Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser33944

Sooooooooooo how about that gela world? quite fun isnt it? Lots of good fighting and good people

DeletedUser33944

yup :p you guys got me a lot of reports but he is well now. You guys sent a lot, must have given me like 100 reports and his defense points just shot up

DeletedUser

Top 12 weekly update

it's time for a weekly update. The update looks at how well each alliance in the top 12 has been doing last week and with a small comment on each alliance (the comment is my personal view and does not represent my alliance view).

Major events:
Boatmen of STYX merged into Immortals
munze konza new in top12

Table with detailed numbers over the weekly changes:
2013-06-15_1928.png

table with rank focus:
2013-06-15_1929.png

1. Krypteia
Allies: Immortals
War against: OV, Gods of War, Vengeance, TDA, BotRH and GLoC

No other alliance comes close to Krypteia. They grow faster, The most aggressive alliance and have a very strong leadership.

2. Order of Chaos
Allies:
War against:Gods of War, The Bish and GLoC

One of the strongest alliance in gela. They seem have good players and leadership. Another strong week which moved them up to #2 rank.

3. Gods of War
Allies: The Bish and The Deadly Angels
War against: Krypteia and OoC

Nothing have changed. overall just a big simmer alliance with weak leadership.

4. Global Legion Of Chaos
Allies:OCEANS VETERANS and The Bish
War against: Krypteia and Order of Chaos

Another week with high growth, but their ABP and DBP growth is rather low for a long term top alliance. However there is not really any alliances behind them on the ranking to threatening their current position.

5. Ocean Veterans
Allies:Vengeance, GLoC, TDA, Dovahkiin Rising and Gods of War
War against: Krypteia and Immortals

Have managed to pull themselves together and have had much higher growth the last weeks than what they previously have had. Will be interesting to follow the alliance since they do have a few strong players.

6. The Bish
Allies: Gods of War
War against:Order of Chaos

The alliance has struggled for quite some time now and with their weak leadership I doubt it will change any time soon.

7. Band of the Red Hand
Allies: Vengeance, TDA and OV
War against: Krypteia

Having doing well at picking up enemy cities in their core ocean. The alliance seems to have a couple of strong players but the overall member base seems to be simming.

8. Immortals
Allies: Krypteia
War against: OV

recently merged with Boatmen of STYX and which seems to be a good alternative for both alliances. Will be interesting to follow them and if GLoC will be a new enemy or if they stay neutral.

9. Dovahkiin Rising
Allies:
War against: Immortals

New small alliance with experienced players. Higher growth than last week but still below what they have had in the past. Seems like the days were they got high easy growth is over.

10. Vengeance
Allies:OV, TDA, BotRH
War against: Krypteia

Have managed to get back to positive growth again, but the alliance is still struggling.

11. The Deadly Angels
Allies:Gods of War, Vengeance, OV and BotRH
War against:Krypteia

Keeps having a steady growth which comes from colonizing and getting inactive cities from GoW. Their leadership is quite weak so I don't expect much from this alliance.

12. munze konza
Allies:
War against: GLoC (can anyone confirm?)

I don't really know anything about them since they are way to small and located to far away to have any real impact.

Question: I have been thinking about reducing the list down to a top 10 (or lower?) instead of a top12 since at this point its starting to be pointless to include the smallest alliances when there is such a huge gap up to the top. Does Anyone have any input about reducing the top12 to a lower amount and if yes how many should be included?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40790

As usual a good comprehensive overview. As to if there should only be a top 10, I think there should. Those last 2 alliances are too small to make a difference. No offence to anyone, but the only people that care about their overview are people in the allainces themselves.

DeletedUser

and I agree it should just be a top 10 list in future to remain relevant

DeletedUser

I would say so. TC your up boss. Take a crack at a top 12. We will take it easy on you.

DeletedUser33944

u get a free hug if you do :p if that makes u wanna do it more :p

DeletedUser

I think anything i put together would be inferior to Kapt's top 12 ;)

DeletedUser36146

Nobodys had a go so in the interests of providing a deep and meaningfull insight into the top 12 alliances of Gela

1] KRYPTEIA Okay so these guys are No1. but boy are they dumb!!! I mean they keep coming south and east and fighting everyone which is costly and time consuming when if they go west or NW there are 3 freaking empty oceans they could be colonising-sooo much easier. Unless its in the rules that you cant or those oceans are stinky-poo or something but really I mean come on guys sort it out Derrr!!!!

2&4] Order of Chaos and Global Legion of Chaos - Gotta lump these together. So whats with the "chaos" thing then huh? I mean it must be right messy on your RTs what with repos and being at war. Betcha right confused. Im actually wondering if thats why youre at war -"hey you copied our name" " No we had it first" - "Right then its war" Simple solution call yourselves Chaos 1 & Chaos 2 - see - far less confusing

3] Gods of war - somewhere up north but no one really interested. Unoriginal and boring name - would do better to call themselves chaos 3 - that'd be right cool and they could make friends or go to war or something

5] Ocean Veterans - Fighting Krypteia and the Immortals. Well first off just message Krypt and say "hey you going the wrong way" that solve that one then. May need to message a few times for it to sink in tho!! Then just kill the Immortals cuz they really not that good (see below or above or somewhere)

6] The Bish - Was big - Now smaller - So bad they couldnt even finish their name off - Im sure thats only half of it.
Stuck in the middle surrounded by everbody so little room for expansion - you need to get out on the rim fellas but I think the others helping you with that so all good

7] Band of the Red Hand travelling bunch of acrobats formed an alliance maybe? yeah right whatever - somewhere west - beyond that dont know or care

8] Dovakhiin Rising Cool Name - but no idea what it means - little tadpole of an alliance so they dont really matter

9] Immortals Another poor choice of name - Immortal means live forever and your only alive cuz you sheltering behind Krypteia - Had to recruit Boatmen of Styx - everybodys whipping dog - and that says it all.

10] Vengeance Sound nasty but dont think they live up to their name

11] Who cares?

12] Munze Konza Great alliance. Name taken from a spanish paella dish and really cool (the name not the paella)
These guys have got players everywhere - and I mean freaking everywhere - How they are not number one is beyond me but I think their time will come soon (not that Im biased of course)

Well thats my view of the top 12 anyway and seeing as how no one else has done one it must be right

Id like to point out that no numbers were crunched or in anyway injured in the making of this assesment

DeletedUser19042

1] KRYPTEIA Okay so these guys are No1. but boy are they dumb!!! I mean they keep coming south and east and fighting everyone which is costly and time consuming when if they go west or NW there are 3 freaking empty oceans they could be colonising-sooo much easier. Unless its in the rules that you cant or those oceans are stinky-poo or something but really I mean come on guys sort it out Derrr!!!!

I like your view, but you aren't serious about Krypteia are you?

Why founding cities if you can conquer fully built out cities? There's no point in that. Krypteia aren't simmers, so we chose the fight over founding.

DeletedUser

I like your view, but you aren't serious about Krypteia are you?

Why founding cities if you can conquer fully built out cities? There's no point in that. Krypteia aren't simmers, so we chose the fight over founding.
if you take a closer read you may notice a wee bit of urine dripping off the walls or put another way this is a urine take

DeletedUser

Hilarious!! The humour in the forum is returning, lets keep it that way :D

DeletedUser39847

:D:D and i believe Dovakhiin means soul/blood of a dragon in a human....from Skyrim the game if i remember right. Great game if i must say so.