Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser24334
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Once grepostats registers Cythera I'll make one, no point as I can't see who conquered from who or make any better predictions then pre-BP.

DeletedUser

With so many people ghosting with a CS in their harbor...it won't be very accurate.

DeletedUser

some alliances may be kicking players with CS in there harbor aswell, that normally happens too

DeletedUser

Yeah, our colonization reports will be flooded with ghost city conks, hahaha.

DeletedUser41523

I'll make one soon. Looks like this world is pretty upfront the top 5 alliances are looking to be the best here.

DeletedUser

With so many people ghosting with a CS in their harbor...it won't be very accurate.

I have taken out 3 WOLF PACK players and all 3 of them were booted before the CS ended. Even the one that they attacked 12 times while it was under siege. Nice alliance they have going for them there....

DeletedUser29152

My own analysis...Not very good at this but I'll give it a knock

1 - Infectious - 768632 - 88 - 8734

A great looking alliance with the highest average points of all those in the list with a lot of members who are not on their 2nd and even 3rd city. 2nd on Alliance DBP to Wolf Pack but what they miss out on in defence is well met by their offense which they lead by 40, 000 ABPs. I see them farming their ocean and will soon probably meet with Moderation Nation on the O54/55 borderline for what may be a great battle so grab your popcorn :) SWIM

2 - Moderated Nation - 765421 - 90 - 8505

Dominating O54 (and enjoying my old city in the process :( ). I see them also clearing their ocean before setting their eyes on bigger targets such as Infectus. ranked #2 on Alliance ABP and #3 on DBP so show they like getting their hands dirty. SWIM

3 - Dark Angels - 516624 - 95 - 5438

A quiet alliance (in other words I've never heard of them before) who seem to be doing fairly well on the offensive and defensive with a 4th place in total Alliance BPs. At the moment I do not know what the future holds for them so FLOAT

4 - Project Misery Business - 498540 - 70 - 7122

An alliance with a great and experienced leader who may have what it takes to not only win the war of their ocean but to branch out and possible take out alliances from other oceans. SWIM

5 - Legion of Kings - 430796 - 90 - 4787

Another Legion eh? Seems to be an alliance of 20 or so people carrying the weight of the alliance and they are struggling to keep them in the top 10 alliance BPs (currently #9). Being in the same ocean as Infectus...Think that goes without saying SINK

6 - Bunch Of Trolls - 392801 - 82 - 4790

Rulers of O44 (ofcourse they are if their competition calls themselves "The Noobs") I see them ruling O44 and that's it. I don't see them expanding much and may face new competition from a possible coalition as they seem to be growing slowly others can catch them sooner or later. FLOAT

7 - Eclipse 387037 - 66 - 5864

A name that makes me chuckle when I see it as it reminds me of Twilight. Then I see their ABP points and i see that they aren't that much of a joke ranking higher than Bunch of Trolls and Legion of Kings. They could have been a great underdog alliance to watch out for but as they seem to be in PMB's territory they may not live that long. SINK

8 - Aegis - Shield of Zeus - 360852 - 77 - 4686

You know you should change your alliance name when you have to explain what it is in the same title, just saying. Well I was hoping to be surprised that, like Eclipse, their ABPs and DBPs would shut me up but the fact that I had to scroll down to find their name in both lists didn't help their case. Long story short: SINK.

9 - Civilization - 353271 - 76 - 4648

An alliance with a higher ABP rank than their Points rank but that's because they are far away from the action in O65...the only borderline they can get that will have competiton is O55 and I don't think Infectus will waste their time going into that boring ocean. they'll FLOAT due to no competition.

10 - Global Order of Chaos - 344130 - 92 - 3741

My alliance :). Although they have a low ABP ranking (#14) their DBP ranking is higher than Trolls, Legion, Eclipse etc... So i guess you could say we are used to getting attacked (Note to self, thank MD for giving us so many DBPs). Probably because we are competiton in O54 to MD. SAIL A BOAT :p

11 - Ascension - 335724 - 93 - 3610

Another alliance that gets attacked a lot more than attacks itself. In Infectus's ocean (explains a lot) and I'm excited to see how long they can last SINK

12 - C.D.C. 323273 - 84 - 3848

Ha an alliance split between O54 and O55...Dealing with both 1st and 2nd ranked alliances will be a serious problem for them and they will be wishing they had opted for the O65 option :D SINK

*Special Mention*

19 - - ANONYMOUS - - 221004 - 41 - 5390

Yes an amazing alliance ranked 20th yet are 11th in ABP and 7th in DBP so they sure can fight and 11th in total BP so they sure prove points aren't what matters.
I see them growing in the later stages whilst other alliances fall and already have islands secured which they can easily defend. I wish them all the best SWIM

DeletedUser

6 - Bunch Of Trolls - 392801 - 82 - 4790

Rulers of O44 (ofcourse they are if their competition calls themselves "The Noobs") I see them ruling O44 and that's it. I don't see them expanding much and may face new competition from a possible coalition as they seem to be growing slowly others can catch them sooner or later. FLOAT

It's true. We only survive because I send Digital Mystikz nudie pics of my gf twice a week.

DeletedUser29152

yeah but your alliance isn't really that bad it's just you don't have enough members to get into top12

DeletedUser35496

I agree but Anonymous will be no more by 16/09/2014........we are coming! Now when I say we are coming you must realise we are an elderly alliance so the pain may be a little bit late! Now if you see an elderly infectious heading your way call someone, maybe....feck it I'm not sure you will call but you will be full of OAP's!

DeletedUser35496

what about MD? won't they come for you

tbh if the top three go after each other this early it would be silly, we have more than enough MRA's around us to feed of until we finally meet (that comment needs the imperial march in the background lol)

DeletedUser29152

I mean obviously after all top alliances are strong enough and are neighbouring each other, is Infectus the type of alliance to make the first move or retaliate?

DeletedUser35496

I mean obviously after all top alliances are strong enough and are neighbouring each other, is Infectus the type of alliance to make the first move or retaliate?

definitely not, I'm just a gimp in the wheel but as far as I can tell the top dogs have a plan for us and it doesn't involve playing tennis with a cabbage or stroking a left front tyre!

DeletedUser29152

:eek: are you saying that mathchew's conspiracy about Infectus and PMB having a secret pact isn't real? Well who would've guessed :p