Poopstan111
Destroxxi
enginytr
SableStag
Chilluminati

This spy got 6 of your CS sunk today. I love it lol

DeletedUser

This spy got 6 of your CS sunk today. I love it lol
Well duh, we take care of our spies and feed them intel as well. Surprising if we'd conquer our own spy :) You have to look credible you know, if you don't get attacked and no CS's sent in your direction it would be suspicious.

DeletedUser29916

Well duh, we take care of our spies and feed them intel as well. Surprising if we'd conquer our own spy :) You have to look credible you know, if you don't get attacked and no CS's sent in your direction it would be suspicious.

hehe true story :)

DeletedUser

4a43f064d5b6e8dabc97f4ba7a91b788.png

Needless to say i have to respond with this​

k7kdNjN.jpg

DeletedUser40223

Blaze and Hara's MO..

1. Form as many academies as possible: Check
2. Bully players into joining: Check
3. Come down hard on anyone who has a different opinion to theirs: Check
4. Spread rumours about aforementioned person (Spy and Traitor being the favourites): Check
5. Try to take their cities: Check
6. Carry grudges from other worlds/throw their toys out of the pram: Check
7. Make lots of pacts then stab allies in the back when it suits: Work in progress

Just standard practice for those guys so don't take it personal.. And relax, they still hate me more than you.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36358

Just got through responding to a message from one of the higher ups in AeO who wanted to apologize for what happened. As I told them, I don't care if people don't like me or what I have to say, but I do mind people calling me a spy. I like this game and I know what it means to be labeled a spy. I should be able to speak my mind without being kicked or labeled a spy, but I guess that's too much to ask. To my credit I was able to make sure that most of my cities did not go to AeO. In fact they only got one of my cities. I am very happy about that. And yes I still have friends within AeO who think this whole situation is beyond f'd up. I promise you AeO will not win this world and they know it. Many of their members learned a lot from watching this go down, and for that I am thankful. Best of luck to those who still support me and know how ridiculous this whole situation is. I appreciate all of them. Thanks for reading. I will not post again in this thread as I believe I have made my point. Take care all, Ju

DeletedUser36358

for all the rubbish spouted about tus in pnps there is one thing i never do sell out an allie tea knows this and anyone who has played against or for me does

this guy was nothing to do with tus 100%

90% of intel i get is from vets who know me and just want to give me a heads up about something they feel is imorale

propogander is one thing but this pore soul just got hit by the lynch mob

they strung him up like they where wareing bed sheats

Thank you for saying this. This is all I wanted anyone to know. They lied about me. I was never a spy. Appreciate your honesty, Ju

DeletedUser

You are not a spy I could confirm that, also we never told anyone that you are spy. Never, ever accused you for spying.
PS
Ignore Brir: check

DeletedUser32731

ahh man, as much as i hate to comment on the externals :) first of all you got thing confused mate just like winners who cry for internals, never kicked you for a spy reason, well when you got kicked you left and went to BL and got kicked from there, then your like , what mistake have i made? ;( lol.. your no part of AeO cause your just a mess.. take a shower!

omg not brir again :p you crying again boiii? sorry i ment a really old man, control your emotions u might need a dipper change..

brir you check everything forgot one check, when Blaze Rims you from O44
when you betray your current alliance for a crown and sell out all your friends who helped you {soon √}

stay in your corner and keep quite i just might not notice your there yet with alex :p

Play Dead, you just might survive a little longer..
4EejT.gif

DeletedUser40223

Blaze.. How many cities have I taken off you? And how many have you taken off me? Think the score is 10-0 to me.. You couldn't rim a tyre.. I'm not crying you mug. Why would I? No, I'm just telling the lad here what to expect from you and any alliance tou are in charge of.

As for not saying much on externals, you had plenty to say about me all because you lost in Nicaea. I wanted to leave Nicaea where it was and try to get along because despite my dislike of you and Hara I do like the majority of former Toons now here. But no.. Still spitting out your dummies..

Only alliance I 'betrayed' as you put it was yours, and that was because you shafted just about everyone in Nicaea. I did to you what you did to everyone including me. Only better..

You just shafted the Monks.. Leopards, spots.. etc..

Play dead? No.. You know where I am.. How about trying to back up your bull?

DeletedUser

Blaze.. How many cities have I taken off you? And how many have you taken off me? Think the score is 10-0 to me.. You couldn't rim a tyre.. I'm not crying you mug. Why would I? No, I'm just telling the lad here what to expect from you and any alliance tou are in charge of.

As for not saying much on externals, you had plenty to say about me all because you lost in Nicaea. I wanted to leave Nicaea where it was and try to get along because despite my dislike of you and Hara I do like the majority of former Toons now here. But no.. Still spitting out your dummies..

Only alliance I 'betrayed' as you put it was yours, and that was because you shafted just about everyone in Nicaea. I did to you what you did to everyone including me. Only better..

You just shafted the Monks.. Leopards, spots.. etc..

Play dead? No.. You know where I am.. How about trying to back up your bull?

And there speaks a man who hasn't spoken to any members of AeO. I've spoken to a few members and they tell me blaze and the other leaders have just spent the last 2 weeks fighting huge internal pressure to turn the monks red. To the point where they've actually annoyed a few of their members who feel they didn't do it quickly enough.

You know, you really should try chatting to people sometime brir, you get a lot of info when you're nice to folks. ;)

DeletedUser

Well, then afterall it seems your friends are spies, cause they pass information outside alliance :rolleyes:

so they should kick all his friends on Skype in the alliance too? being a friend to a player doesn't make you a spy , it makes you a friend. don't know the ins and outs of this one but who would need a spy in AeO anyway? to see who is being internalised? we can get that on grepo intel..

DeletedUser40223

And there speaks a man who hasn't spoken to any members of AeO. I've spoken to a few members and they tell me blaze and the other leaders have just spent the last 2 weeks fighting huge internal pressure to turn the monks red. To the point where they've actually annoyed a few of their members who feel they didn't do it quickly enough.

You know, you really should try chatting to people sometime brir, you get a lot of info when you're nice to folks. ;)

I am nice to folks. If you didn't go out of your way to pick an argument with me on everything I say I'd be nice to you too, but you do so I won't bother. As far as Blaze and co are concerned I don't need to speak to anyone.. I spent enough time in Nicaea both with and against them. When I came here I offered the olive branch as I believe other worlds belong there but got it thrown back in my face. They are still crying about losing to us.

Within my first couple of weeks here in Sinope Hara was kind enough to send me a PM mocking me losing 3 cities and laughing that I'd been rimmed. I hadn't but it was close. So No I'm hardly going to be nice to guys who cannot return the compliment. Shame as I like the majority of the former Toons now at A+O. I didn't want to be fighting them in this world but it will undoubtedly happen because that is what Mr Blaze and Mr Hara want.

End of the day Monks were friends and as usual the guys in charge turn a friend red. Leaders sometimes have to make unpopular decisions with the peeps in an alliance because they are supposed to see the bigger picture, obviously reputation and being known as people who give their word and keep it mean nothing to some alliances. No surprise there. It's the same form I've seen before from the same people. Just a different world and different alliances. Leopards/spots as I said before.

DeletedUser

End of the day Monks were friends and as usual the guys in charge turn a friend red. Leaders sometimes have to make unpopular decisions with the peeps in an alliance because they are supposed to see the bigger picture, obviously reputation and being known as people who give their word and keep it mean nothing to some alliances. No surprise there. It's the same form I've seen before from the same people. Just a different world and different alliances. Leopards/spots as I said before.

End of the day a good leader knows when an unpopular decision risks the future of your alliance it's time to give the people what they want, a leader can only lead as long as the majority of the people in the alliance trust and support them.

Big picture Monks are currently being used as food for every major alliance on the server and are pretty useless at defending themselves against the odds facing them. Blaze should have stayed true and allowed their cities to be taken by hostile alliances instead of his own members?? That would have been the dumb move.

I think your perception of the situation is coloured by your opinion of him.

Edit

I would like to to state for the record that although I described a leader as him, I am perfectly aware that there are plenty of good women leaders out there, didn't mean to appear sexist in any way on this day of all days. And a happy International women's day to all our grepo sisters. :D

DeletedUser38465

End of the day a good leader knows when an unpopular decision risks the future of your alliance it's time to give the people what they want, a leader can only lead as long as the majority of the people in the alliance trust and support them.

Big picture Monks are currently being used as food for every major alliance on the server and are pretty useless at defending themselves against the odds facing them. Blaze should have stayed true and allowed their cities to be taken by hostile alliances instead of his own members?? That would have been the dumb move.

Edit

I would like to to state for the record that although I described a leader as him, I am perfectly aware that there are plenty of good women leaders out there, didn't mean to appear sexist in any way on this day of all days. And a happy International women's day to all our grepo sisters. :D

Well said on the first part ezy.
Only objection, sometimes unpopular decisions have to made to better the alliance. That is entirely up to the alliance on whether they can handle a little discomfort temporarily to gain something later on.

DeletedUser

Well said on the first part ezy.
Only objection, sometimes unpopular decisions have to made to better the alliance. That is entirely up to the alliance on whether they can handle a little discomfort temporarily to gain something later on.

Lol, I know what you're referring to Morti, fair do's but different circumstances this time by the looks of things, different alliances. ;)

DeletedUser38465

Lol, I know what you're referring to Morti, fair do's but different circumstances this time by the looks of things, different alliances. ;)

:D

I meant to say also that this is an obvious different circumstance, I was just meaning in general.

DeletedUser

Edit

You are a sexist Ezy,stop pretending.:D