Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia

DeletedUser3303

Is ok, I have worked it out now. TLM are city trading with DC. TLM are getting O36 cities in exchange for O45 cities. More than just a NAP I see . . . .

yep there swapping cities 26/36/46 for 25/35/45, so looks like there alliance is strong and the for a long time, the question now is, will others pact together or will they sim and allow TLM or repo to win

DeletedUser44912

yep there swapping cities 26/36/46 for 25/35/45, so looks like there alliance is strong and the for a long time, the question now is, will others pact together or will they sim and allow TLM or repo to win

I think it's fair to say that Repo won a long time ago lol

DeletedUser

The other alliances just chickens, they ca do nothing.
That's the question: what Silver Inferno, Black Ships, Legion, Bones&Skulls, Finger, Thean Horde and many other weird alliances are doing here?
Are you here to have a fun? Oh well.

Team up already and give us some real fight! loooooooooosers

DeletedUser27128

Right, here comes this guy defending TLM, even though he's not in it. Here comes the guy bad-mouthing his own alliance in the forums, and not revealing his IGN as he's afraid of getting kicked.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And all I want my Debt alliance get rid off ex-buccaneers, because they make it crowded and they are losers.

So do something about this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44912

I'm friendly to TLM, because they are my friends. I took Artemisia with them. I hope to play next server with them.
And all I want my Debt alliance get rid off ex-buccaneers, because they make it crowded and they are losers.

Won't take too long to found out who you are now, not too many people have left TLM lol

DeletedUser44912

Can anyone explain why RA players and TLM players were jumping in and out of alliances minutes before they were rewarded for the Persian Quests? Were they working together to get the awards? Have RA and TLM been in pact as far back as the beginning of the Persian quest? Lol!

DeletedUser

as if someone from TLM or RA is gonna pop up to explain themselves.

btw, what happened to your last posts? did sherlock hide?

DeletedUser

Think you answered your own question there V....but for what its worth I would say yes!:p

Think we should petition for the removal of this smiley :pro: as its irrelevant now,the new guys shaking hands from Report converter would be more apt for future worlds.

DeletedUser

Academies usually don't survive until WW - lots of people leave once WW start, it's boring, repetitive, and can drag on and on and on.

I appreciate that God and spots need filled...so guess the hangers on can get there crown by going the duration!Bet we have all had the mail that starts "see my crown..wheres yours?" or the "want me to speak to them as i got a crown and players respect that (slightly deluded imo but must work in some cases)"

DeletedUser44912

Think you answered your own question there V....but for what its worth I would say yes!:p

Think we should petition for the removal of this smiley :pro: as its irrelevant now,the new guys shaking hands from Report converter would be more apt for future worlds.

Yes, even the top Pit Bull player joined TLM to get his award. That's 3 alliances in Cahoot at the time. Smart play - wish I thought of it!

DeletedUser

It's a sad world we live in am afraid or they are now should i say...still it passes the time i guess.

DeletedUser47369

I'm friendly to TLM, because they are my friends. I took Artemisia with them. I hope to play next server with them.

Whats your IGN?