DeletedUser31302

We are
"Maelstorm"
Brother Alliance of "Maelstrom"

really, come on.:pro:

DeletedUser31302

they sure are, MRA POLICE, this have to talk with theses yobs :p

DeletedUser

Now that is the definition of MRA. Can't deal with alliance cap on day 1 so you make 2 alliances and you are almost full on both. Pathetic, Blade will hunt you down and farm you into oblivion. :)

DeletedUser31302

they didn't make it in delos, they most likely wont make it here.

DeletedUser

Harry I think I've seen you join every new world that comes up and basically get rimmed and failed...

DeletedUser31302

actually av never been "rimmed" so get your facts right, before you go saying shi*e ;)

DeletedUser

Harry I think I've seen you join every new world that comes up and basically get rimmed and failed...

Never played with harry that i can recall, but isn't the definition of "rimmed" where a player looses ALL there city's to another player/alliance whilst being active? according to grepo-stats this is not the case, harry has lost city's but never "rimmed"... of course he could have deleted his account on that such world. I don't like players being bombarded with; "you got rimmed" when quite frankly, they didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As far as I know he lost most of his cities or lost cities and then quit, look back on the externals. Most worlds he comes to the externals and comes out with some new alliance that just doesn't work.

DeletedUser31302

which worlds ? i can give you the history on it ?

Plus who even are you, mesomike, checking up on me ? i sense a predator.

DeletedUser

You've just + rep someone who is a "predator" checking up on you *facepalm*

I could look at grepostats and alone look at how many worlds you play in and how many cities you've lost on each.
If you want me to look at each individual world then it'll be my pleasure to show how bad a player you are.

P.s you've probably checked grepostats for me too, so nice insult babycakes :)

DeletedUser31302

i called you the predator.

be my quest.... check my states.

Pella: i have giving one city i think to Zoolac. maybe lost another quit because my whole alliance did to join claydon.

claydon: Messaged Hatecracy, asked if they wanted it " they will be me up " they did so, then restarted to be next to a buddy "billsplodge"

Sigma, never been rimmed 30+ cities.

Delos, Not been rimmed

fact, av never been rimmed LOL.

DeletedUser31302

also am not a " bad player " not the best not the worst average.

and to be honest, cant be arsed looking for your stats :D

DeletedUser

Yeah for checking up on you, even though you've done it to me and the guy that you + rep'd also "check up on you"

Pella : Even though some of your alliance is still there..

Calydon : Fair enough, I'm actually in hateocracy but cool.

Sigma : You have 31 cities, but under 150k BP. I don't think I need any other example.

May rimmed was the wrong word, but you certainly do join nearly ever world and beat your chest a lot.

DeletedUser

29137807.jpg

DeletedUser31302

the only reason i join the worlds are to find new challenge's, nothing wrong with that.

dont play simga: its closing, sigma is the world i used to gain experience from the members of my alliance and other around me, so forgive me for not attacking like a warload you must be, because in that world i didn't no my hand from my .

pella, have part of Chosen Few that broke up, so a few of use tryed making one, them " most went to claydon "

maybe in the future you will listen to facts before telling people they get rimmed when they never have, or calling them a bad player, which i thinks terrible.

DeletedUser

Find new challenges? You are just the new breed of world jumpers that Inno has spawned.

No, I'm not a "warlord". Psi was my first world and that was a year ago, still managed to learn a lot though.

I think I can look at the facts on grepostats and see that you are pretty terrible. What you can call your MRA alliance the MRA police but if someone proves your a bad player it's terrible?

DeletedUser31302

have you ever played against me, i think not, you just jumped out the shadow, and started biting.

"Find new challenges? You are just the new breed of world jumpers that Inno has spawned." LOL.

unless you have played against me, you cant judge me. listen to facts like i just told you.

i bet you have lost a few cities ? then must must make you e aswell.

DeletedUser

I was going to attack you on Caly actually but unfortunately someone got to you first.
I have just shown you facts (grepostats) Which show your poor Bp and you play 5 worlds.
Yeah lost roughly 10 or 11 cities in a year, never quit a world because of it though.
I'm sure we will see each other eventually considering I do actually see you enter every new worlds Forums.

Till then.