Top 12 Alliances Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Nice top 12! Regarding ATOMICS slow start in the abp department, yes it has been slow but also this world only started a few weeks ago and we will be top ranked in abp's. Again nice top 12 analysis.

DeletedUser44024

Nice top 12! Regarding ATOMICS slow start in the abp department, yes it has been slow but also this world only started a few weeks ago and we will be top ranked in abp's. Again nice top 12 analysis.

Its quite possible that all my predictions will be proved wrong, as you say it is still early. There could be alliances out there sitting on a load of troops waiting for the right time, there will probably be merges, alliances folding etc. My review is based solely on what I see right now, but things always change once more players become CS ready.

DeletedUser

Its quite possible that all my predictions will be proved wrong, as you say it is still early. There could be alliances out there sitting on a load of troops waiting for the right time, there will probably be merges, alliances folding etc. My review is based solely on what I see right now, but things always change once more players become CS ready.

I think you hit most of the nails on the head wit this analysis. I would second just about everything in that.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if it isn't just me, but does anyone else find these alliance breakdowns very useful? People should really read them, they help bring a different on sight to the world than your own.

DeletedUser

I love reading how people see what is going to happen in this world, and as said before the lastest one seems pretty accurate.

DeletedUser

1 Atomic 5th BP, 5th ABP, 5th DBP, 2626 average points
2 300 Spartans 10th BP, 8th ABP, 10th DBP, 2340 average points
3 Warpath 3rd BP, 3rd ABP, 8th DBP, 2449 average points
4 Mysterious 2nd BP, 1st ABP, 9th DBP, 2867 average points
5 Illuminati 8th BP, 6th ABP, 13th DBP, 2222 average points
6 True Angels of Grepolis 7th BP, 9th ABP, 3rd DBP, 1959 average points
7 Adeptus 1st BP, 2nd ABP, 1st DBP, 2412 average points
8 G.O.A. 19th BP, 16th ABP, 33rd DBP, 1716 average points
9 BLACK FLAG 15th BP, 22nd ABP, 7th DBP, 1917 average points
10 The 10th Plague 13th BP, 12th ABP, 19th DBP, 2005 average points
11 Fairy Tail 12th BP, 11th ABP, 18th DBP, 2211 average points
12 13th Legion 16th BP, 14th ABP, 26th DBP, 2265 average points

1 Atomic- These guys have experience on their side. They also have a great position, and a good tight cluster. I see these guys sticking around until the end. They've all played together before, & they know what it takes to win. That being said, they aren't as aggressive as they should be, meaning they aren't going to grow as fast as some of the other top 12 alliances. Swim

2 300 Spartans- Some experience here, but they tend to be simmers. Don't seem very organized, & I see them being swallowed up by one of the more aggressive alliances. Masters of the Turtle, it'll take a long time for them to disappear. Definitely an MRA. Float for now.

3 Warpath- My alliance, no comment.

4 Mysterious- These guys are a strong alliance. Very aggressive, and high point average. That being said, I don't think they've really been tested as an alliance, & I'd love to see them in a war with another aggressive alliance. They'll be around for a very long time, and probably all the way to the end. Swim

5 Illuminati- Another MRA. Low BP scores, low average points. Being in 65 is their only saving grace for now. Once 55 is solidified, these guys will be on someone's dinner plate, & I think they'll probably be eaten up quickly. Float

6 True Angels of Grepolis- Another MRA. Only a few good players here. Sink

7 Adeptus Very aggressive group. Very nice average points. Good position in their ocean. Potentially overly aggressive as their point average has dropped lately. Only time will tell on that though. Swim

8 G.O.A.- This alliance stinks of an MRA. They even have an academy alliance. Not aggressive at all, these guys will start losing cities fast. Sink

9 BLACK FLAG- Noobs, enough said here. Extremely low ABP. The only reason they are as high on BP as they are is because of the beating they've taken from Warpath. These guys seem to be another MRA. They do have a couple of good players though. Sink (probably faster than G.O.A.)

10 The 10th Plague Low point average, low BP score. These guys are just waiting for someone to wipe them out. Probably will fall to Illuminati. Sink

11 Fairy Tail These guys have potential. BP is a bit lower than it should be for their position in this list. Their ABP though is decent. Room to improve in this alliance for sure. I'd like to see them be more aggressive & pick a fight or two. They need to solidify their position. They're a bit more scattered than they should be. Float

12 13th Legion I don't see these guys going anywhere if they don't get more aggressive soon. Hard position to hold if they don't start kicking people out of their territory immediately. Good potential to be a solid top 5 alliance if they get aggressive & pick a good direction to move in. Swim (if they can get more aggressive)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

300 Spartans has some interesting Pacts. Is's dangerous to discount the Spider Slayers, in particular, since their leadership has shown exceptional tenacity in the past.

DeletedUser

300 Spartans has some interesting Pacts. Is's dangerous to discount the Spider Slayers, in particular, since their leadership has shown exceptional tenacity in the past.

But they're being farmed by us :3

There is one member fighting back, each time failing

DeletedUser

Unless you can hit them all at once, it's like punching a pillow.
But who knows? Maybe they'll give up this time. Last time out, Lucius sat at No.1 for many weeks.

DeletedUser

Spider Slayers = interesting. Cant wait to see what they do.

DeletedUser

The analysis was good though :p Finally some better commentary about Fairy Tail :D

Thnx to this we can change our playstyle too ;)