All penguinz are doomed from now

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Starting with the next world,and in EVERY WORLD THAT WILL FOLLOW,I INTEND TO MAKE A THREAD CALLED "FOUNDERS DONT DO THAT!"There i will posted the CRIMINAL WAYS of pengu and others(god i hope that they are as few as possible) in order to disband alliances.I will even ask a good friend of mine to write for me,so the messages will be loud and clear.I know that THE MOTHER OF NOOBS IS PREGNANT IN EVERY SECOND ,but it will be much,much harder to disband.Maybe even impossible.So,as my good friend Betsy like to say,JARPENGUIN:
THE MUTZZYS TEAM WISH YOU GOOD GAMING!

DeletedUser6983

LOL. we will still see it, no matter what happens unfortunately :(

DeletedUser

Maybe,maybe not TK.Still,i have nothing to lose,but they might wake up and be unemployed.So,for me its a win/win situation,for them...

DeletedUser13994

baby_penguin.jpg

What did penguins ever do to you?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
If an alliance founder is stupid enough to fall for a trick such as that, then they clearly weren't the right choice in founders to start with

DeletedUser

If an alliance founder is stupid enough to fall for a trick such as that, then they clearly weren't the right choice in founders to start with
maybe u have right,but everyone of us made,make or will make mistakes.no need to be disbanded,they will learn on their own skin.

DeletedUser

to be fair some of em that get disbanded asked for it.. I think any alliance that has more than 5 branches should automatically get disbanded.. it ruins the world having that many.. and I hope there aren't many on Nu with a cap of 200!

DeletedUser345

what a stupid idea :rolleyes:, grepolis wiki actually posts it as a tactic, it is perfectly fine thing to do and your suggestion is just ridiculous, anyway the alliances that get disbanded, there founders aren't even on the forums

DeletedUser

I like Mutzzy's nice side, I think it is a good thing for him to do this, then if Jarp or whoever manages to disband something the leader of that alliance really did deserve it.

DeletedUser

I like Mutzzy's nice side, I think it is a good thing for him to do this, then if Jarp or whoever manages to disband something the leader of that alliance really did deserve it.

if u didnt bring up that point i would actually think it was a bad idea. but ur right it would make it more of a challenge and a more notable achievement, and wouldnt single out just the noobs. however i do feel the disbandit would be harassed more.

DeletedUser

i do kinda think that if leaders read the forums they would know that giving rights away was a really bad idea! There is enough on here about why you shouldn't.. I think that the guys that do it don't read the forums.. so wouldn't read this either..

besides I think this might be a bit OT.. shouldn't it really be in the guides section as it's not really specific to Nu.

:)

DeletedUser

im will try so make a pnp or whatever is called.will be not against one people but against this type of peoples.this way it not must to be putted in guides.not that without pnp it must.

DeletedUser

*facepalm

Well I use different accounts for each world so I don't see what this warnings going to do :rolleyes:

DeletedUser6983

Jar, your back!!!

Change your sig ;) haha jkjk.

Your now wanted...

DeletedUser

Lol he got banned XD.
Well this stop one spammer on the NU forums. But if his going to disband alliances(not seeing it going thought) please don't give up after your first 1 like Mr.pingu did...

Status
Not open for further replies.