Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser

You are both repeating the same things over and over again, both of you obviously don't have any younger siblings, otherwise you would know how to argue properly. Instead, this sounds like an episode of Jeremy Kyle (facepalm)

Lol I would +rep you for this but I need to spread it around.

DeletedUser39847

You are both repeating the same things over and over again, both of you obviously don't have any younger siblings, otherwise you would know how to argue properly. Instead, this sounds like an episode of Jeremy Kyle (facepalm)

I'll have you know i do have a younger sibling and a son....:p :D

I suppose your Jeremy LRT? :D:D

DeletedUser

I'm Jeremy Kyle, and I have your drug tests here... Play nice or else :p

And you can't argue with a baby, the cuteness is too overwhelming.

DeletedUser32412

Bored Now.

Back to doing a top 12. Never done one so may as well give it a try ;)

1) Krypt - Actually quite disappointed thus far by Krypt. Guess they are fighting on all fronts which is just the way they like it I guess, they keep banging on about all the wars they are having. Hoping to see something better from them if I am honest. I do like Krypt dont get me wrong but how much hype is their in the reputation they have gained in this world. Nobody can deny they have excellent players in there ranks but they aint the only alliance that do. Reputation is one thing but how hard is it to continually live up to that reputation? this is just a game and we all have RL commitments to attend to and a lot of good players fade due to RL commitments as what makes them good usually comes at a cost to RL. Maybe there is a lot of "fear" going around coz of this reputation gained in earlier days of this world..Krypt have not won this world yet and you wont win it on reputation alone. Just a thought..

2) Global Order Of Chaos - A merge between OoC and GloC made this alliance. Statistically it has only put them second in the rankings but 200+ more cities last I checked and growing. Big growth not just from the recent merge has been happening with this alliance. Can they get their act together and compete against Krypt. As far as fighting Krypt goes they are in the lead. I am not reading to much into that though as it aint a real war unless it has been fought over at least a month or two, maybe more. Merges are always difficult so it is down to every member to make it happen for this alliance, that alone could give them drive to succeed in their quest to win WWs. A lot of hard fighting players in its ranks who may not have been here since day 1 like a lot of Krypt player have so I dont think that is really reflected in any stats. Got a lot of respect for the leadership here to, very hard working.

3) Gods Of War - tbh they are a good alliance. Having seen plenty of action coming at my end of the world on the alliances I have been apart of, they have a lot of active players willing to put in the graft. Got to have respect for that. A tinge of brawn and no brains though for quite a couple of GoW members is my general feeling on this alliance. Never really got to know any members of GoW if I am honest, for the most part they have always been the generous contributor of DBP to any alliance I have been apart of, we were never really that bothered by them, they didnt get anywhere against us when we were No.BS or OoC and it seemed to me counter productive for them to even be bothering with us when they have been taking such a beating from Krypt. This alliance has sort of gone neither backwards nor forwards. Maybe that is just part of the plan, what do I know.

4) Oceans Veterans - Got to love this plucky alliance. Still going. Fair play to you. I hope you guys are able to position yourselves and work out some sort of plan so you will be able to at least complete for the crown. I have read that by sticking with it you have basically lost any chance of getting that honor. Well I dont agree with that. Options and choices are always there if you are willing to look and make the effort to make it happen. You got no shortage of back bone and I reckon ppl will have a lot of time and respect for you guys. Dont give up on that crown just yet. It aint over till the fat lady sings.

5) Band Of The Red Hand - Who? I dont even know where they are located. We dont have a front with them so I guess that is why. Who are they fighting? I am sure I could find out bit hey D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. I dont really have anything to say about this alliance. They took in some of what was left of Venge if I am not mistaken. Venge was an alliance that interested me, sad to see them go to be honest. But BOtrH? Like all alliances I bet they have some good players in their ranks, I dont see you winning this world but then again what do I know. Maybe you are yet to play your cards and have a hidden ace that trumps the rest.

6) *Dovahkiin Rising* - This alliance has just taken in some of munze konza. MK are pretty much dead. Anyone can see that just from looking at the stats. This alliance is a little bit of a dark horse for me. Not sure what their plans are nor can I be sure and make any sort of predictions about them. All I know is they are there and look to have some quality about them. Lets see I guess.

7) Order Of Chaos - A totally spamming awesome alliance. Shame a lot of the original OoC members are no longer playing. I have to be honest, OoC was a let down after joining them from No.BS not that I think any would regret that decision as it got us to where we are today. What I mean by that was No.BS was very organized where as OoC was messy and very relaxed. It took some adjusting, well at least it did from my point of view. Anyway..this alliance is a nothing alliance and I need not say anymore lol

8) Immortals - To be honest and I have nil personal experience with them, they just look like easy pickings. Food that makes you fat lol again I reckon you got some good players in your ranks. But the general membership looks weak..

The Next Four alliances are not worth mentioning. If you have not already noticed my comments on each alliance are getting more and more limited so I think that in itself says it all about the rest in the top 12.

Outside of the top 12 is Venge, once again sad to see this alliance fade. For a while it looked like you were doing pretty well. I hope those that are still playing here in Gela are able to get in a position to compete right down to the end..

Hope you enjoyed reading. If not then not m problem.

DeletedUser19042

Nice top-12. I enjoyed reading it. Even though I disagreed on some alliances..+rep!

DeletedUser39847

Nice top 12...it's nice to hear different opinions from different players.

+rep :)

DeletedUser32412

Rather than +rep-ing, try posting some substantial comments and reactions, that would be far more interesting. I dont really care if you like what I put or not and am under no illusions that what I posted is neither correct or unbias so say it like it is..

DeletedUser

Be nice if you posted who's at war with who, and how it seems to be going, but otherwise, nice job.

DeletedUser

you guys are silly. I am working hard to make a comeback to the game ... wait! some of us have not been formally introduced yet ... i am Ashur .... I am the TRUE destroyer of alliances. I have played a short time and have been responsible for the collapse of 2 alliances and 1 mental breakdown. Now that the formallities are out of the way.

Shall we begin?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who wants this Handsome Guy to make another Great Top 12 again? 8D ! Say I or I Do I Do or Hail Prince Trae Hail Prince Trae!!!!

DeletedUser

Here's my first crack at a Top 12:

#1 Global Order of Chaos

#2 Krypteia

That is all.

DeletedUser21356

For ur info I left OV and followed my group and we made Black Flag. And Because OV was so butthurt over this they started to support sieges in the war against Band of the Red Hand we had and Kindred even started given the leaders cities on our isles because he knew and they knew that was the only way they would be getting on the same isle as us. and then after a few days of OV being Butthurt to the max they finally declared war and then Vengeance soon after did some "Pearl Harbor" and declared on us as well.... :)

Later on that week Black Flag merged into Krypt... No offense to Krypt players but It's not like I wanted to join but I was following my group "Black Flag" and I will stick with them until the games end and stick with them in any other worlds they choose to play in.

But it's only obvious that we would merge into Krypt if we are fighting basically hte same wars in the same ocean as them... It would all be dandy if OV didn't take the leaving to seriously... They were mad that 20 of their experienced and elite players left them :) We were probably 1/3 of OV's fighting and supporting force and we made up 1/5 of all OV cities. Any OV would most likely deny what I just said :) so come on OV players bring on the insults and de-reps!

Wow this is really new to me, i think you need to ask your then leaders of TBF why we actually declared war on you guys and gals. Last i checked OV council voted to leave you guys alone although some members didn't like it that was what we did until the tension started building because TBF started taking our inactives and we knew you would join krypt sooner or later. As to being butt hurt i don't think so, sorry but i do not bend over or bend the knee to anyone, you see i've got bad knees so bending aint my game.

Furthermore please do not refer to yourself as the elites of OV or the team that held it's head above the water because last i checked they were still here without you. So why blatantly state that OV would deny this, maybe because you know that you are bending the truth and do not know everything about what happened? One more thing we do not dwell in the dark and wonder about what could have or should have been, it's the past so lets leave it at that and rather focus on the future.

Once again why do you think that OV would go so low as to insult you and even mention it, is it again because you know what reactions you might get because you are bending the truth?

If it makes you feel any better enjoy but most of all just enjoy the game;)

DeletedUser

Haha, u better prepare for the upcoming criticism :D Ur gonna be eaten up bud :).

Last I checked Shamus was in Global Order of Chaos not Krypt... So I doubt he gets eaten up anytime soon. That being said Points are points. It means little in this game a more accurate assessment of the war would be the 20-6 colonizations in favor of Global Order of Chaos. No disrespect to krypt it should be a bigger number than that in our favor but you guys can reign down those LS. It is early in the new merge and the new war. Time will tell what will happen.

DeletedUser

Wow this is really new to me, i think you need to ask your then leaders of TBF why we actually declared war on you guys and gals. Last i checked OV council voted to leave you guys alone although some members didn't like it that was what we did until the tension started building because TBF started taking our inactives and we knew you would join krypt sooner or later. As to being butt hurt i don't think so, sorry but i do not bend over or bend the knee to anyone, you see i've got bad knees so bending aint my game.

Furthermore please do not refer to yourself as the elites of OV or the team that held it's head above the water because last i checked they were still here without you. So why blatantly state that OV would deny this, maybe because you know that you are bending the truth and do not know everything about what happened? One more thing we do not dwell in the dark and wonder about what could have or should have been, it's the past so lets leave it at that and rather focus on the future.

Once again why do you think that OV would go so low as to insult you and even mention it, is it again because you know what reactions you might get because you are bending the truth?

If it makes you feel any better enjoy but most of all just enjoy the game;)

Mensis why do u even reply to my messages.. dude I really just don't want to talk to u. Just stop. and Bending really has nothing to do with being butthurt... It's a saying, means that ur upset like a little kid. And I didn't know TBH people were taking inactives i was never told this but if u want me to believe this then show me something or tell me or something I can't just go on word.... and Now all of a sudden u say this??? U should have told the reason why u declared the day u declared.. And Yes we were elites of OV. I know that very well. And as of now OV is losing tons of ground and always has. And I don't care if OV is still there. Hooray for OV!!! 8D I don't see what I'm bending Mensis, I'm telling BF's story First person. U wouldn't know because u weren't in the alliance... That's like telling me what I read in a book even though u never read the book dude.. Mensis please do me the favor and just don't reply to my messages anymore I don't want to keep going on about this.

@greenolive5555 I meant that he would be eaten up on the forum not the game dude...

This forum is getting pissy I see why Gela Forum stays quiet... I can't say anything without being quoted... Now watch the next person quote this....

DeletedUser21356

Mensis why do u even reply to my messages.. dude I really just don't want to talk to u. Just stop. and Bending really has nothing to do with being butthurt... It's a saying, means that ur upset like a little kid. And I didn't know TBH people were taking inactives i was never told this but if u want me to believe this then show me something or tell me or something I can't just go on word.... and Now all of a sudden u say this??? U should have told the reason why u declared the day u declared.. And Yes we were elites of OV. I know that very well. And as of now OV is losing tons of ground and always has. And I don't care if OV is still there. Hooray for OV!!! 8D I don't see what I'm bending Mensis, I'm telling BF's story First person. U wouldn't know because u weren't in the alliance... That's like telling me what I read in a book even though u never read the book dude.. Mensis please do me the favor and just don't reply to my messages anymore I don't want to keep going on about this.

@greenolive5555 I meant that he would be eaten up on the forum not the game dude...

This forum is getting pissy I see why Gela Forum stays quiet... I can't say anything without being quoted... Now watch the next person quote this....

Let me tell you something, i'm replying to your message because of your hatred for OV and it's my alliance. And please how old are you because 1 i'm not your dude so stop acting like a kid and take it like it is. Why do you not want to talk to me because the truth hurts? Yes i know, i'm not daft, were merely making a joke but you have issues DUDE. You see i did go into V-mode for RL reasons but still had contact and knew what was happening but do not really want to post it because some of it has to do with mike. Get down from your pedestal Mr Elite, damn you need to check your Ego or grow up. You might find it strange but i've been part of OV from the start so wake up a bit, just comes to show you what you really know.
Stop playing games and go to school if you are indeed grownup act your age. Saying people would insult you, now i know why because you act like this.

In any case good luck with that;)

DeletedUser

Let me tell you something, i'm replying to your message because of your hatred for OV and it's my alliance. And please how old are you because 1 i'm not your dude so stop acting like a kid and take it like it is. Why do you not want to talk to me because the truth hurts? Yes i know, i'm not daft, were merely making a joke but you have issues DUDE. You see i did go into V-mode for RL reasons but still had contact and knew what was happening but do not really want to post it because some of it has to do with mike. Get down from your pedestal Mr Elite, damn you need to check your Ego or grow up. You might find it strange but i've been part of OV from the start so wake up a bit, just comes to show you what you really know.
Stop playing games and go to school if you are indeed grownup act your age. Saying people would insult you, now i know why because you act like this.

In any case good luck with that;)

Mensis I'm only defending Black Flag and since it was my Alliance I will defend it and that's what I've been doing.... And I don't actually have a hatred for OV. I really don't like that they declared war on Black Flag along with their allies even though OV didn't ask their allies. What I really don't like is that we were branded traitors for leaving an alliance and I was mailed by other people in different alliances asking what happened and then being called a traitor because all I could say was I left OV to follow my group... My god Mensis. Ur taking this game to seriously. Ur talking like ur actually just angry at me for no reason. And I don't care if you've been part of OV at anytime... the hell is wrong with u mensis should I stop playing grep then since it's a game? maybe u should stop as well and go back to school for trying to belittle someone like that... What's with u DUDE. It's just How I talk... it's just the norm in High school and since I'm around it all the time it's become natural... I never insulted u on how u talk. U damn jerk. Mensis ur the one whose making it seem like I have an "Ego" and am "Elite". All I said is that members of BF were comprised of some of the best in OV I didn't actually mean to target myself. This is actually my first time playing... I don't see how this is merely a "Joke" the way ur talking...

Mensis just what the hell is wrong with u. I never once insulted u and all of the messages you've replyed back to me or just Targeted at me alone... Mensis everyone has attitude and everyone is stressed out... That's just not right how u insult me like this... U don't know what i've been through and I don't know what you've been through but I still would never insult someone and I never have on this forum or in the game or in a mail. Mensis try not to take this offensively but maybe u should grow up and act your age like an adult and stop insulting me like this... It's just not right mensis... I only want to play the game and make top 12's and talk about them... if u go back I even asked people if they want me to make another one...

Mensis just don't say anything to me at all if ur not gonna say something that isn't insulting... I don't insult you so give me the same respect please. And I really appreciate that u VMed specifically for mkmurphy... Very nice of u :)

DeletedUser

There are so many things going on in Gela that we could be talking about. Can we please move on from this issue. Thanks :)