all ready, people whats happening ?

DeletedUser31302

if you looks right, you would see theses people were in my alliance ? called handovers ?, claydon, i handed it over ;)

Conversation over.

DeletedUser

MRA's will come & go as always- that's the issue with 50 alliance cap worlds or lower- everyone rushes to grab who they can & hope they have a good team.

As long as they don't get too far im not going to think too much of it- we wont even remember them 2 months from now. However no alliance has impressed me yet because its so early- no BP ratings.

We will see who is the alliance to watch out for & which alliance to join, I personally will be waiting until I find out which alliance is worth joining & working with.

Won't be creating an alliance in this world so don't worry guys :D

DeletedUser31161

ya why are there 2. and do you know the worst thing!

they are both in my ocean!

DeletedUser31161

if you were you'ld be the first to the rim i would make sure of that. i thought you quit grep. you committed suicide with all players in delios you are known as the buzz killer. you are hated member in any alliance

DeletedUser

if you were you'ld be the first to the rim i would make sure of that. i thought you quit grep. you committed suicide with all players in delios you are known as the buzz killer. you are hated member in any alliance

Aww, thanks :D But you can't get rid of me that easy MrP.

am hated by to many players to leave were would grepolis Be Without Smithy7 there main target it just doesn't HAPPEN

Sooo Sooorrryyy, to disapoint you.

DeletedUser31302

Mr P, message me ingame, weel set something up, if you want.

DeletedUser31161

chilli did you know there is a Exiled Rengrenades in this world. Though no players from your alliance are in this alliance.

DeletedUser31302

i have message them, they said they liked the name so took it, plus the profile and everything else.

DeletedUser

MrP ill join tomorrow just to see how many enemys i have and will have in this world to make you Happy