Top 12 Alliance

• Thread starter DeletedUser11965
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Recently started doing good??? Not offended we have been flying under the radar for sometime now and it's nice to be noticed. We actually have been doing well for sometime now and have been growing our BP at a very good clip. We started this alliance with just 9 players and had many larger alliances around us that liked to issue demands to us and we answered everyone of them. Early on we proved what a valuable ally we were in a support role. Yes we have very good allies and are very proud to stand with them. Not offended just correcting the facts.

... and we changed things up :)

DeletedUser

Actually I'd say we just made communication a little more fluid. Along with crushing a massive weeklong planned buildup/attack to become just a flatulence. Smelled bad but no actual damage done. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

DeletedUser30111

Actually I'd say we just made communication a little more fluid. Along with crushing a massive weeklong planned buildup/attack to become just a flatulence. Smelled bad but no actual damage done. Welcome to the Thunderdome.
Thuderdome!!! I'm not sure what that means, haha.
As to you crushing our op, y'all did do a good job of defending, I personally wasn't able to take any of the cities I revolted (but I'm terrible). Anyways I still count 28 cities taken in the past 2 days, so I wouldn't really say it was crushed. And it certainly hasn't been in planning for a week, you give us too much credit, we aren't that meticulous. :D

DeletedUser

Thuderdome!!! I'm not sure what that means, haha.
As to you crushing our op, y'all did do a good job of defending, I personally wasn't able to take any of the cities I revolted (but I'm terrible). Anyways I still count 28 cities taken in the past 2 days, so I wouldn't really say it was crushed. And it certainly hasn't been in planning for a week, you give us too much credit, we aren't that meticulous. :D

This is just typical exaggeration by you guys ...you keep saying it and it might become true

http://grepointel.com/alliance.php?server=en44&an=Gaugamela&server=en44&enddate=2012-11-26&rt=conquers

My count shows a loss from the period of Nov/24 to Nov/26 when your offense started that we lost only 17 cities but did manage to pick up 33 .... your massive attack backfired ... after all that offense fired off you didn't shrink the size of our alliance and that is the most important stat.

DeletedUser

I believe Sablestag is throwing in the gains they made from Alpha Omega to the overall count. To which they did dismantle quite a few of those cities, the interesting thing is he did not put the losses they incurred which was around 15 total (give or take).

DeletedUser30111

I counted AO as they recieve support from the coalition and purely cities taken, offense has nothing to do with defense, our attacks didn't backfire, as we'd have lost those cities if our op went off or not. The discussion wasn't "did NR receive a net gain in these 2 days" but "was NR's offensive op successful in taking cities". Probably splitting hairs, just trying to prove to you I wasn't blatantly lying, haha.

DeletedUser

which side would you rather be on just now?

personally i would rather be with the rebels (shall we call them)

DeletedUser30111

Would still rather be on NR (thinking the most unbiased I can). NR knows it's enemies and is holding the world at a stalemate and is in the absolute best position to win.
If tomorrow NR were to crumble, the rebels would have to fight each other for power and essentially immediately split (we're already seeing signs of this with NR still around).
On the other hand if just 1 or 2 rebel alliances crumbled NR would be back on top and essentially set up for a win.
In a tie-breaker like this you pick the side with a better position and that's clearly the 1 alliance side, who has been working together since almost the start, rather than the many/spread out alliance side, where you can see cracks.

DeletedUser

All kidding aside I was just pointing out the posters answer to my friend Renvante being a little off base. The implications of his post was to indicate that they took that many Cities from Guaga ... my answer did kind of the same thing and it was deliberate --- we did net that many new Cities not all were from NR. I have watched this forum for sometime now and it always seemed to me that NR always oversells itself to give the impression of invincibility ... it's a smart move propaganda wise. In the end they may prove too much to overcome but we are going to not make it easy for them .... this world finally got fun. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"going to not make it easy for them .... this world finally got fun" Maccat

Agreed, that's how the game should be....

But, have to say its been fun for a while, if you wake up and go to Grep and find that there is always someone to either attack/defend or support,is that not the whole point. :)

DeletedUser

Would still rather be on NR (thinking the most unbiased I can). NR knows it's enemies and is holding the world at a stalemate and is in the absolute best position to win.
If tomorrow NR were to crumble, the rebels would have to fight each other for power and essentially immediately split (we're already seeing signs of this with NR still around).
On the other hand if just 1 or 2 rebel alliances crumbled NR would be back on top and essentially set up for a win.
In a tie-breaker like this you pick the side with a better position and that's clearly the 1 alliance side, who has been working together since almost the start, rather than the many/spread out alliance side, where you can see cracks.

good points there, but you also have to look at the bad side of being with no rules

you have less players, so it would make sense that if a player is being attacked he can't help others whereas in the rebels there are loads of players to help you.

if no rules lose then there is nowhere to hide

also from an outsiders point of view it looks like this (i may be completely wrong)

No rules don't communicate much (although i wouldn't imagine the rebels do either)

the rebels are just starting to turn the screw in their favour

DeletedUser

good points there, but you also have to look at the bad side of being with no rules

you have less players, so it would make sense that if a player is being attacked he can't help others whereas in the rebels there are loads of players to help you. we got enough and each is much bigger than in the 'rebels')

if no rules lose then there is nowhere to hide (Why would we? -_-)

also from an outsiders point of view it looks like this (i may be completely wrong)

No rules don't communicate much (although i wouldn't imagine the rebels do either) (skype?)

the rebels are just starting to turn the screw in their favour (wouldn't be so sure about that, they're doing better than they were tho)
RNG is a pita

DeletedUser

I still think there needs to be a law like driving for the internet. You'll be evaluated till your 18.

DeletedUser

You know what Tarra ... you really missed the point, but I've come to expect that on this server.