Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser

I can see how it would weigh you down having an alliance our size on top of you :p
Nope just another alliance of the many were fighting :) ... le fee don't think ur any challenge it's just that krypt is fighting everyone but if krypt had their attention on u then let me tell u... U would have alot of "Attention" bud :)

I guess u could say it's a challenge in the meaning that krypt is fighting another alliance, just another alliance :)

DeletedUser

Nope just another alliance of the many were fighting :) ... le fee don't think ur any challenge it's just that krypt is fighting everyone but if krypt had their attention on u then let me tell u... U would have alot of "Attention" bud :)

I guess u could say it's a challenge in the meaning that krypt is fighting another alliance, just another alliance :)

that "other alliance" is beating krypt 18-7 in Conquests on eachother. Now I am not naive enough to think that we are just that much better than you. We have great help from many many other alliances fighting Krypt and their CS attempt success rate has gone up since this new merger. We are all benefiting and Krypt is feeling the pressure. I give it 2-3 weeks before Krypt makes a merge move. I am sure a few alliances have already heard the messages from Krypt ;) Krypt is a political alliance. They chose their words carefully and have very good leaders and diplomats who are friendly to alliances even if they are at war with them. For that I respect them. They also have good fighters. But... Look through the forums. Their players have run their mouths about how they are the best and tried to play the intimidation card. Up until this point that has worked for them. That time is ending though so its time Krypt started singing a different tune. If you guys want a fight you have it. You know where we are located at. Time to start apologizing to those enemies you talked down to and trying to make nice. You have 4 months.... Lets see how good those leaders in krypt are at kissing butt :p whether they pull it off or not it sure will be fun to see them change their tune lol.

DeletedUser

11. The Dark Family: A dark family... with 17 in ABP, 13 in DBP, and 16 in fighters... Low amount of players and I don't know nothin about them but their DBP is pretty high compared to Munze and Angels so they are getting hit by someone...
3/10 points

Why not come clean? The Dark Family is a puppet alliance of Krypteia. They are an alliance of noobs and are at war with TDA, and they must go crawling back to mommy for support whenever TDA attacks them!

DeletedUser

Unlike an alliance who merges with another alliance they are at war with LOL

Thats not political its common sense ;) We made a good team and thought we would mesh well together. Either we could fight it out until end game and come in 2nd 3rd or 4th, or we can join up and go fight krypt. You fight people and if you do it properly you gain their respect and they gain yours. That was the case between OoC and GLoC. Besides the names just meshed so well together :p

DeletedUser

Why not come clean? The Dark Family is a puppet alliance of Krypteia. They are an alliance of noobs and are at war with TDA, and they must go crawling back to mommy for support whenever TDA attacks them!

Come Clean with what Dude... It's my damn TOP 12 and I don't know nothin about them. If u don't like it then make ur own.... And I don't know anything about Puppet alliances since im here in 45 and I don't know where they are... and as far as I can tell TDA is gone. Lay off me and let me make my Top 12's in peace.

DeletedUser

Come Clean with what Dude... It's my damn TOP 12 and I don't know nothin about them. If u don't like it then make ur own.... And I don't know anything about Puppet alliances since im here in 45 and I don't know where they are... and as far as I can tell TDA is gone. Lay off me and let me make my Top 12's in peace.

Not saying its a bad Top 12, well except for the TDA part. However what I am saying is that, as a member of Krypteia, you should know what alliances you are allied with!

DeletedUser33944

I'm confused...:(
Where did the L go?

Its simple really, you carry the one, multiply by ifinity, divide by zero, add a pikachu and that cancels th L out. DUH! Did u miss grepo 101 in room 117 proctered by the great polar bear?

DeletedUser

Not saying its a bad Top 12, well except for the TDA part. However what I am saying is that, as a member of Krypteia, you should know what alliances you are allied with!

No I don't need to know who the hell I'm allied with! The hell is wrong with u... Leave me the hell alone. If u don't like the TDA part then make ur own Top 12...

DeletedUser

Its simple really, you carry the one, multiply by ifinity, divide by zero, add a pikachu and that cancels th L out. DUH! Did u miss grepo 101 in room 117 proctered by the great polar bear?

lol

would +rep if I could

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

lol...deserves a rep. But can't. :(