Top 12 Alliances Sink like an anchor or Swim like a Otter

DeletedUser45085

All talk should be polite talk. i agree everything can change and thats why you have diplomats.

Bearissarus sorry to see you being outnumbered by BD in the forums. but thanks for putting ur point across in a polite manner ;).

now this comment will surely kill the thread. :p

DeletedUser46395

Heavens, no worries with being outnumbered. :)

I'll start a separate thread about O44 to keep this more on topic, I think.

DeletedUser

Heavens, no worries with being outnumbered. :)

I'll start a separate thread about O44 to keep this more on topic, I think.

im always here, lurking around in the background mate :) ..... being nosey and not saying much

DeletedUser

Been away from the game for awhile so decided to give this world a shot. Seems kind of dead. I have noticed something most of the top alliances have...I call it pactism, maybe a top 12 with most pacts is in order?

DeletedUser46395

Depends where you are as to how dead it is. If you're in O44, chances are it's you who will be dead. ;)

DeletedUser

Depends where you are as to how dead it is. If you're in O44, chances are it's you who will be dead. ;)

44 and a bit of 54 are the more active, and now there are pitbulla to stir up wars somewhere else

DeletedUser46395

He's in 64. Not sure if anything has ever happened there.

DeletedUser

Anyone has any idea for PnPs? PitBull's people could make one about what they've been up to since I'm bored and want to read

DeletedUser46310

He's in 64. Not sure if anything has ever happened there.
what do you mean nothing.. CW are all over me.. This one time they've killed 246 of my militia...It was very emotional momment for me. Those people had families you know..Honest people, minded their own business...They didn't deserved that.