Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser

Perhaps. I don't know them. :(

But yet, it's good they got rid of some players. If I see your numbers, they were just carrying dead weight.
AW are dead in the water they are leaving like rats from a sinking ship not being kicked :)

DeletedUser

was 180-190members now is 90 members

was 5.16million now is 4.3million
was 693 cities is now 568 cities

I know there have been several people jumping ship, as well as from looking around the ocean i noticed alot of wolf flags went to nothing... im guessing its an attempt to stem the bleeding of cities from their alliance to enemy alliances. time will tell

Well they've lost three more members today.

DeletedUser

yes I am going to agree you are giving the #3 alliance a beat down however lets be truthful its the inactives your giving the beatdown to.
All the proper members of Bish that you have failed to land CS on have been because you merely are not good enough to take them.

Don't start making excuses, facts are facts, by last count we had taken 24 cities to your 11, from an alliance that more then doubles our size. Redra wasn't so inactive, Valoris either, and it's not our fault you have so many players who only joined to escape being wiped out, those guys always go semiactive.

Of course you would be one to throw out excuses and insults given your history. For those who don't know this guy Vickyspence started in O73 with us, for whatever reason gave away his cities and said he quit, only to come back 2 weeks later in O72, tried to organize a coalition against MLP/UKS then ends up joining them 3 days later. Then when Colorado has a nervous breakdown and quits (either from spending massive amounts of money on the game or from eating one of his most loyal players because of paranoia, who knows) then you go and join MYR, you didn't even join the Bitsh then.

So yes, make excuses and empty threats. We don't mind. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When you update the new Top 12 list, take into consideration the beat down No.BS is laying down on the #3 Alliance in Gela ;)

Well that was in Feb; make that #2+#3 taking a beating in March ;)

DeletedUser

AW are dead in the water they are leaving like rats from a sinking ship not being kicked :)

no one that left was kicked everyone left by choice due to none existant leadership. The alpha wolves in ocean 83 are pretty much all leaving think some of the southern 84 alpha wolves will probably stick together in the alliance. I left myself to join No.BS because i wanted to be part of an active alliance again. I've seen others join OoC, The Bish and Ocean Kingdom. A few have gone independant but that happened after i left so im undure what they are planning to do.

DeletedUser

I see you didn't mention the CS we put on your WoW island no worries im sure others are not so blind.

I guess you are right, I failed to mention that the Bish who more then double our point size landed three CSes on us and could only hold one of them. Or I could mention that we just landed two CSes on your active players and held them both. Or i Could post the hilarious attempts at taking my CS out you did, or even the 12K BP you guys gave me.

You should really work on your smack talk buddy ;)

DeletedUser

Woa Woa, calm down Mate. Don't get so worked up. So, just did some fact checking and you're right, we didn't take any Valoris cities, just Redrak. Shouldn't let yourself get so worked up you might come down with a heart condition, this is just a game afterall mate.

DeletedUser

8617782270_3fdd4f9020_b.jpg
[/url]

Last 5 conquers. Don't know if they are inactive, but we got them either way. I remember it being pretty easy too.

DeletedUser

8617782270_3fdd4f9020_b.jpg
[/url]

Last 5 conquers. Don't know if they are inactive, but we got them either way. I remember it being pretty easy too.

derekyelverton = INACTIVE and also the last 1 was

Like I said fair play, my gripe wasn't at the fact you have Conquered our cities but more at how extravagant your numbers was

DeletedUser

Woa Woa, calm down Mate. Don't get so worked up. So, just did some fact checking and you're right, we didn't take any Valoris cities, just Redrak. Shouldn't let yourself get so worked up you might come down with a heart condition, this is just a game afterall mate.

Yeah I believe I already said that one earlier and as I keep agreeing but clearly its in invisible writing ill say it again...Im not denying that you have taken some cities but I wouldn't exactly call it a beat down by any sorts.

Happy hunting

DeletedUser

BISH: 14

No.BS: 30

It's kind of a beat down considering The Bitsh has 121 members, and we have 55.........

DeletedUser

Haha I get so absorbed in my own alliances dealings I forget there are other alliances out there having completely different but equally exciting disputes and vendettas.

Not all of us get to hear about all of the gossip and whatnot from the comforts of our bubbles of solitude, so its nice to see it spewed out onto the externals.

More! :)

DeletedUser

Like I said fair play, my gripe wasn't at the fact you have Conquered our cities but more at how extravagant your numbers was

Fair Play? Are you kidding? You are gonna come on here whining that it's not fair that your alliance can't take your own inactives as fast as we can? LOL

And you're original comment wasn't about some extravagant number, You said that we were only taking your inactives because we "aren't good enough" to take your active players. You sit there and try to make excuses for your early Shortcomings in the war. When the truth is any war is about gaining a footing and simply taking strategic cities from the other alliance, no matter if it's an inactive or not. The Facts are the facts buddy, 30-14.

You can make excuses all you want to, just like you still make excuses for the whomping you took in UKS, saying things like it was because of our Pacts, lol. We had no help with UKS, only a few NAPs to ensure we could focus on you guys. But make up whatever you want to about how different alliances put support in our cities, etc. Whatever makes you feel better. You could even tell yourself that you're doing a good job in this war if you want to! Shhh, we won't tell!

DeletedUser19042

lol...Vickyspence and dash.
Calm down. All what you said, can be resumed in 2 simple lines.

Day 1: Vicky claiming to have a superiority over no.BS in the war
Day 2: TB failing to break an EASY siege by No.BS with some very lame attacks of like 17 LS.

Oh...Waaiiiittt. Make it 3 lines

No.BS winning the war according to stats (mind, I'm not choosing sides here, just getting facts straight). And not by taking ghosts because Ghosts don't belong to ANY alliance and so they can't be counted by stats. Inactives would be a possibility, but then again: for an alliance it isn't good to have inactives and the alliance should get rid of them A.S.A.P.! So I consider them valuable and they are allowed to be counted in conquests.

Ok...It were a few more lines. :p

J

DeletedUser

Fair Play? Are you kidding? You are gonna come on here whining that it's not fair that your alliance can't take your own inactives as fast as we can? LOL

And you're original comment wasn't about some extravagant number, You said that we were only taking your inactives because we "aren't good enough" to take your active players. You sit there and try to make excuses for your early Shortcomings in the war. When the truth is any war is about gaining a footing and simply taking strategic cities from the other alliance, no matter if it's an inactive or not. The Facts are the facts buddy, 30-14.

You can make excuses all you want to, just like you still make excuses for the whomping you took in UKS, saying things like it was because of our Pacts, lol. We had no help with UKS, only a few NAPs to ensure we could focus on you guys. But make up whatever you want to about how different alliances put support in our cities, etc. Whatever makes you feel better. You could even tell yourself that you're doing a good job in this war if you want to! Shhh, we won't tell!

Firstly YAWN !

Secondly did I spell that correctly,

Thirdly the dig was at CQuiz and our apparent beat down,

Fourthly YAWN again !

DeletedUser

lol...Vickyspence and dash.
Calm down. All what you said, can be resumed in 2 simple lines.

Day 1: Vicky claiming to have a superiority over no.BS in the war
Day 2: TB failing to break an EASY siege by No.BS with some very lame attacks of like 17 LS.

Oh...Waaiiiittt. Make it 3 lines

No.BS winning the war according to stats (mind, I'm not choosing sides here, just getting facts straight). And not by taking ghosts because Ghosts don't belong to ANY alliance and so they can't be counted by stats. Inactives would be a possibility, but then again: for an alliance it isn't good to have inactives and the alliance should get rid of them A.S.A.P.! So I consider them valuable and they are allowed to be counted in conquests.

Ok...It were a few more lines. :p

J

INCORRECT at no point did I claim "superiority" I just claimed that its a standard thing that CQuiz would try flex his propaganda muscles, the point I was making is that most were inactives which proves correct in previous posts and also that he failed to mention the loss of his own city.

I stand by what I say and it was "well played" if Dash wants to cry like a baby because I've had a little dig at his boyfriend then so be it and Dash I believe being English I know how to spell but thanks for the little reminder however you may want to READ what I wrote correctly.

Consider this my last post to your pointless argument, I got my point across and you can talk all you like.....Hell if you like take my cities if it makes you feel like you have achieved something in life AFTERALL ITS PURELY A GAME.

END OF CONVERSATION & END OF ARGUMENT