alliances of the month :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

should I put my dancing shoes on soon then? :p

p.s. spartiates, f.y.i. LB east and west r different,

dnt get us mixed up
Yes that is true. I am aware of that. I've mentioned it before when posting eleswhere (in top 12 opinions maybe?)
but you guys are keeping some bad company it cant be denied, would be better for LBW to get rid of some peeps. and maybe get your leader/s names out there so you dont appear to be represented only by Dambo.

DeletedUser

i'm not the one that got off topic. i just said oh yea, you wish. that's not off topic. garg got off topic about spies. so who are you talking to? you need to quit spamming every topic you're in. just because i reply to something doesn't mean you have to take the lost boys down. obviously you are insecure in your alliance, so you need to bring one down with you. good luck with your insecurity

I got what i wanted out of this so no need to carry on :cool:

DeletedUser14786

what about those listed that wont exist by the time their turn comes like Shogun and Lost Boys?

Lol, a good laugh. + rep for that.

But several weeks ago we also would have had DAFT and uNmEek on the list too. This thread presents a nice idea, but it's inherently unfair to any alliance that is more than 2 months down the list given the rate of turnover we've seen in the top 12 recently.

We would also run the risk of seeing a rise in MRAs purely to get those rewards. Nobody wants to see that--:supermad:

DeletedUser

everyone shut up! this is about the alliance of the month not the new world war! get along on the forums and prove your worth something in the battlefield!

DeletedUser

everyone shut up! this is about the alliance of the month not the new world war! get along on the forums and prove your worth something in the battlefield!
hehehe .. its gone awry here bc. this thread is lost.

but I liked your idea ?
post a fresh topic for it?
show how you want replies laid out and make your own first one detailed as an example to follow for replies.

the FIRST reply you see that doesnt post the "alliance of the month" with opinion ect - REPORT it
report.gif
, and any other off topic reply after REPORT too.
thats the only way to keep it clean.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lost Boys have absolutely no moral high ground here... to chat about the playing etiquette of others!
Dambo ruined your reputation on this.
Lost Boys were caught in the act of trying to plant human spies and get loyal players to feed information from alliance forums to them... and everyone knows it.
so excuse me if I point out the pot calling the kettle black here .....

2i903tx.jpg

well just look at this......
counter intelligence eh?
from mr. morality....

DeletedUser14786

This thread can be closed

Alright Equanimity, the thread that this discussion was about has been created and this original one has gone so far off topic that I'm going to say it too. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.