Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser9267

yes brlinho, I agree that no alliance is playing this world seriously any more. There are still some plans in the works but pretty transparent and weak. We are simply missing the good old fire that ETA once had to make these plans worth while. Never the less, some of us are still here on all sides and we'll do the best we can with what we have left.

It has been a very fun ride but it is not over until the fat lady sings:)

DeletedUser

what makes you say that komagos? i know only a small amount of what is going on but what i do know is there are still epic battles raging and evil plans been done. i would like to hear you view of things, hear a different side

DeletedUser

Of the world forums I read, Eta's the only one that regularly posts. Out of these worlds, I'd say Eta's fire still burns the brightest. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9267

Of the world forums I read, Eta's the only one that regularly posts. Out of these worlds, I'd say Eta's fire still burns the brightest. ;)

You know something? You are absolutely correct on this one.
Screw this defeatist attitude we have adopted over here, waiting for the world to end.
This is going to end on our terms, we have fought hard for a couple of years now, we have to at least make justice to our time investment. I for one shall keep active as ever(except for a small vm coming up), friends muster up your grits, enemies watch out.:pro:

DeletedUser

You know something? You are absolutely correct on this one.
Screw this defeatist attitude we have adopted over here, waiting for the world to end.
This is going to end on our terms, we have fought hard for a couple of years now, we have to at least make justice to our time investment. I for one shall keep active as ever(except for a small vm coming up), friends muster up your grits, enemies watch out.:pro:
+rep for you komagos.

DeletedUser

Dirk is still mustering his grits - mainly thanks to Valor who have kept him busy these last two / three weeks!!

There si still a lot to be done in this world and it shouldn't stop for a long time yet - KEEP IT ALIVE!!