Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

Rockys, come back....

Its totally wrong what happened to you but you deserve to finish Eta in style mate.

DeletedUser

CR - Full focus on TST - taking the war straight to JCC. Good work guys!
Valor - Renewed strength and vigor especially when Rygarr returned. More activity on the forums and OPS are continuous.
TST - BA took a piece of their WW but can't do anything about it. I dont think they can afford another war with BA so they knelt in submission(?)
UoW - Dying.
BA - Awfully quiet. Lost 2 accounts for unknown reasons. Lost another one (Maria10) due to RL issues. I dont think sirgaz is actively playing but still BA is as deadly as ever. Took a city from TST WW probably hoping to start something up. Didnt happen, now next question is, who will they declare war on next? BA is probably racking up slots same thing they did before they declared war on Valor or will they leave Eta bored?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rockys, come back....

Its totally wrong what happened to you but you deserve to finish Eta in style mate.

if i wasnt on other worlds i would have been happy to hand mine over. i agree tho that even tho i cant stand u that it was wrong what was done to u.

DeletedUser

yes but im going in vm bc i have my son. except troy and ithaca. i have different names on those.

DeletedUser

so anyone able to do a update ont he war scores atm!

TST vs valor
Valor vs BA
CR vs UoW
CR vs TST
CR vs FATE
UoW vs BA

be nice if you could do the last two weeks totals and the the history totals aswell so we can see if the war is still going well

DeletedUser

CR - Full focus on TST - taking the war straight to JCC. Good work guys!
Valor - Renewed strength and vigor especially when Rygarr returned. More activity on the forums and OPS are continuous.
TST - BA took a piece of their WW but can't do anything about it. I dont think they can afford another war with BA so they knelt in submission(?)
UoW - Dying.
BA - Awfully quiet. Lost 2 accounts for unknown reasons. Lost another one (Maria10) due to RL issues. I dont think sirgaz is actively playing but still BA is as deadly as ever. Took a city from TST WW probably hoping to start something up. Didnt happen, now next question is, who will they declare war on next? BA is probably racking up slots same thing they did before they declared war on Valor or will they leave Eta bored?

Just for the record here - TST and Dirk doesn't kneel to anyone

Sometimes we just don't bother to waste resources on battles we don't need to fight

DeletedUser

Sun Tzu mentions
"He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight"

basically you should only start wars you know you will win

DeletedUser

absolutely.so why would B.A. even consider figting C.R. any day;we only declared ob UOW and Valor as we were confident we can win their cities while not loosing as many our cities meantime,it was good decision/s.

DeletedUser

absolutely.so why would B.A. even consider figting C.R. any day;we only declared ob UOW and Valor as we were confident we can win their cities while not loosing as many our cities meantime,it was good decision/s.

but yet your hear complaning about not having fun or fighting an alliance worth fighting. now you say you wont go vs CR cos you might not (wont) win but it would be a challange. Or is it cos no one will join you in fighting them? burned to many bridges with those that you now ask to join with you to fight CR. tisk tisk.

DeletedUser

lol man,you are so wrong,I have never asked anyone to join us fighting CR cause we have no intention fighting CR,many will say B.A. betrayed this or that but yet facts are facts and they stand like this : B.A. asked for neutrality with all aliances in ETA to fight UOW,all alliances agreed and we fought UOW (valor was not formed yet so no pact was agreed,few weeks later Valor was formed and asked B.A. top keep neutral with Valor cause Valor would fight UOW very soon,indeed Valor meantime agreed shared forum with UOW and B.A. declared war on UOW,not cause of few random attacks or cause of shared forum but cause we were certain Valor will keep pact or neutrality with UOW and was close enough for some fighting,have no clue why your guys start crying,after all it is a war game,you formed an alliance and we declared war on that alliance,war begun and was boring cause we found no skilled player in Valor close enough so we just took city after city for few months and eventually got bored..fighting CR would most certain be fun but only in case it happened 3 or 4 months earlier,at this point I dont see any alliance playing ETA seriously so why bother..

there were bad times,there were good days,we had fun and thats about it,I have no clue why only Valor in ETA cant live with that,and maybe TST but like I said who cares any more..and once again we will not fight CR any day no matter what happens,hell if Whateverr and guys would send like 25 000 atttacks on our guys we will not fight them,except maybe my oldest mate Lord Brylle..he is out of control.

btw regardless to this subjerct Mistraven/dback launching 30 attacks with 10 or 20 LS just proves my point,nobody is playing serious anymore.

DeletedUser

lol the fact your noticing them and wasting sea storm and zues rage on those 10ls attacks gave me a good laugh and means there doing there job.

DeletedUser

that is absolutely true,well I can never know are you sending 10 LS or full strenght attacks,of course they are doing their job,was a bit in the booze last night so I do apologize for going after you,my bad,sorry man.