Alliances sink or swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser28226
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I will tell you right now HaVoC may be #1, but wont stay there as soon i expect to see about 30 members get kicked out. Then i expect to see HaVoC go right back to the top without the dead weight. HaVoC is a very good team, and works quite well together. After the dead weight is gone. You will see this alliance become more aggressive then anybody would think. The way it currently stands HoVoC wont make the end of the server, or even another month. After the dead weight is gone then It does have the potential to be the best and make it to the end.

that will only be good.
people who don't pull their own and take advantage of the rest don't deserve to be in an alliance.

DeletedUser11965

ill do the top 5

1. HaVoC - You guys are great; great team and all but there are people in the alliance that does not help. Kick those. Don't start to loes your guard just because your rank #1 and won your first war. Lose your guard and Silver will take advantage. As of now, swim.

2. The Enlightened - I will rate you guys 4/5. 1/5 is the deadweight. Anyway, you guys will swim but be prepare for all events. Never let your guard down or you will lose the war.

3. White Eagles - skip, not of importance to me.

4. Brothers of War - skip, not of importance to me.

5. Silver - no comment, im rooting you guys to win this server (no offense HaVoC), silver mates just seem like the small tight group of players that I like. Your like the Incubi of this world. If you don't know what Im talking about. Incubi dominated Pi, destroy 3 alliances. Absorb their best players. Beat #1 alliance. Are rank#1 atm. etc. Swim.

DeletedUser

Guess no one liked my idea huh :(

Big actions pending there should be a great deal of change soon, perhaps we should concentrate on ranking alliance 15-25 as they will be those up and coming who fill in gaps left by those rimmed/reorganised.

DeletedUser

there seems to have been an unfortunate development among the ranks of HaVoC. It must have been a hard blow for you guys and now you know what it feels like to lose a great player.

DeletedUser

And this development is.... I would love to hear more, PM me.

DeletedUser6378

there seems to have been an unfortunate development among the ranks of HaVoC. It must have been a hard blow for you guys and now you know what it feels like to lose a great player.

Doesn't bother me a bit. HaVoC isn't about just 1 person it is about everybody. Remember there is no I in the word team, and that is what HaVoC is a team. We are the best team on the server because we don't play as one individual, but the whole team plays as one. Literally to mess with anyone of us is to mess with all of us. That's the true point of an alliance we know it, and practice it.

DeletedUser

Doesn't bother me a bit. HaVoC isn't about just 1 person it is about everybody. Remember there is no I in the word team, and that is what HaVoC is a team. We are the best team on the server because we don't play as one individual, but the whole team plays as one. Literally to mess with anyone of us is to mess with all of us. That's the true point of an alliance we know it, and practice it.

Not gonna comment about who the best alliance on the server is. ;)

but will say I agree about the team part of what you just said. Alliances are about teamwork not about one person. Silver is more then just a team to me they are like my family. And anyone that knows us knows you dont mess with our family. :supermad:

DeletedUser

Not gonna comment about who the best alliance on the server is. ;)

but will say I agree about the team part of what you just said. Alliances are about teamwork not about one person. Silver is more then just a team to me they are like my family. And anyone that knows us knows you dont mess with our family. :supermad:

and your family doesn't mess with HaVoC, everybody wins=)

DeletedUser6378

Silver has no reason to mess with us just as we have no reason to mess with them. They go there way and we go ours. The two of us can coexist.

DeletedUser5554

i said for the moment alex. tbh EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE on this list PROBABLY won't see the end of this game. i've legit seen worlds where people randomly come out of no where from the rim kick everyone's and then steal the 1st seed. and i've seen worlds where people who probably shouldn't have won got it together and organized well enough to win the world.

and that would depend on timing alex. right now HAVOC has that. in the future you never know. as theseus was going we currently have a leader who is finishing up winning omicron, we have 2 very good leaders from delta, and we have myself who led 5 top 12's in his day. but theseus is right there are things to fix like any alliance. i won't hype BoM up and say they are all that. but i won't down them and say they are push overs. tbh leadership clashes sometimes but each time we do you can bet your sweet that we all come out a little closer and more organized. theseus knows aswell as i that to you right now an alliance like BoM seems "crappy" but in the future it could go and pull huge upsets. theseus would know this with me because we just came from doing that and having that happen to us. and you might be blowing this off right now saying "ppfffft so? were already too good" i remember some of my rivals have thought that in the past infact i know a whole wrestling team that beat my team by 20 points one week then lost districts the next week to us. or my track team pulling together to win regionals from a LOSING season and the division runner up in our region along with the co champs from our other conference division in that meet. and im not calling you or havoc out all im saying is consider the future. what seems "crappy" to you might end up being the one to pull an upset and steal your first spot...or even saving you all from a bad situation it could be either one its happened countless times.

Silver has no reason to mess with us just as we have no reason to mess with them. They go there way and we go ours. The two of us can coexist.

dare to dream ^.^ you both know that in order to exsist one of you two will eventually need to go :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

Been a while since there has been an on topic post here. Get back on topic and stop arguing or else this thread will be closed if it continues like this. The last ontopic post was 9 posts ago.

DeletedUser28226

1. HaVoC- ( my alliance ) have some great team work and very aggressive -swim

2. The Enlightened- they seem to be pretty good they might have a very hard fight ahead of them since they are going up against the top dogs HaVoC

3. White Eagles - i think they are try to pull they selfs together but they NEED to drop dead weight or they will come crashing out of this world-sink

4. Brothers Of War - they don't seem to be a threat to anyone really i think an alliance like silver would take them down fast.-sink

5. Silver - they are the ones to watch with there team work and family like nature means they should be around for a LONG LONG TIME- swim

6. The Shadow League - with silver beating them down these people will be hitting the ground like a sack of Guano- sink!!

DeletedUser

1. HaVoC- These guys are not top dog without reason, I can't see anyone taking them out for a very long time -swim

2. The Enlightened- Seem good enough atm, but with HaVoC comming for them I would be scared - sink

3. White Eagles - I still see them as an MRA, but if they manage to trim down their unwanted fat then they might suprise me - sink

4. Brothers Of War - Honestly don't know much about these guys, so it's to early for me to make a call on this one.

5. Silver (my alliance) - I feel like we have a good thing going here, with a small bunch of tight players instead of filling our ranks - swim

6. The Shadow League - From what we've seen from them so far they have a few decent players, but the rest of them cant challenge us much, I belive it took us 1 guy to break a siege from them - sink

DeletedUser

1. Havoc - I feel they are a very good alliance and will hold 1st for a long time, very good at fighting together and taking down other good alliances. Swim

2. The Enlightened - Fighting Havoc, seem to be pretty good will be interesting to see how well they cope. Most likely Sink but will see

3. The White Eagles - MRA simply put, haven't seen anything from them that makes them look good. Sink

4. Brothers of War - Haven't seen anything for them either. Sink

5. Silver - My alliance so no comment

6. The Shadow League - not very good in my opinion, Silver is taking their cities and stopping their CS. Even had some of their players not bothering asking for support due to them knowing it will not do them any good. Sink

DeletedUser

owl-orly.jpg

HaVoC is a team and it isn't about just one person... and this isn't a message from one of the HavoC members:

"he's crazy...

Literally everyone who doesnt do what he says he's kicking... total dictatorship, so regret joining his alliance... one of there leaders has been away from game for a few days.. think he's starting to lose his mind... he basically kicked me because i didnt have any LS to support attacks... i honestly beleive hes about 14-17... as soon as he got his second city the power went straight to his head...."

DeletedUser6378

So I got rid of your spy did I. I know who that came from. Anybody with 7k points and still hasn't made any LS doesn't need to be here. The simmers are getting kicked just like they need to be.

DeletedUser

you know, I was told you got paranoid and went on a power trip and now I see that it's true.
If you are kicking simmers with less than 7k points, why did you kick Joe Rox after the siege began?

Does your whole 'we are a team' promise end once CS lands in a player's city?

DeletedUser6378

Joe rox was kicked for lack of forum use, lack of participation, and being a simmer. He was on my list of player to kick before his city was put under siege. The mogul just got lucky enough to get a cs in there a few hours before people started getting kicked for these reasons.

Bottom Line I wont keep anybody that thinks they can hide in our alliance, not use the forum, and not participate. Thats whats called dead weight, and i'm kicking everyone of them. It is no power trip. I'm just getting rid of the players that shouldn't be here.

If you look in this very thread you will see that on 10.06.12, at 22:26 I said i was going to do this. This is what you call replacing players to form a stronger team. Everybody i invite into the alliance is made aware of the fact that if they fall behind our don't meet our standards they will be replaced. Since a city can be conquered by the time you hit 3,200 points if you hit 6k points, and still can't conquer a city you are to far behind.

Our #2 membership requirement is be aggressive. If somebody has 7k points with only 300 troops, and 10 biremes, and still can't make light ships they obviously aren't meeting our #2 membership requirement. Therefore they do not meet our standards, and are being replaced.

I think that's about enough on this topic as it is off topic, but i must say thanks for going off topic so i can show people that we do stick by our membership requirements. Do you by any chance know what you just did here. You just gave the real fighters a chance to see that we are about war and not playing farmville. You just helped me with recruitment Thank you!

DeletedUser

so... you knew he was a simmer, you knew he did not use the forum, you wanted to kick him... and after all that you still made your alliance blow over a thousand Light Ships to save this guy??? Is that what you call good leadership? Make your alliance waste all LS on a guy that you don't even need? Make your alliance completely vulnerable for no good reason? I don't buy it.

Furthermore, you let this guy do internal conquest:
04. AcE - 044 3,865 DrKAcE Joe Rox HaVoC HaVoC 2012-06-12 23:30:34

Do you let simmers take strategically important cities from your alliance? Something is not right with your story.

I think what really happened was you realized you did not have enough LS to break the siege, so you kicked Joe rox to avoid losing a city. That's cold. A team should stay a team during success and failure.
After you realized you could not break the siege, you started raging and kicked a lot of players. It shows that you are immature. You need to deal with inactives and simmers on a daily basis, and not only when things aren't going well for you.