All Time Best Alliance : Community Choice Awards

• Thread starter DeletedUser8396
  • Start date

All Time Best Alliance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser19318

The only server Daizen and EN met we destroyed them in a week...
EN has 7/7 wonders on 3 worlds.. we don't pact .... can anyone name any alliance we pacted with to the end of on any server? like any team we choose who we fight and when we fight.. and we win
Our team members also have been asked to join multiple other worlds and large numbers of the top players have been in, Hert 7/7 winner Musketeers 7/7 winner ... Merge .. soon to win... Nysa 7/7 win
Great team great record

DeletedUser33530

The only server Daizen and EN met we destroyed them in a week...
EN has 7/7 wonders on 3 worlds.. we don't pact .... can anyone name any alliance we pacted with to the end of on any server? like any team we choose who we fight and when we fight.. and we win
Our team members also have been asked to join multiple other worlds and large numbers of the top players have been in, Hert 7/7 winner Musketeers 7/7 winner ... Merge .. soon to win... Nysa 7/7 win
Great team great record

Do your academies count?
Also are you saying you have never had a pact or you have never had a pact that lasted to the end of a server? Those are two different claims with one being far easier to achieve than the other.

DeletedUser36743

Do your academies count?
Also are you saying you have never had a pact or you have never had a pact that lasted to the end of a server? Those are two different claims with one being far easier to achieve than the other.

Do you know of any other alliiance with or without academies with a better record ??

DeletedUser19318

When given the alliance cap of 40 or 50 like we have in last 2 worlds then the issues of having a larger team is something we have to operate with and resolve. Like I have said many other times, other folk may only have a few friends but we seem to have a pretty solid core and quite a reasonable number.. these are the team.. not pacts with random players ... this is our team which in the current world is really hard work to keep low. The challenge is in keeping a team together.. daizen has done awesomely well in doing that...so did SGT Slaughter who isn't even named here... and who I would rate as an all time great

DeletedUser46838

EN Mob Technique: Brings 200 men to a world in order to win it immediately.

*can be also used on the external, thus why they are winning the poll.

DeletedUser33530

When given the alliance cap of 40 or 50 like we have in last 2 worlds then the issues of having a larger team is something we have to operate with and resolve. Like I have said many other times, other folk may only have a few friends but we seem to have a pretty solid core and quite a reasonable number.. these are the team.. not pacts with random players ... this is our team which in the current world is really hard work to keep low. The challenge is in keeping a team together.. daizen has done awesomely well in doing that...so did SGT Slaughter who isn't even named here... and who I would rate as an all time great
ok so your academies don't count as pacts then. What about my other question now?

Also are you saying you have never had a pact or you have never had a pact that lasted to the end of a server?

DeletedUser46838

Surprising enough, they have 4-5 pacts by the end of a server.

DeletedUser22708

Belleophon, didn't EN need 2 alliances to pick on Daizan's alliance? Not 100% sure as it's been a while.

DeletedUser38465

HERT was the most efficient compared to size, and taken in account how it started, grew, and speed of wonder building ( (Kronnoss himself admitted 700 million resources pumped in less then forty hours from less then 130 active members was unparalelled).
As for combat efficiency the EN of August 2012 in Bellerophon was the most deadly machine ever seen compared to size.

Are you admitting that Enigma on Eubea vs HERT (and Hellfish btw). Faced the greatest alliance of all time, with less numbers too?

God love ya, Tea. :)

DeletedUser

When was that? Venom is a conquest alliance and EN revolt.

We met them on Jalysos I believe. After 1 OP (Less than 24 hours in) their legendary leaders ghosted and the rest of the team was eaten.

EN Mob Technique: Brings 200 men to a world in order to win it immediately.

*can be also used on the external, thus why they are winning the poll.

Surprising enough, they have 4-5 pacts by the end of a server.

You sound bitter. It's a poll, on a public forum. Perhaps you should have stated that EN player's are banned from answering. Just like with everything else in the game, we seem to be held to different standards than others. I voted for EN, because I play for them. I voted for EN because I was once on the outside looking in like you crybabies and learned the hard way who the best alliance is.

Also, instead of making accusations, would you care to provide any proof where EN has 4-5 Pacts at server end? ANY server will do. Please provide me this info because its news to me...

DeletedUser8396

We met them on Jalysos I believe. After 1 OP (Less than 24 hours in) their legendary leaders ghosted and the rest of the team was eaten.

You sound bitter. It's a poll, on a public forum. Perhaps you should have stated that EN player's are banned from answering. Just like with everything else in the game, we seem to be held to different standards than others. I voted for EN, because I play for them. I voted for EN because I was once on the outside looking in like you crybabies and learned the hard way who the best alliance is.

Also, instead of making accusations, would you care to provide any proof where EN has 4-5 Pacts at server end? ANY server will do. Please provide me this info because its news to me...

This is meant for some lighthearted fun. Can we not have the constant spitting contest every time?

DeletedUser

This is meant for some lighthearted fun. Can we not have the constant spitting contest every time?

I'd love nothing more. Hard though when players like rock take every opportunity to take jabs.

DeletedUser

Polish Legion & Legion of Death perhaps could of made the list>?

DeletedUser27128

That was a revolt world I believe? Venom don't do revolt worlds seriously, and its kinda obvious for anyone to ghost out on a world they don't play seriously.