Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser22940

Guys - back on track.
Stop spamming here else the hammer comes out :p

DeletedUser

No Spam!? this guy would have a heart attack if he saw the OoC internal forum, lol.

Ok, on topic, top 12 alliances.......

Well there is Krypt, then there's OoC, then there is everyone else.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Who's the best five rappers of all time? "DYLAN, DYLAN, DYLAN, DYLAN, AND DYLAN!"

DeletedUser

what is the point in having a forum if there is to be no spam or a bit of banter? it's not like the thread makes any differance to any one or anything

DeletedUser19042

what is the point in having a forum if there is to be no spam or a bit of banter? it's not like the thread makes any differance to any one or anything

Banter is allowed. Spam not.
If you want to 'spam' about a certain topic you should have to create a new thread with that thing set as topic, and then talk about it.
But in here you will have to follow the forum rules and stay on topic.
****************************************************************************************************

So...
I saw vengeance is climbing the ranks again. They are doing very good. :)

DeletedUser

The thing is i have not seen anything posted in this thread that would be concidered spam,just banter between players from different alliances.No mod has moaned about it in the past this new guy just seems a tad heavey handed in his interpretations.
OOC is ranked number 3 due to being a bunch of noobs and simmers :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

spam
/spam/
Noun
A canned meat product made mainly from ham.
Verb
Send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet.

Nope, no spam here :rolleyes:

Please can we have a new top 12?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TC!! How ya doing? You carry on underestimating the rest of the world, those who laugh last, laugh longest!!

Dizz :)x

good hows things going over on that side of the pond? :p

wasnt underestimating anyone... and you can start laughing when i stop..but you have to hold your breath until then ;)

DeletedUser

About time we do one of these before our new Mod shuts us down :). This is just my opinion on things and speculation from stats when I do not know the alliance personally. I could be wrong about some things. Here it is:

1. Krypteia- What you see is what you get. Top attackers top defenders Top Alliance. I don't think anybody would argue with that.
Fighting- Anything with a pulse really. Only friendly with Order of Chaos who is oceans away and Boatmen of Styx as far as I can tell.
2. Order of Chaos- Due to recent mergers with No. BS and Ocean Kingdom/Gods Rejects have grow in size and points significantly. There BP and colonizations reflect that as they have both increased at a significant rate as well. Original members your still a bunch of crazies lol:p
Fighting- The Bish and Global Legion of Chaos
3.Gods of War- Good players here. Although seems some are on VM for extended periods of time. They are still actively fighting and growing.
Fighting-Krypteia and The Deadly Angels
4.Global Legion of Chaos- The most loveable alliance you will ever come across ;) Growing in points and BP at a quick rate.
Fighting- Krypteia, Order of Chaos, and Boatmen of Styx
5. Oceans Veterans- Relentless alliance under constant fire but doesn't cave. The alliance I respect the most in this world.
Fighting- Krypteia and Immortals
6. The Bish- Recently had Ocean Kingdom/Gods Rejects break a pact and flip on them. They handled it well and is gaining BP at a nice rate.
Fighting- Order of Chaos
7. Band of the Red Hand- Still don't know much about them. They have climbed in the rankings steadily over the past couple months. Looks to have some serious top guys in their alliance.
Fighting- Krypteia and pretty well from the looks of their conquests.
8. Vengeance- From the looks of things these guys days may be numbered. Look to be getting HAMMERED by Krypt.
Fighting- Well obviously from the above statement Krypteia
9. Dovahkiin Rising- Active group of guys slowly climbing through the ranks. They have potential and it will be interesting to see the direction they expand.
Fighting- Boatmen of Styx
10. The Deadly Angels- Seem to have guts. Sorry guys haven't had any contact with them either. But fighting 2 of the top 3 alliances so they either don't have diplomacy or are crazy. Either one I approve :pro:
Fighting- Krypteia and Gods of War
11. Boatmen of Styx- These guys have been getting constantly hit for months now. Some left and went to other alliances. The ones that stayed tightened up and have improved their tactics. Respect for them. Keep it up guys
Fighting- Global Legion of Chaos and Dovahkiin Rising
12. Immortals- Do not know much about them either. Seem to be an alliance hanging on by a thread from their stats. Lots of internal takeovers and lots of losses. But I could be wrong.
Fighting- Oceans Veterans

If you don't like the breakdown feel free to tell me where I am wrong. Then make one of your own so I can tell you where you are wrong lol.

DeletedUser

Top 12 weekly update

I'm back with the weekly updates. The update looks at how well each alliance in the top 12 has been doing last week and with a small comment on each alliance (the comment is my personal view and does not represent my alliance view).

Major events:
none

Table with detailed numbers over the weekly changes
2013-06-08_1437.png

table with rank focus. Red indicates worse than their current rank, while green indicates better.
2013-06-08_1438.png

1. Krypteia
Allies: Boatmen of STYX, Immortals
War against: OV, Gods of War, Vengeance, TDA, BotRH and GLoC

Point growth: 1,166,533 (avg 6666)
ABP: 1,159,922 (avg 6628)
DBP: 874,540 (avg 4997)

No other alliance comes close to Krypteia. They grow faster, The most aggressive alliance and have a very strong leadership.

2. Gods of War
Allies: The Bish and The Deadly Angels
War against: Krypteia and OoC

Point growth: 245,502 (avg 11978)
ABP: 393,547 (avg 2357)
DBP: 614,308 (avg 3678)

They have now had over 1 month to adjust after their merger with Dark Riders and it's safe to say their leadership is still one of the weakest in the top 12. It seems they're not able to adjust after their strategic plans have failed and just gives up quite easily.

3. Order of Chaos
Allies:
War against:Gods of War, The Bish and GLoC

Point growth: 1,451,863 (avg 4859)
ABP: 467,921 (avg 3119)
DBP: 579,975 (avg 3867)

One of the strongest alliance in gela. They seem have good players and leadership. Highest point growth this week, but it seems to be "easy" growth since their ABP/DBP is not impressive.

4. Global Legion Of Chaos
Allies:OCEANS VETERANS and The Bish
War against: Krypteia, Boatmen of STYX and Order of Chaos

Point grow: 881,274(avg 8980)
ABP: 271,943 (avg 1875)
DBP: 289,178(avg 1994)

Another week with high growth, but their ABP/DBP growth is rather low for a long term top alliance. However there is not really any alliances behind them on the ranking to threatening their current position.

5. Ocean Veterans
Allies:Vengeance, GLoC, TDA, Dovahkiin Rising and Gods of War
War against: Krypteia and Immortals

Point grow: 504,177 (avg 4583)
ABP: 220,812 (avg 2007)
DBP: 406,086 (avg 3692)

Have managed to pull themselves together and have had much higher growth the last two weeks than what they previously have had. Will be interesting to follow the alliance since they do have a few strong players.

6. The Bish
Allies: Gods of War
War against:Order of Chaos

Point grow: 10,353(avg 15113)
ABP: 205,528(avg 2979)
DBP: 246,605(avg 3574)

The alliance has struggled for quite some time now and with their weak leadership I doubt it will change any time soon.

7. Band of the Red Hand
Allies: Vengeance, TDA and OV
War against: Krypteia

Point grow: 484,116(avg 5012)
ABP: 196,660 (avg 1573)
DBP: 202,297 (avg 1618)

The alliance has started a war against Krypteia since last update. Will be interesting to see how this war develop

8. Vengeance
Allies:OV, TDA, BotRH
War against:Krypteia

Point grow: -268,891 (avg 5260)
ABP: 62,494 (avg 1008)
DBP: 155,378 (avg 2506)

I have earlier been impressed by this alliance, but it seems like their leadership is not as good as I previously thought. They have been not been able to adapt after Krypteia's strategy change and have had a high negative growth for the last 2 weeks.

9. Dovahkiin Rising
Allies:
War against: Boatmen of Styx

Point grow: 142,803 (avg 1151)
ABP: 70,207 (avg 2065)
DBP: 53,397 (avg 1743)

New small alliance with experienced players. They have earlier have had a steady growth around 400k/week and as we can see this week its much lower. Will be interesting to see the coming week if its any special reason behind their sudden growth drop.

10. The Deadly Angels
Allies:Gods of War, Vengeance, OV and BotRH
War against:Krypteia

Point grow: 385,817 (avg 6206)
ABP: 75,380(avg 1092)
DBP: 109,867 (avg 1592)

Keeps having a steady growth which comes from colonizing and getting inactive cities from GoW. Their leadership is quite weak so I don't expect much from this alliance.

11. Boatmen of Styx
Allies:Krypteia and Immortals
War against:GLoC, Dovahkiin Rising

Point grow: -13,313 (avg 4115)
ABP: 37,337 (avg 633)
DBP: 102,822 (avg 1743)

Their huge point drop has slowed down which is a good sign, but its still negative and they barely have any ABP so I doubt they will be able to get back on track any time soon.

12. Immortals
Allies: Krypteia and Boatment of STYX
War against: OV

Point grow: -81,285 (avg 2983)
ABP: 49,372 (avg 1334)
DBP: 101,537 (avg 2744)

Small alliance that is currently struggling against OV.

DeletedUser

3. Order of Chaos
Allies:
War against:Gods of War, The Bish and GLoC

Point growth: 1,451,863 (avg 4859)
ABP: 467,921 (avg 3119)
DBP: 579,975 (avg 3867)

One of the strongest alliance in gela. They seem have good players and leadership. Highest point growth this week, but it seems to be "easy" growth since their ABP/DBP is not impressive.

Once again always love the reviews you give :) lots of data points that can speak for themselves to a certain degree which is great!

though being from OoC im a bit impartial.. but you werent impressed with our ABP/DBP (2nd only to Krypt) were you not impressed witht he abp/dbp numbers themselves? or the ratio of ABP/DBP to cities gained?

DeletedUser

Once again always love the reviews you give :) lots of data points that can speak for themselves to a certain degree which is great!

though being from OoC im a bit impartial.. but you werent impressed with our ABP/DBP (2nd only to Krypt) were you not impressed witht he abp/dbp numbers themselves? or the ratio of ABP/DBP to cities gained?

I see now that I should have written it a bit more clearly. Your growth this week is quite high which is not reflected through increased ABP and DBP (not ABP/DBP ratio) since its close to what it has been in the last weeks and also roughly 1/2 of krypteia's FBP where the growth comes mainly from fighting the alliances at war against. This indicates (to me) that your growth this week is probably on a high spike (new members / clearing inactive enemy cities at low cost) and will drop next week (most likely to close to the levels they have been on before aka roughly 1mill (including OK)). I might however be wrong and the standard OoC growth stays on ~1.5mill/week.

Anyway congrats on a strong week :)

DeletedUser

OoC has grown significantly in points that is obvious. We all know it is because of the merge mainly. The BP has come MAINLY from attacking the Ocean Kingdom players the rest turned their backs on. So you take in the top members in a merge and you have a feeding frenzy for a week or 2 on the rest of the inactive or smaller players. OoC has hit their enemies as well so don't get me wrong. All I am saying is the spike in growth is from mergers and more or less inactive players that were left out of the merge. Still impressive either way.

DeletedUser

Btw Kapteinen good to have you back doing this. Love the breakdown and appreciate the time u put in it.

DeletedUser

1. Krypteia
Allies: Boatmen of STYX, Immortals
War against: OV, Gods of War, Vengeance, TDA, BotRH and GLoC

Point growth: 1,166,533 (avg 6666)
ABP: 1,159,922 (avg 6628)
DBP: 874,540 (avg 4997)

No other alliance comes close to Krypteia. They grow faster, The most aggressive alliance and have a very strong leadership.
That's an evil number of point growth :eek:

DeletedUser

Btw Kapteinen good to have you back doing this. Love the breakdown and appreciate the time u put in it.

It's good to be back! i'll do my best to keep a steady once a week update in the coming weeks. I can't guarantee it will come out every friday, but the update will be friday to friday either way.

That's an evil number of point growth :eek:

i was thinking the same :heh: