Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser24334
  • Start date

DeletedUser24334

just fixed it! Didn't even notice the typo! Thanks! Also tell the queen to go home she is no longer needed and is the biggest and most unnecessary expense of the British! Oops is the offensive? Well bring it on fools my city is getting ready!

"MrPdwash would like to make a second note saying anything he writes to provoke players is meant for play! It does not reflect who he is as a person. It also does not reflect his Newspaper in Anyway." -MrPdwash's Actual Attorney

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24334

I plus +REP you. I will be posting another top 12 tomorrow morning EST.

DeletedUser

You never did start your alliance eh! WW destroyers ? but joins Jabba's alliance...Nil conviction

i dont think WW destroyers was ever suppose to be a real alliance it was trolling. did you actually believe he planned on creating that alliance let alone on advertising it so effectively.

DeletedUser43011

i dont think WW destroyers was ever suppose to be a real alliance it was trolling. did you actually believe he planned on creating that alliance let alone on advertising it so effectively.

In this forum you never know

DeletedUser

if you noticed..i left it

it was only for the resources of "joining an alliance"

we are back in business

check your facts ...twice - the newspaper journalists creed - well it used to be

btw..thank you for the "very effective comment...we do plan to only attack WWs..and will stick with that plan

I will never contribute one ounce of resources to building a WW - should i join an alliance some time in the future because my plan is not viable - it will be with that clear understanding - i am a warrior not a freaking farmer

You never did start your alliance eh! WW destroyers ? but joins Jabba's alliance...Nil conviction

i did start it - check grepo stats - i dissolved it - to join - get the resources - and went back to Plan A...

i respect jabba for the invite but i could clearly see they wanted to use a claim plus reservation which is totally redundant

you need to check the claims before attacking rather than using the reservation which clearly shows if you are interfering with an on-going op

i said "you guys are too sophisticated for me - i am only a noob" to which someone replied "you better learn quickly"...so i said "I just did" and left

DeletedUser43011

i did start it - check grepo stats - i dissolved it - to join - get the resources - and went back to Plan A...

i respect jabba for the invite but i could clearly see they wanted to use a claim plus reservation which is totally redundant

you need to check the claims before attacking rather than using the reservation which clearly shows if you are interfering with an on-going op

i said "you guys are too sophisticated for me - i am only a noob" to which someone replied "you better learn quickly"...so i said "I just did" and left

Hahaha I take back my previous comment as this has made up for it...Comedy gold.

clivestraddle said:
"you better learn quickly"

I think ill chuckle to myself for a few hours hearing this come from them.

DeletedUser

No disrespect to jabba however - he was most gracious and i highly recommend his alliance for those that wish to join

in fact i wish all alliances good luck

GOOD LUCK ON BUILDING AND KEEPING YOUR WWs SAFE FROM ME

DeletedUser42407

No disrespect to jabba however - he was most gracious and i highly recommend his alliance for those that wish to join

in fact i wish all alliances good luck

GOOD LUCK ON BUILDING AND KEEPING YOUR WWs SAFE FROM ME

We were just setting up the alliance, and I was not aware that Taikou was doing that, today was a busy day, regardless I dissolved my alliance, due to lack of spare time, but I will still play in this world just not as a leader.

DeletedUser

big respect jabba, dark energy looked so promising. what was this taikou character doing exactly?

DeletedUser16098

slightly off topic, but I do sometimes wonder what would happen if a world was created and everyone in that world decided not to fight and simply grow peacefully. I wonder If I could make this happen, I could be known as GrepoGandhi.

We could have less 'I CONQUER AND DESTROY ALL IN MY PATH!!!' and a little more 'I SHALL SEND YOU GIFTS OF WOOD AND STONE TO UPGRADE YOUR SENATE!!'

wouldn't it be wonderful??
I can see myself getting some negative response to this post.

DeletedUser

see how easy it is for someone to destroy alliances..go in..make a stink...leave...

honestly - i am sad to see jabba dissolve - i will continue to work with any alliance - until you make it clear you wish to make a WW

then all hecky-do will break out...my way of getting around the censors

DeletedUser13405

btw..thank you for the "very effective comment...we do plan to only attack WWs..and will stick with that plan

I will never contribute one ounce of resources to building a WW - should i join an alliance some time in the future because my plan is not viable - it will be with that clear understanding - i am a warrior not a freaking farmer

Can I get an AMEN! I'm with you there. Never have, never will.

DeletedUser42407

see how easy it is for someone to destroy alliances..go in..make a stink...leave...

honestly - i am sad to see jabba dissolve - i will continue to work with any alliance - until you make it clear you wish to make a WW

then all hecky-do will break out...my way of getting around the censors

Well doesn't someone think highly of themselves, no I did not dissolve my alliance because you left.. as I stated in my earlier profile I did not have enough time to lead an alliance.

DeletedUser

it sounds like clivestraddle is responsible for a major disband by causing discontent within this alliance, these MRAs dont give out there leaders rights so easy nowadays.

what really happened, was there a revolt from within the alliance?

DeletedUser

So here is the official first post on the Alliances Sink or Swim Thread!

12damn nation -Sink, Because I Want Nothing Good For This Alliance-1454127539

One can always wish!

(dip) :D :D :D(dip)

DeletedUser42407

it sounds like clivestraddle is responsible for a major disband by causing discontent within this alliance, these MRAs dont give out there leaders rights so easy nowadays.

what really happened, was there a revolt from within the alliance?

Sounds like you need to read before you post :D