Top 12 Alliances of Thebes

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Indeed, you can recover a full LS nuke in relatively short time, but it's taking a toll on the whole world, as this world's nature was very competitive, hence why many top alliances in VM. lol.

DeletedUser

ok I have a new argument here,

Why isn't LS successful in conquering any cities except for inactive's cities?

DeletedUser

ok I have a new argument here,

Why isn't LS successful in conquering any cities except for inactive's cities?
What happens when you fight these guys:
omf4.png

Disclaimer: Image reference to online times of LoD and A Team ;)

DeletedUser42043

What happens when you fight these guys:
omf4.png

Disclaimer: Image reference to online times of LoD and A Team ;)
I was trying for a few minutes to figure out what this meant :heh:
I'm still not getting it, so I was waiting for someone to say something.. am I the only one?

hmm.. tons of creepy robots staring at a baby robot in a big robots mouth = ???

DeletedUser

hahaha, I understood now. I know we're as good as bots. Did we kill you as well that you're crying here? What's your IGN? Or you left, or shall I say rage quit, the world already cause you couldn't handle the bots?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@kanisha- apotap

@Aserius- Despite you guys forming the new alliance to move north and be more aggressive, all you guys have done is destroyed an already crippled Ruthies and pact with all of the alliances you previously had pacts with. Except The Cypranos. From a former insider, it seems you guys have formed DoW to just kick and conquer the "annoying" or weaker members. You also ditched the The Cypranos to get more cities and look like you have no plans of moving north.

But it's your alliance and I'm sure you know what you are doing, right? ;)

DeletedUser

We took southern cities to support our northern cities from the cypranos. And we have gained many cities and players in the north... I apologize but for a player with no cities in this world why would anyone listen to you anyways.

P.S LoD has come into this ocean, the fights in 055 will be imminent

DeletedUser

We took southern cities to support our northern cities from the cypranos. And we have gained many cities and players in the north... I apologize but for a player with no cities in this world why would anyone listen to you anyways.

P.S LoD has come into this ocean, the fights in 055 will be imminent

Sorry for not knowing, but am I at least entitled to ask a question? I am just saying that I don't see the aggression that you said you guys would have when you left. All I see (on grepostats) is conquers from Ruthies, Cypranos, and the old Brotherhood. Just what I see...

DeletedUser

Ruthies in 055.

Please send a 12 hour TT to SoD, DT, LoD, LS and get back to me and tell me how you did :)

DeletedUser

Did I say a 12 hour CS time? How about the 4-5 hour ones in SE 45? Or better yet the new LoD cities in 55

DeletedUser

hahaha, I understood now. I know we're as good as bots. Did we kill you as well that you're crying here? What's your IGN? Or you left, or shall I say rage quit, the world already cause you couldn't handle the bots?

Erm I am just here to annony people ;) I have officially "quit" this world... lol
I haven't played under any of the top 10 alliances lol.

DeletedUser

Okay so this top 12 is based on performance from the days of 9/11/13-9/18/08. It is based on BP and point change. It includes member changes so if somebody has a HUGE jump in points or a HUGE drop you know why. The second list is highlighted with red green or grey.

The Points are not what you currently have. It is how many you have gained in each category for this week. The Average can be skewed because it is based on how many members you have right now. So if you gained members your Average will be lower than it should and if u lost members it will be higher than it should be.

Take it for what it is guys. Just a week broken down. I know people gained a lot of members and others lost a lot.

Thanks to Kapt. I stole this from him :p Enjoy I will break it down some other time as to what I think it means.

round_2.png

Red- means you are below your point rank
Green- means you are above your point rank (for the #1 alliance if they are #1 in a category it is green because they can't go higher.
Grey - means you are right at your point rank in that category.

2_top_12.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33944

greenbaby with a beautiful top 12 aggain.. thank you also to kapt for the borrow :p keep it up greenie. :)