Alliance Predictions

DeletedUser

A bit early for all this, no?

Already stated this but the predictions keep rolling in...
I can't remember any alliances starting from the beginning and going all the way to end game without some kind of change happening.

But may as well join in. I say NmE is doing well and looking at a decent future, assuming they can keep up with their own aggressiveness and don't lose all their troops now.

DeletedUser

I expect most of the top 12 to be gone in a months time but RIOT and NoE will be there for a while :) Together good stuff ;)

DeletedUser19554

riot and nme/virus elite winner and two for flinching will be there for a little while.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just curious, but why do we even have this tab when there is the top 12 alliances where this type of stuff is debated on?

DeletedUser

Rogue Top 10 in alliance rankings and ABP in under a month...

Heard it here 1st...

DeletedUser17088

I predict that any alliance with actionjackson/siraj the viking as a leader or a member will fail

DeletedUser

Oh noes run for the hills he wants people to take us out :(

Can you protect me drac :D

DeletedUser19554

i think nme will die before sheild bold statement i know

DeletedUser2595

In my experiance NmE are normally here to stay if they're serious about a world.

DeletedUser3613

We wernt in Tau, we come from gamma and zeta as NmE ........ we did add a little bit of hardcore we found in Athens aswell so good luck with round 2 ;)

DeletedUser

lol I kid, I don't recognize the NmE core here that was in Tau, I know this is a different bunch, the last one that was in tau was a spartan-fury alliance. Apparently NmE is quite common these days, but I have been itching for another fun competitor, this should be fun

DeletedUser16696

There is more then old NmE from Zeta and Gamma in there :p I think you know :p