

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/181/0/d/dra_mah_by_calebbutcher-d55i8rm.png
dra_mah_by_calebbutcher-d55i8rm.png

slobo.c

Strategos

DeletedUser

@Lane

This one is for you! I know you love bright colors and I seriously tried to give you what you love! But when it all came down to it I ended up spending well over an hour on this and the colors just didn't match up well. I didn't want to trash the entire thing so I added a B&W layer to see what it would look like and it really isn't that bad! If you like it here it is, if not I can always make you another one!

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/182/d/f/hancock_by_calebbutcher-d55jnvo.png
hancock_by_calebbutcher-d55jnvo.png

EDIT:

@crusnic

Here is your tag. Just realized that the focal I worked with was male :|

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/182/9/e/g_dragon_by_calebbutcher-d55ju47.png
g_dragon_by_calebbutcher-d55ju47.png

DeletedUser

thanks Caleb.

EDIT: GD does not look like a girl... well maybe a little bit...

DeletedUser

Okay well now that we are no longer in an issue do you mind if I asked for a desktop background? It's a large canvas so you will have some room to play. Make it look good. :)

Theme: Anything about computers.
Text: There really isn't any as its a desktop

Try to use a mix of bright and dark colours.

If you could do this and it looks good then you have earned my respect.

OH btw the screen resolution is 1366 X 768 I know the size in inches it's a 16 inch monitor. Enjoy :)

Sorry, I don't do LA. It's not my style and not something I feel comfortable doing. Call me what you want but I'm not going to make you a computer background.

DeletedUser

I would like a Sig if you don't mind.

Size: maximum size that is not being put into a spoiler (700x120)
Theme: related to my avatar
Text: DESCENSION, your doom is descending....(like you can see on my current Sig)

I would like it to be two eyes like the sig I have but have the eyes look like they are a part of the same face. Please make it intimidating but not too dark or gory. If you can make the eyes look like they are on fire (avatar) I would really appreciate it. Have all the emphasis on the eyes please.

If you can do this, that would be great.

DeletedUser

I would like a Sig if you don't mind.

Size: maximum size that is not being put into a spoiler (700x120)
Theme: related to my avatar
Text: DESCENSION, your doom is descending....(like you can see on my current Sig)

I would like it to be two eyes like the sig I have but have the eyes look like they are a part of the same face. Please make it intimidating but not too dark or gory. If you can make the eyes look like they are on fire (avatar) I would really appreciate it. Have all the emphasis on the eyes please.

If you can do this, that would be great.

I'll see what I can do! Just an FYI. I rarely if ever make max size signatures. It usually ends up taking away from the piece so i usually work with a 450x120 or 400x120 space if that's alright with you!