Top 12 Alliances Sink like an anchor or Swim like a Otter

DeletedUser

If penethol had played his cards right, he wouldnt have won anyway, but we would all have had more fun...

DeletedUser4278

Hum i notice a lot of people who original left wargasum have jumped back on board now that pit bulls is seemingly going down. The core to any good alliance is loyal members :S

DeletedUser

Yes me. About the colonizations.. what do you expect when you hit with more then 6 times as much players around the clock? I find it very cowardly, hiding behind 400 or so players against 60 and I didn't expect BDL to do that as I actually had a little respect left for Raf and others. And seriously, if threatening a guy is the only way you can win you suck at this game.

DeletedUser33512

I find it funny how that's your answer, when BD faced the same scrutiny just the week before. Funnily enough I've barely ever seen any of our members complain about the ratio, when we faced it. And neither were you when you guys were part of the bigger side (with this attitude I can see why they stopped working with you ASAP). You should look in the mirror before judging others, dude. And maybe learn to support your members, lol.

P.s. B.D. Don't hide, we've always been right here.

Have a good day :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was going to say what Double Said, last week the ratio against us was way bigger, cos we also have requiem, honour and knights against us, if Penethol had a smaller ego, you would have kept that ratio.

DeletedUser

When were we part of a bigger side? 'Cause I've seem to missed that?

The LS thing? They made a deal, and went crying because of the results that deal had on their members: Them wanting to join us.
Nothing to do with anybodies ego IMO. And pardon me, I got no support left, trying to manage everybodies support floqing in and to make sure as much as possible were protected..

I have to say tho, a fine OP indeed on a large scale. Too bad you needed 5 other alliances to finish it succesfully.

DeletedUser4278

Well from the B.D perspective it was:

B.D, SPQR and phoenix. VS LS, LSII, Pitbulls, choas wolves, wargasum, requiem, knights, honor. So in essence 2 vs the rest of the top 10 apart from grim sleepers.

I don't quite see how you don't consider that part of the bigger team.

DeletedUser

The LS thing? They made a deal, and went crying because of the results that deal had on their members: Them wanting to join us.
Nothing to do with anybodies ego IMO. And pardon me, I got no support left, trying to manage everybodies support floqing in and to make sure as much as possible were protected..

I have to say tho, a fine OP indeed on a large scale. Too bad you needed 5 other alliances to finish it succesfully.

The point is that it was done...

DeletedUser

Well from the B.D perspective it was:

B.D, SPQR and phoenix. VS LS, LSII, Pitbulls, choas wolves, wargasum, requiem, knights, honor. So in essence 2 vs the rest of the top 10 apart from grim sleepers.

I don't quite see how you don't consider that part of the bigger team.
I can consider that NO part oof a bigger team because there was no team. If people decide to attack the same alliance, it doesn't mean they're working together. In PB's case, there was a cooperation them and a OP that was planned over 6 alliances. In B.D.'s case, there was a IMO noob-factory that needs 3 alliances to hold their MRA in the north, 2 noob alliances on BDL's eastern front and a small and still upcoming alliances that needed to avoid fighting the whole world and therefore allied with LS, which betrayed yet another former-ally.

DeletedUser33512

I can consider that NO part oof a bigger team because there was no team. If people decide to attack the same alliance, it doesn't mean they're working together. In PB's case, there was a cooperation them and a OP that was planned over 6 alliances. In B.D.'s case, there was a IMO noob-factory that needs 3 alliances to hold their MRA in the north, 2 noob alliances on BDL's eastern front and a small and still upcoming alliances that needed to avoid fighting the whole world and therefore allied with LS, which betrayed yet another former-ally.

Psh, that's what they all say. We just happened to attack at the same time, la di da. Doesn't matter that Requiem were helping you guys :p

You were indeed part of the bigger team, even if you weren't privy to that.

DeletedUser45085

okay i will do one more

1 B.D. Legion - my alliance so no comment
2 S.P.Q.R Empire - simmers
3 Lost Souls - simmers
4 Grim Sleepers - simmers
5 Lost Souls II- simmers
6 WARGASM- simmers
7 Knights- simmers
8 Requiem- simmers
9 Phoenix- simmers
10 Honour- simmers
11 The Union of Kalmar- simmers
12 B.D.Legion II- simmers

that took a long time, i think i was very thorough...

DeletedUser46395

I'll fill in the gap:

1. B.D. Legion - turtles AND simmers.

There, now it's all complete. ;)

DeletedUser47121

a new top 12 anyone?

Here are my thoughts on the top 12

B.D. Legion Good strong unit but they will have a rough time in O55
S.P.Q.R Empire Besides their size they really havent shown anything impressive so far but they are quite far away from me so you might disagree with me.
Lost Souls In my opinion they are the best alliance in en75
Grim Sleepers They have been left out of the wars so far but they are getting more involved and are improving by the minute
Lost Souls II Since they are one with the Lost Souls then its the same opinion on the two of them
WARGASM Fighting heavily in the O54 and are a bit slow growing but they are tightly packed
Knights Not bad at all but they could get better
Requiem Rather good they pretty much own O35 and have a lot of cities in O34
Pheonix Nothing too impressive
Honour Not Bad but not too impressive
The Union of Kalmar I dont really see them in a future a this world
B.D. Legion II Although they are one with the B.D. Legion they are not in the situation like Lost Souls and Lost Souls II are since these guys are just an academy for B.D. Legion

Last edited by a moderator: