Top 12 Alliances of the Future

DeletedUser

This is our profile

If it's not Blue or Green, Consider it RED!

Pact(s)/Nap(s): None Until Further Notice

Enemies: Everyone

DeletedUser

i look forward to hearing about the big war in cythera between the 2 best pre made alliances PMB and INFECTIOUS.

surely they need to war if they are in no pact or no NAP. we cant have the 2 best alliances not fighting can we?

DeletedUser

we don't use all caps unlike WOLFPACK rofl

and dude you sound like a holy roller with a wacky agenda.

DeletedUser

i look forward to hearing about the big war in cythera between the 2 best pre made alliances PMB and INFECTIOUS.

surely they need to war if they are in no pact or no NAP. we cant have the 2 best alliances not fighting can we?

Who said either were any good?
Both are pretty trashy :D

DeletedUser25446

Well I have it on good authority, that whole world is pacted and we are just supposed to sim this world.
But don't tell anyone.
You know the guy who told me,,, he has an uncle that has a friend that works for Inno....

DeletedUser

so infectious are going to war with PMB? or will they have a NAP? what happens if one of these alliances has trouble and they need help?

im sorry but i just look at your alliances and see 1 alliance. friends and allies from other worlds that wouldnt attack eachother etc. your relationship with TSF/nod/dan. you two are hardly gonna go to war with eachother are you

if its not green its red. is that going to apply here?

Guess you'll just have to wait and find out, huh?

DeletedUser340

Depends, good players don't see war as a sort of personal attack, therefore there is no problem to attack a friend of a different alliance.

We'll see if they think like that :)

DeletedUser

This is our profile

If it's not Blue or Green, Consider it RED!

Pact(s)/Nap(s): None Until Further Notice

Enemies: Everyone

prove it, by attacking your biggest threat.

im saying it now that PMB and infectious appear to be the 2 best pre -mades with the most effort put into them to succeed. so surely the only way is to ignore eachother like floyd mayweather and manny pauiao or they fight eachother to the death.

disclaimer- there are many smaller more elite alliances out there but size matters nowadays

DeletedUser41523

Mathchew90 the #1 example proving why you should never let your kids watch Fox News guys.

Alright lets run with this theory and assume you are right here. I'm Nodcrush, DW and I are so close that we're butt buddies .

1. Why would you want me to be Nod so bad? I mean you seem to have some weird obsession with the guy its kind of creepy. Did you love him? You loved him didn't you. ;) Between the two of us I could say that Nodcrush is probably more popular than I am. And considering a huge chunk of Theta is here i'm not sure you want to put the idea that i'm Nodcrush in people's heads.

2. Okay DW and I are for sure friends. Does that mean we are going to pact? No. We know a lot of the Moderated Nation guys too does that mean that we will be friends? No. Not sure why friends can't play on opposite ends of the field every now and then. If we all went based off friendship you'd pretty much be standing alone in the world sorry. We all just know someone from other worlds and are good friends usually. This is just a friendly game of Grepo not pacts galore. You want US servers if you're looking for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TSF you have been rumbled again in another thread. we all know you are nodcrush it looks very poorly on yourself when you keep denying it. kinda like lying or deceiving but hey its grep.

i dont know why it says that word that rhymes with canned underneath nodcrushs account and i doont want to know.

i thought we were friends bro.

pacts galore is how your friends rimmed me the last time remember. all 3 top alliances pacted together. even you said its a sim city now

DeletedUser

*Trembles at the thought of that spamming nincompoop coming to this world or these forums*

DeletedUser41523

TSF you have been rumbled again in another thread. we all know you are nodcrush it looks very poorly on yourself when you keep denying it. kinda like lying or deceiving but hey its grep.

i dont know why it says that word that rhymes with canned underneath nodcrushs account and i doont want to know.

i thought we were friends bro.

pacts galore is how your friends rimmed me the last time remember. all 3 top alliances pacted together. even you said its a sim city now

Didn't you get all mad at me for bringing up Delos? o_O

I doubt anyone really thinks that i'm Nodcrush. Mostly because i'm not. I mean you can think what you want but its really not true. I don't see why you're so intent on bringing up the past or defending yourself from past events. Fact is you got rimmed. 3 alliance or not. In this case not. You're honestly just making yourself look worse and worse. I think you're just a little afraid of us. :)

DeletedUser19042

Didn't you get all mad at me for bringing up Delos? o_O

I doubt anyone really thinks that i'm Nodcrush. Mostly because i'm not. I mean you can think what you want but its really not true. I don't see why you're so intent on bringing up the past or defending yourself from past events. Fact is you got rimmed. 3 alliance or not. In this case not. You're honestly just making yourself look worse and worse. I think you're just a little afraid of us. :)
lol'd. :D

DeletedUser25249

Nice work DW :)

@clive, obviously you never met distikal migitz, pretty sure he is hated more than any other lolz

On a side note can people actually stay on this server instead of getting all hurt if you get owned, wanna play a lively server again ...please

DeletedUser32373

I think overall they are very good but believe that my alliance can occupy that 12 spot ;) only my opinions