All About AeO

• Thread starter DeletedUser36358
  • Start date

DeletedUser36358

So I'll keep this short and sweet...

AeO leadership kicked me from the alliance for comments I made on the alliance forum, then blacklisted me by telling it's pact members that I was a TUS spy. Then they put me on their claims list and are proceeding to try to take my cities. Never seen a bigger bunch of clowns in all my time on grepolis. Never been a spy. Never will be. Says a lot about AeO that they would use these tactics.

Live and learn, Ju

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
4a43f064d5b6e8dabc97f4ba7a91b788.png

DeletedUser37948

Our spy is call blaze or something if I recall right

DeletedUser36358

What did they say?

They didn't say anything to me. They just kicked me out of the alliance after I voiced my opinion on the forums. I then applied to Black List, they immediately let me in, then after AeO spoke with them they immediately kicked me. When I asked BL why they kicked me, they told me AeO said I was a troublemaker and a TUS spy. They added the spy part so that no other O54 alliance pacted with them would accept me. The offered no proof because they have none. I was not happy with the way AeO leadership was acting, I told them so, and that's all that happened. They know it, I know it, and TUS knows I am not a TUS spy. I think it's very poor form for them to spread such lies, and I hope it catches up with them at some point.

On anther note, I still have several friends inside AeO who know I am not a spy, and they inform me that AeO is getting quite a kick out of what they did to me. Apparently on skype there are a group of them having a good laugh. Good for them. I didn't know people played Grepolis like this, but I guess they do. Ask anyone in AeO that worked with me, or anyone from TUS, and they will tell you without any shadow of a doubt that I was never a spy. My main concern of course is that this label follows me around. It's a label I do not deserve.

DeletedUser49022

Maybe you should try to speak to Aoe and ask them on what basis their claims were founded on and try to work around them. Even if they don't let you back into the alliance they could atleast let up on attacking your cities :)

DeletedUser33675

On anther note, I still have several friends inside AeO who know I am not a spy, and they inform me
Well, then afterall it seems your friends are spies, cause they pass information outside alliance :rolleyes:

DeletedUser48652

you insulted half the aliance, you were the cause of internal strife , what more do you need? and this wasn't the first time either if i was in their place i would have kicked you out a long time ago .

DeletedUser46636

sociaju, was a surprise to see you kicked, I kinda liked you, but hell I like everyone even after they flash the red swords at me cause they usually lose. lol

DeletedUser36358

sociaju, was a surprise to see you kicked, I kinda liked you, but hell I like everyone even after they flash the red swords at me cause they usually lose. lol

I was not surprised. Only thing that did surprise me was the spy accusation. No need to make stuff up. Man up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36358

you insulted half the aliance, you were the cause of internal strife , what more do you need? and this wasn't the first time either if i was in their place i would have kicked you out a long time ago .

That's not true either. Nice to see you guys are consistent in your lies. You guys will get eaten up like the minnows you are. More will leave AeO. You can count on it.

DeletedUser37948

for all the rubbish spouted about tus in pnps there is one thing i never do sell out an allie tea knows this and anyone who has played against or for me does

this guy was nothing to do with tus 100%

90% of intel i get is from vets who know me and just want to give me a heads up about something they feel is imorale

propogander is one thing but this pore soul just got hit by the lynch mob

they strung him up like they where wareing bed sheats

DeletedUser

Well I'll spill the beans our spies are:
Treasurer23
jjazzy
Im Blaze
Frishkovina
Ki-Borg
Praehelios
Lukjackm
erikWijmeersch
Wildnisa
Poopstan111
Destroxxi
enginytr
SableStag
Chilluminati

DeletedUser

for all the rubbish spouted about tus in pnps there is one thing i never do sell out an allie tea knows this and anyone who has played against or for me does

this guy was nothing to do with tus 100%

90% of intel i get is from vets who know me and just want to give me a heads up about something they feel is imorale

propogander is one thing but this pore soul just got hit by the lynch mob

they strung him up like they where wareing bed sheats

Now I know why the call you zero point :D