Alliance Promises?

DeletedUser

How come everyone says "we only recruit 3000 point members" but they end up recruiting someone with like 600 points? It makes absolutely no sense. And then everyone says "we won't merge" but they merge anyway.

Creepy.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser14397

what dose one have to do to join an alliance, yes im a new player played for last 5days
need some guidance. someone plz help thanks

DeletedUser

what dose one have to do to join an alliance, yes im a new player played for last 5days
need some guidance. someone plz help thanks

That is not what i mean. I am saying alliances don't take people under a minumum amount of points and they take people anyway. It makes no sense that alliances aren't sticking to what their alliance is based on.

Example( and this is not ripping on anyone)

Black Death Imperium says you need 7500 points and 3 cities but they have people under that

My point is that alliance founders are making their jobs 10 times harder by not sticking to their original "plan".

DeletedUser

Well, some alliances raise their limits, but already had members who didn't meet the new requirements but had met the previous ones. Also, alliances have lots of inactives who they generally keep until they are completely conquered, so some players will be below it.

DeletedUser

Yes but if inactives don't go into vacation mode or post in the forums, Should they be removed?

DeletedUser

No, as they are good targets. Alliances work on a recycling system, instead of kicking them and losing points, they take their cities and then kick them, so they don't lose points.

DeletedUser

Good point, i have never been in one of those kind of alliances so i was just asking. Thnx 4 the help

DeletedUser14397

i want to join an alliance

hey guys im just a new player and could do with joining an alliance if someone could help me out on this it would be great thanks wooly84.

DeletedUser12077

That is not what i mean. I am saying alliances don't take people under a minumum amount of points and they take people anyway. It makes no sense that alliances aren't sticking to what their alliance is based on.

Example( and this is not ripping on anyone)

Black Death Imperium says you need 7500 points and 3 cities but they have people under that

My point is that alliance founders are making their jobs 10 times harder by not sticking to their original "plan".

Blimey, I'm in shock, somebody mentioned us in the forums! And to fill you in boyo...

Unless invited, applicants for membership must have a minimum of 7500 points or possess at least 3 cities. We desire active contributing members...we are not a home for the lazy and inactive, regardless of player size.

would you like me to explain what that means? I can speak slowly if you like...

DeletedUser

Consider also some people have low points, but massive amounts of troops. And if said player has a huge defense than he would be a advantage in a war if only just for supporting while everyone else attacks.

DeletedUser

Blimey, I'm in shock, somebody mentioned us in the forums! And to fill you in boyo...

would you like me to explain what that means? I can speak slowly if you like...

It was just an example. However, thank you for telling me this because i don't want to get my facts wrong

DeletedUser

Boglin why are you not in BDI anymore? My 100th post:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

who would want to leave pne of the top 12 alliances unles its the hogs

DeletedUser

He left to join ETWS, which I would say would be a mistake due to the control that BDI has in his ocean but who knows.

DeletedUser12077

I left because I had limited opportunities for bp, with all the treaties I was obligated to adhere to as a member of BDI, I couldn't keep up the growth rate I wanted to. I'm still involved with tutoring my replacement Redpopo though

DeletedUser

I think Orthia & AlphaBeta are the only ones they aren't warring with. Everyone else is open game

DeletedUser12077

There's 2 groups in O48 that are safe from my farming, BDI and Island League, everyone else is fair game...

and yes BDI control my ocean, but it's simply that, MY ocean, I worked my buns off to get BDI where they are in O48, I won't be looking to tear them down, nor they me