Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser

Agree completely. Absolutely despise the arrogant messages some players feel the need to send. I hear that RabidDonkey guy is a class act!

DeletedUser32412

Haha arrogance comes in a number of forms. The saying is, self praise is half slander.

Dash2001 fancies himself as well..we get a new thread in our forum every time he gets another BP added to his score sheet..he is always singing his own praises :) I guess he thinks he is awesome as well..

Would love to see another top 12 made up by someone..

DeletedUser

LOL, just having some fun. Would also love to see another list as well.

DeletedUser32412

Urgh.. you are resistant to my powers in reverse Psychology..I would ask how you guys are getting on but I already know the answer so what would be the point. You massacring AW lol one thing that is impressive is not the fight itself because lets face it they aint proving much of a challenge to you but really what impresses me is the relentless efficiency with which you guys are doing it..

DeletedUser32412

Haha interesting definition of a merger..I like it. One way of weeding out the trash..

DeletedUser

Haha interesting definition of a merger..I like it. One way of weeding out the trash..

trash? are leasership have apparently abandoned us and dont talk to us not even sure if they are still active. But we are not all trash.

DeletedUser

ok ok..i was merely trying to stir some good spirited banter..now i just feel bad for the puppies :(

DeletedUser

Agree completely. Absolutely despise the arrogant messages some players feel the need to send. I hear that RabidDonkey guy is a class act!

Some say that one of his legs gets longer when he sees a pretty lady, and that I haven’t done one of these for some time and I’ve forgotten to make up a second thing.

we are just letting AW merge with OOC 1 city at a time

I here that BP WHore is playing a good part in that ;)

ok ok..i was merely trying to stir some good spirited banter..now i just feel bad for the puppies :(

How can you feel bad when you are machine?

DeletedUser37919

Ok..here's once again my opinion on the top 12.

RankNameABPDBPTBPOpinion
1Krypteia121Very strong alliance, very good leadership. They have a very good organisation. Won't say more as it's my alliance.
2The Myrmidons344Strong core alliance, but I'm very dissappointed that I don't see any conquests in the stats that show that a war is going on. Very sad. I hope they stop simming soon and get up north. Battle will need to begin! Show you skills. Raise your BP! A rank 2 alliance does not have a rank 4 BP! Prove yourselves!
3The Bish253Very remarkable alliance. Very aggressive as you can see in ABP ranks. They seem to be in a minor war with Ocean Kingdom. But if they continue like this they'll bring it far! Congrats!
4OCEANS VETERANS412Very strong alliance, but I see them fall anytime soon. They lack strong leadership, and good organisation. 2 of their founders are in VM, of which already 1 quit for good. Not a good example for their members. They were doing good in the beginning though, and they held against some major attacks of Krypts which makes them certainly an alliance to be in the top-5. To bad that leadership is not at it's finest!
5Alpha Wolves566They look like a strong alliance.But a bit devided over oceans 83 and south 84. A large gap in between which may cause troubles in the future! They have good ABP, fits their general rank. They yet have to prove themselves worthy on the battlefield.
6OCEAN KINGDOM635The are a strong alliance, but they are surrounded by some major, aggressive alliances. They are about to make a tough choice. Move up north and take the fight with No. BS, move west to fight The Bish, move south to become simmers, or move east to test their skills first. DBP shows they are being attacked heavily, by The Bish. But I'm sure they'll last a litle longer
7Phoenix787I predict them to fall soon. They recently picked the side of OV and Vengeance in their war against Krypteia. They are way to spread out to have a real impact, and they send some real noobish attacks to break sieges. Unless the reorganize, they'll fall soon. Nothing more to say.
8No. BS91312They look promising, they are a small alliance, but it seems experienced. They'll have to work a bit harder though or they'll lose control over their main ocean, with all those other alliances spreading out. Their DBP shows they aren't really being attacked, so no wars going on. Time will tell what happens with these guys
9Boatman of Styx101111Don't know much about them, but they surely worked up very fast as they joined very late. We'll see
10Band of the Red Hand112812Look like a bunch of noob. But they can evolve fast.
11Order of Chaos8109I like these guys. Don't know what to say though, but I've a good feeling about them. They seem to be in war with Alpha Wolves. I would say, keep it up!
12Vengeance1278Very strong alliance, consisting of old TTS members. They weren't so smart however to change sides from Krypteia side to OV side. They are strong, but still getting a lot of attacks by Krypteia, but they seem to handle it all fine. We'll see, once again!

Here it is...I hope you liked.

J
Hi there Im Logan one of the leaders from Band of the Red Hand and im not a noob i have been playing this game since day one and if you take a look in the stats you will see that we are taking atleast 3 city a day from Phoenix. No Noobing there!! yes i had a few noobs but im a very good teacher

DeletedUser19042

I can believe that.
But please check the posting date. It was posted few WEEKS ago. Then you didn't do anything really aggressive.

I should make a new ranking list to get new opinion. :)

DeletedUser37919

I know the date it was posted i just had the feeling to post some thing in here.You will see us move up!
I dont know what you really Mean with Agressive we are growing fast taking enemy citys every day and havent lost a city in over 3 weeks bud.
;O)

DeletedUser19042

Exactly. But this post was made BEFORE you were that aggressive. you were just formed. So I didn't know much about your alliance yet. when I create a next top-12 I'll certainly take a fresh look at your alliance, and it will be whole lot of difference. :)
Exactly the reason why I said:
But they can evolve fast.

Welcome to the forums btw!

DeletedUser

Dash2001 fancies himself as well..we get a new thread in our forum every time he gets another BP added to his score sheet..he is always singing his own praises :) I guess he thinks he is awesome as well..

Hey Someone has to sing my praises ;)