alliances of the month :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hey guys i was thinking we could do a thing called alliance of the month.

january- ladokan core

february- dacian city-states

march- NSPG

april- Semper Fi

may- shogun

june- lost boys

july- spartiates

august- nexus

semptember- patria croatica

october- nspg legacy

november- the survivor's

december- Semper Fi.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

then your alliance gets a big party of bp and cities! :) haha not really but i will probally do a lotto and whoever from that alliance that wins gets 100,000 in supplies

DeletedUser

what about those listed that wont exist by the time their turn comes like Shogun and Lost Boys?

DeletedUser

Hey Bubby not wanting to freak you out or anything but someone gave me a list of all your cities with full stats and troop count, very interesting i would say.

Great guys in your alliance i must say

DeletedUser5757

so you want to say you are to noobish to fight fair? :p

DeletedUser

ok let me know when LB will die . I want to know when it will happen .

DeletedUser

personally, i don't really care if you know or not. you'll know eventually, so why does it matter? exactly, it doesn't. you act like you have a distinct advantage by having someone hack into our accounts. glad you can cheat your way through the game. we're still alive and thriving, so you should be the one that's freaking out

and if you know, tell me what's in all my cities exactly. i want to know

DeletedUser

personally, i don't really care if you know or not. you'll know eventually, so why does it matter? exactly, it doesn't. you act like you have a distinct advantage by having someone hack into our accounts. glad you can cheat your way through the game. we're still alive and thriving, so you should be the one that's freaking out

and if you know, tell me what's in all my cities exactly. i want to know

Lost Boys have absolutely no moral high ground here... to chat about the playing etiquette of others!
Dambo ruined your reputation on this.
Lost Boys were caught in the act of trying to plant human spies and get loyal players to feed information from alliance forums to them... and everyone knows it.
so excuse me if I point out the pot calling the kettle black here .....

DeletedUser

was i talking to you? no. i'm waiting for garg to answer this one

so you're talking about DAMBO. not me. i'm the one talking

DeletedUser

Lost Boys have absolutely no moral high ground here... to chat about the playing etiquette of others!
Dambo ruined your reputation on this.
Lost Boys were caught in the act of trying to plant human spies and get loyal players to feed information from alliance forums to them... and everyone knows it.
so excuse me if I point out the pot calling the kettle black here .....

Almost every alliance does that:D

DeletedUser

was i talking to you? no. i'm waiting for garg to answer this one

so you're talking about DAMBO. not me. i'm the one talking

Was I talking to you?? ... no.
Im talking to everyone reading this ...

Anyone from the Alliance Lost Boys (led by "the spy master general" himself) chatting sh1t here about gg or LC "cheating their way through the game" need to understand that morally you dont have a leg to stand on.
The rest of us should take such comments or accusations with a bucket of salt - not just a pinch
LBcheating.jpg
albano90shameshisalliance.jpg
The Idea behind this topic is a good one ! ... with some input from others over time it could be popular, However this thread has now fallen foul of the spam/flame fest that is the grep forum.
My suggestion to the OP is:
Post this topic again in a few days and report any reply not following the theme of YOU'RE topic to staff to be deleted,

DeletedUser

i'm not the one that got off topic. i just said oh yea, you wish. that's not off topic. garg got off topic about spies. so who are you talking to? you need to quit spamming every topic you're in. just because i reply to something doesn't mean you have to take the lost boys down. obviously you are insecure in your alliance, so you need to bring one down with you. good luck with your insecurity

DeletedUser13112

what about those listed that wont exist by the time their turn comes like Shogun and Lost Boys?

should I put my dancing shoes on soon then? :p

p.s. spartiates, f.y.i. LB east and west r different,

dnt get us mixed up

Status
Not open for further replies.