Alliance predictions

DeletedUser

Apparently all that talking about leaving due to your busyness irl was just a bull excuse for you not being able to take care of your alliance or yourself like a real leader would do?
Now that's sad.

DeletedUser

Apparently all that talking about leaving due to your busyness irl was just a bull excuse for you not being able to take care of your alliance or yourself like a real leader would do?
Now that's sad.

Im back mate, Im not sad thank you, Im not taking a leader role here so I aint using up as much time playing, I gotta study for exams and stuff too.
I play when i can and anyway what does it matter to you! :heh:

DeletedUser17527

Im back mate, Im not sad thank you, Im not taking a leader role here so I aint using up as much time playing, I gotta study for exams and stuff too.
I play when i can and anyway what does it matter to you! :heh:

well it's just a game and none of us should take it seriously but when you invented every excuse you did including the serious injury of a brother and friend just because your alliance was targeted then it is indeed very sad

play, have fun and leave it at that, if things go bad either quit quietly or start again but please enough of the soap operas

DeletedUser

This thread SHOULD be closed as it is "alliance predictions"

DeletedUser1405

Lots of posts pity none about alliance predictions, its strange how its the same people spoiling all the labelled threads.

DeletedUser

Yup, were called spammers and thats just what we do...

Anyway back on topic:
The strong alliances right now look like:
NOOBS-high average and BP
13th legion-we have lots of members but most of them have 100k plus points in other worlds
Black Spot-AOS is also looking good

Just my 2 cents

DeletedUser

Top 3 Averages
(at least 25 members)

1. NOOBS - 1426 : These guys are amazing! They have an amazing amount of ABP for their size and

have under 50 members.

2. Spirit of 45 - 1078 : They have a great grasp of 045, hence the name. :p And are keeping up with Domino Effect and Poseidon Family despite having more than 30 players less than them.

3.The Black Spot - AOS - 1053 : These guys are the second most amazing. They also have under 50

members. I see them and NOOBS as the top alliances in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I must say, after being a member of Byzantium Empire (#1) they've got to have the worst leadership I have ever come across in an alliance... The only thing keeping them in #1 is their numbers. They WILL get taken out by a better alliance. Glad to be gone from there!

DeletedUser

Piratedj: First off, nice name. Your alliance has less than 50 members, and are one of the only two alliances in the top 12 who have less than 50 members. You are right behind NOOBS in skill. I think TBS - AOS and NOOBS will be the top alliances in the future.

DeletedUser

TOP 3
1. NOOBS good avrge low mmbr count compared to other alliances
2. Black Spot. See Above
3. AREA 51. Okay need to kick the inactives ; low pointers

DeletedUser

Guys good job the first way to establish a good alliance is to get a good average and you must also post in the forums that the guys must attack and tell them how much forces they need.The 2nd job you have to do is to make your players make troop and attack and get conquest ASAP.That's what me and the founder did in Athens with 24F and now check us 2nd alliance in Athens with good ABP,average and numbers.