Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser

4 letter words? please ellaborate... Gal did his thing that still leaves pman and his wife with the dirty mouth :p I am sending OoC a bar of soap to deal with that. Don't get excited oneman I will warn them not to drop it ;) hahaha uh o feel a warning coming on for that one.

DeletedUser19042

I'm totally messed up. Can someone tell me what this is all about? I'm confused. :p

DeletedUser33690

I think it us very clear, that a number of people feel i have let a larger number of good players down. I respect what Green says and will not argue my case any further. I will just apologise sincerely and state that this was never my intention. You will not see anymore of "my antics" in Gela or anywhere else on grepo. The reason for this is that i am saddened that my conduct has been perceived as a detriment to my team mates. I hope that everyone enjoys themselves in Gela, or where ever else their travels take them.

DeletedUser36146

I'll simplify

Krypteia Rocks

All the others suck

Oh except for their allies who also rock

repeat till bored

DeletedUser

Mistaking

I'll simplify

Krypteia Rocks

All the others suck

Oh except for their allies who also rock

repeat till bored

Can someone please Rim this guy?

An alliance that rocks: GoW, fighting the two strongest alliances on both fronts and controls the entire northern half of the map.

All my respects to The Bish, they played their part in this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can someone please Rim this guy?

An alliance that rocks: GoW, fighting the two strongest alliances on both fronts and controls the entire northern half of the map.

All my respects to The Bish, they played their part in this world.

umm if you count losing 342 - 97 then yes GoW is holding there own. also its 40 - 14 in favor of Krypteia in the last two weeks.

As of right now i would hardly call OOC vrs GoW a war as only 2 citys have changed hands in the last week. Maybe calling it a skirmish would be a better word

DeletedUser

I love how the Krypts rate themselves, lol...Although I have seen some pretty sad things coming from a #1 alliance.

I agree, you might be winning with cities over there (probably majorly inactive takes anyway), with your whole alliance on our "left wing", I however think our guys over there are doing a great job.

As of right now i would hardly call OOC vrs GoW a war as only 2 citys have changed hands in the last week. Maybe calling it a skirmish would be a better word

It might seem that way, but don't be fooled by the number of cities taken, both sides have 24/7 attacks and cs'es rolling... Let's just say both fronts are defending pretty well. I'm sure the heat will be turned up soonish

DeletedUser16856

surely Krypts are strongest in Gela
the amount of good active player in that alliance
no doubt about that
team player is key on this game

about inactive
my 10yrs old son can take those cities anytime
but don't forget thats part of game
where every leaders should knows
whos active and inactive inside urs own alliance
where possibly u got option to take it down those cities/defend/kicked out

in my opinion
this game is all about fun and enjoyment
as far as we know that we are having a fun
i don't care how much cities i take it or give it
its doesn't count to me

DeletedUser

I agree, you might be winning with cities over there (probably majorly inactive takes anyway), with your whole alliance on our "left wing", I however think our guys over there are doing a great job.

its True. Krypt players must only take inactives. please teach me the GoW way to properly take a active city!!

DeletedUser33944

someones really arrogant :/ taking inactives isnt as hard as taking from someone online. plus its no fun taking inactive,, no thrill

DeletedUser

top 6

it's time for a another update. I have in the past looked into the top 12 alliances in gela, but this time i have dropped it down to top 6 because of the large size difference between the top alliances and the smaller ones. I will in the future try to stick to only the alliances that has >20% points of #1 alliance. Those that are outside of that limit is simply to small to make any impact and all suffers from horrible leadership and/or low member base. Future updates will occur at a rate of once per 3-4 weeks.

Major events:
The Bish splitting up and members have mainly been going to GoW and GLoC
The holidays has started which can be seen in in the member drop in all alliances.

Table with detailed numbers over the weekly changes:
2013-07-05_2137.png

table with rank focus:
2013-07-05_2223.png

General:
We're now in the summer period of grepo which has in previously worlds been a time where a lot of members has stopped playing and many going into VM. This means we could in theory see large changes which is not possible to predict since every alliance could loose key players during this time.

1. Krypteia
Allies: Immortals
War against: OV, Gods of War, Vengeance, TDA, BotRH and GLoC

No other alliance comes close to Krypteia. They grow faster, The most aggressive alliance and have a very strong leadership.

2. Gods of War
Allies: The Deadly Angels
War against: Krypteia and OoC

I must admit I was quite surprised to see such a larger amount of old the bish players decided to go over to GoW consider that the alliance has been struggling for quite some time and has possible the weakest leadership in the top 6. Even though they have had the highest growth during the last three weeks (growth comes from the bish players joining them), they are still as weak as they were before and is not going to get any stronger soon.

3. Order of Chaos
Allies:
War against:Gods of War and GLoC

One of the strongest alliance in gela. They seem have good players and leadership. They are together with Krypteia on another league compared to the other alliances.

4. Global Legion Of Chaos
Allies:OCEANS VETERANS and munze konza
War against: Krypteia and Order of Chaos

High growth during the 3 weeks where some of it comes from bish players joining. They are aggressive and is most likely going to stay in the top 4 for the remaining time of gela unless something drastically happen.

5. Ocean Veterans
Allies:Vengeance, GLoC, TDA, Dovahkiin Rising and Gods of War
War against: Krypteia and Immortals

Even though they have the weakest growth out of the top 6, their change in strategy seems to be paying of in terms of growth, so it will be interesting to see if they manage to continue to grow at the speed they currently have.

6. Band of the Red Hand
Allies: Vengeance, TDA and OV
War against: Krypteia

Their growth has slowed down quite drastically which i'm guessing can be explained by a huge member drop and their well of easy targets seems to be close to dry. I will not be surprised if the alliance keep on having low growth in the coming weeks as they're not organized and aggressive enough to keep up their growth when facing harder enemies.

Disclaimer: The comments i make on each alliance is my personal view and does not represent my alliance view.

DeletedUser

Look at that I finally spread enough love! +rep love your posts man!

DeletedUser

in my opinion
this game is all about fun and enjoyment
as far as i know that i having a fun
i don't care how much cities i take it or give it
its doesn't count to me

I hear ya! This is a very fun server!

DeletedUser

Nothing to say really, just wanted to be the person who posted the 1000th post! Yes, I am a child :rolleyes:

Kapteinen, your top six brilliant, as always.

gautamgrg, totally in awe of you,
as always :)