Alliance Coalition

DeletedUser

We are cutting the point average, as Sheryance already mentioned. We will be sticking steadfastly to 100 players, so we cannot be an MRA as if we were an MRA, we should have 200 now, no?

As diplomat and previous recruiter, I should know.
Thank you for your time, and I hope you realise bad-mouthing an alliance just doesn't work anymore.

I will be glad to see you (fall) later!

I was not bad mouthing your alliance, i was stating my opinion, sorry if it caused offence to you

DeletedUser12571

It didn't fall apart the founder was booted and rimmed because his tatics were not ethical or what the alliance wanted. All important members joined Riot. I should know I was there for the whole thing.

"top members"....lmao. One guy!

The point is that larger active alliances can be good longer term. Its important to just trim the fat on them.

I was merely stating your example of Superium Legacy being there day one and still being there now was false. And technically, it is. As a former leader of DeB I too was informed of what was going on by Ituralde and Ray/Downy.

I do, however, agree that larger alliances can be good and proceed to rule a world.

DeletedUser10850

Project Venom is also a good example of a first place alliance on day one maintianing it's spot (from Xi). PV had 100+ members and first place alliance on the first day. They mantianed the first place spot months on in. I think what really makes an MRA is where you recruit. In my opinion, if you can handle a 100 player alliance that is all one ocean and they become well coordinated, that alliance will proably be the best alliance in the world. But if you have a 100 player alliance that is spread out all four oceans (assuming it's this stage in the world) then that's an MRA a nd they will disband within a month of the world starting.

I don't think Legends isn't an MRA. First they have the highest Avg points in the top 10. (I know that has already been stated in this thread.) And second they really aren't that spread out. (Map: http://en35.grepolismaps.org/913a78f6cd8b7ff5588ceb45f3f1930f) I know it doesn't look like they have one main ocean but they are a pretty tight knit group around the very center of the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're all forgetting what a MRA is.

Mass Recruiting Alliance. Has it massed recruited? Yes. Therefore it's a MRA?

DeletedUser10850

They've already said they're trimming dead weight and it's the 2nd day.

DeletedUser22940

They. Still. Mass. Recruited.

I will try to break it down in smaller words for you next time :p

DeletedUser

They've already said they're trimming dead weight and it's the 2nd day.

LOL day 2 and already cutting dead weight ?

thats one of the funniest things i ever heard~~~~~~~

define dead weight after 48 hours !

DeletedUser

(SW)

Legends isn't an MRA. After taking 110 members, we have closed recruitment to invite only, and invites are only given out to good players (D) (for now, none are being given out). Soon, our numbers will decrease as the inactives and small point players are kicked. :D

You're just sore that we're better than you.
We're not worried. :p

Why should I be sore? I'm sure in the future you will turn out to be a good alliance

DeletedUser10850

I try to share my thoughts and intelligence and it just gets shot down. Which is why I don't post on the forum. And people complain about forums becoming dead. :/

On topic: I know they mass recruited but everyone uses MRA as a bad thing. My point was that I think they have potential to become a good and powerful alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Legends is one of the biggest MRAs ever.

My view is that it will break down when the cities start crumbling which on Knossos will be in around a week.

Conquest fest on Legends! All invited!

Entrance Requirements:
-More than 1 CS
-Conquest Researched
-Somewhere near one of their members

Enjoy All :)

DeletedUser12324

I don't know why people make big fusses over MRA's and especially don't know why a coalition was thought of. The only half decent coalition i knew was on Pi between 3 of the top 5 alliances which took down a couple of the big bad MRA's and then was taken down one by one by a team of what was 16 members now known as Incubi

DeletedUser22940

You should not need a coalition to take down an MRA if that MRA falls to all the sterotypes

DeletedUser

I try to share my thoughts and intelligence and it just gets shot down. Which is why I don't post on the forum. And people complain about forums becoming dead. :/

On topic: I know they mass recruited but everyone uses MRA as a bad thing. My point was that I think they have potential to become a good and powerful alliance.

Good post!

plus the whole noob thing is silly....a brain dead monkey could be trained to click on farm every 5 minutes. ;)

DeletedUser

I think that you recruit 100+ plus players on the first day, people are definitely going to call you a MRA. Maybe if you trimmed down the fat to around 40 people people might actually believe that you are a decent or better alliance. But right now you're alliance cap is at 100... So don't complain about people calling you an MRA, because you are by definition a Mass Recruiting Alliance. It doesn't mean that you are a bad player either.
I've seen this tactic before, but i don't remember what the result was...

DeletedUser22650

Good post!

plus the whole noob thing is silly....a brain dead monkey could be trained to click on farm every 5 minutes. ;)

i bet you couldnt train a very bright monkey to clik on the farms every 5 minutes letalone a brain dead one :p

DeletedUser23582

And about that "trimming" I think you've made it all wrong. You've excluded players that may prove have more experience that the ones you've kept there. It's not a very good idea to kick out players only a few hours after they've joined. Give everyone time to prove what they are capable of.

After all you've already recruited enough players. At least chose now wisely who should leave and who should stay. Yes, you are an MRA, so what? Next steps may decide that you may change everyone else ideas about you guys. But, come on: invite player in the first day and kick him out in the next one? And you are saying you're not a MRA? :D lol, you're funny :p

DeletedUser

there are thousands of experienced players, you could get 100 from other worlds with out announcing it, they could be the winner of the world, but i recognized a few non troop builders that will be easily picked off by elite players

DeletedUser23582

you could get 100 from other worlds with out announcing it

True. But I think that's not Legends -way. They've just recruited members here. It happens that among them, some have accounts on other worlds.