Top 12 Alliances Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

My first world was revolt, but my second was conquest, and i did better in the conquest world.

conquest is way easier than revolt . so if you are good at revolt, you'll be excellent at conquest :p

DeletedUser

My first world was revolt, but my second was conquest, and i did better in the conquest world.

conquest is way easier than revolt . so if you are good at revolt, you'll be excellent at conquest :p

Then I should be excellent everytime :p One thing, different world still. Happy hunting anyways.

DeletedUser

Warpath is a very decent alliance, for whoever doubting them , they have 47 cities (47 players) and they're all located in 1 ocean which is 45 , this proves that they aren't an MRA and they know what they're doing and how they're recruiting players, plus this means they'll have advantage over any alliance that is in 45 because they hugely outnumber any enemy in that ocean.
Just to make this clear, warpath has about 20 players that used to play together over a recent world (olympia) and they won it , this means they're experienced, they know each other, they dont give up easily, and they're ready to fight !

SO WATCH OUT GUYS ;-) ;)

There's a name I remember! Good luck buddy!

DeletedUser

I know, and our alliance is very upset at his actions. We are trying to get our leader, who normally does not visit the forums to post an official apology.

To whom it may concern,

The offending player has been removed from our alliance and is now a refugee and being dealt with as such on a daily basis, he is young arrogant and not worthy of being a member of our Alliance.

He had no right to post anything in our name and will pay the price.

Again, we as an alliance apologize for his rudeness and for giving the wrong impression of our alliance, we play fair and honestly, and treat all with the greatest of respect.

respect

rafjock

DeletedUser44027

to be honest I have to say you two spamming up the forum with your apologies is bordering on being just as annoying as the guy you got rid of.

But at least they're not being as insulting...

DeletedUser

I say we all move on.
Someone posted something a bit silly, some people were offended, someone apologised on numerous occasions.

Draw a line under it, move on.
Though a bit of drama does spice things up a bit :D

Anyway, Back to alliances sink-or-swim please!

DeletedUser

Who really cares anyway, why should anyone take offense in an external forum? Especially when its in a war game.. I think we all have posted plenty of insulting or bantering posts in our time.

DeletedUser

BACK ON TOPIC.

As the world has gone on Adeptus has slid down the leader boards but they have still managed to dive into the ABP scores. Swim
Mysterious have also gone for a high score on ABP and appear to be going strong despite their bad reputation from EN68. Swim
Atomic & Warpath seem to have the same story in my eyes, they've both got basically the max amount of players, both got similar high amounts of points and both seem to have identical ABP amounts. Not sure about these 2, they're gonna end up duking it out from what i can see.
300 Spartans.. The Morale Horde.. *snore* mra.. Sink.

DeletedUser

I say we all move on.
Someone posted something a bit silly, some people were offended, someone apologised on numerous occasions.

Only one official apology, mine , so we move on , even among this arrogant quagmire, of utter rot espoused by some, who cannot have any real life , and who cannot accept, a genuine explanation of what happened and leave it alone, as you say Thomas, lets move on, and see what happens:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BACK ON TOPIC.

As the world has gone on Adeptus has slid down the leader boards but they have still managed to dive into the ABP scores. Swim
Mysterious have also gone for a high score on ABP and appear to be going strong despite their bad reputation from EN68. Swim
Atomic & Warpath seem to have the same story in my eyes, they've both got basically the max amount of players, both got similar high amounts of points and both seem to have identical ABP amounts. Not sure about these 2, they're gonna end up duking it out from what i can see.
300 Spartans.. The Morale Horde.. *snore* mra.. Sink.

Hey Gabrish, here that? He says ima take ur city.. Course I still wont have a cool name like you do though =/

DeletedUser

I say we all move on.

Anyway, Back to alliances sink-or-swim please!

This is probably the most lively forum for a slow world server ever lol! Lets hope it stays that way, and not just die like most forums!

DeletedUser

Now would be a good time to get a little better of a top 12...weve met some characters in leaders and seen what alliances will be attacking who slightly (until some got the thread closed).

DeletedUser

Well i was bored. So lets try and keep at least one thread in this forum on topic. Here is another top 12. I gave everyone a fair thought and mention and called it out how i see it or would be playing the game.

Atomic – Swim
Moved from rank 6 with 7 members to rank 1 with 50 members. They have the second highest average points per player along with some of the highest point players. Still lacking in BP even with so many cities around them to be farmed. Still, they have good posistioning and a huge opportunity to expand in whichever direction they choose to.

2. Warpath
My Alliance ( I am the founder) so no comments.

3. Adeptus – Swim
This alliance will be fun to watch. I feel like this alliance will be a huge threat to any alliance that tries to take them on or gets in their way. They have a huge lead on BP and it seems thy have been farming True Angels and the Moral Horde pretty relentlessly. A little spread out but its early and will be fine once they consolidate their ocean. Have the 4th highest avg points but they make up for points with their aggressive nature and will have a boost of resources and bp to put them in the lead anyways.

4. Mysterious – Float
This alliance is interesting. They are ranked number 4 but have the highest avg point base and are doing surprisingly well with BP. A given of course that they are in the middle of the largest area with no alliance players. They have one shot to make some good game moves or face being wiped away by atomic. They are a little spread out for my liking and will have to make up for travel times with some solid activity. Overall there is a lot of potential here and we will have to wait and see how well their leadership leads them.

5. 300 Spartans – Sink
I feel like there is always an alliance with Spartans in it. Hopefully this isn't the same one from my past server, but I don’t see any spelling mistakes in the profile so it must not be :] This is Saptra! Any-who, Very low bp but an average avg point rank. They have very good consolidation and if they use it to their advantage could make a good outcome of it. And if they use the time that Adeptus is at war with TAG then they could get some solid footing for later game.

6. The Moral Horde – Sink
Seems they are already falling victim to the MRA disease of being farmed. This alliance is spread all over the place and just seems to be picking up whoever they can. They are already being farmed by Adeptus and I would imagine Atomic will start having some fun with them in a few days. I see this alliance either ghosting half of the cities or disbanding and finding a new alliance.

7. Illuminati – Float
Good amount of Bp yet a little low on points. They are a fairly new alliance for this world and are sitting very lonely out in ocean 65. They will need to spend a lot of time working their way in one direction or force losing players to boredom. If they decide to move west they could grab some action and dissolve a lot of smaller alliances popping up in 55.

8. True Angels of Grepolis – Float/Sink
This one is tough, We have heard a lot from this alliance in the external forums already. Whether it was a unruly alliance member who was annoying, or the leader bickering because he had to go to war. I do no see them fairing well with a war from Adeptus. We will either see a miracle when they survive or they will need to make some very strong friends that like them. I think they will float for now since they are protected by the time it take to be able to conquer, but once Adeptus really lays into them I fear they might be relocating to new homes along the rim.

9. Wolf pack – Float
This is a new alliance and sprouted up in 56 where they will be safe from any threat for a long time to come. They will have a chance to build and lay a solid foundation so that once the Ocean 55 champions prevail they can stand against them. Good avg points but could use some more BP.

10. 13th Legion – Float
Good consolidation in the northeastern part of ocean 55. Good average points but took me a while to find them on the Bp rank list. They could do some damage against Illuminati if they decide to move that direction, or would have a good shot at southern 55 as well. I see them floating a while but dieing off once a larger alliance in ocean 55 swats them away.

11. Chaos – Swim
Good location. Sitting in ocean 54 with no one above them, they can focus all their attention on 300 Spartans. Unless of course they are non aggressive and decide to be friends with them. Then they will soon be food for Atomic and Adeptus. Small amounts of BP but I think they might fear going into a war this early and will want to grow more. Once they choose a war or friendship we will see a lot of action in that area of the world to to the proximity of the two alliances.

12. Fairy Tail – Sink
First off the name is weird. Second there are so many alliances in this ocean and they are right in the middle of all of them. They will be attacked by a few alliances that have good players that are not on the top 12 along with some alliances in this top 12. They will need to pull some magic or be very good diplomats to pave a way out of this ocean. Either way I do not see a future for them but maybe some of the good players can be brought over to other alliances that will swim.

DeletedUser

13th legion and illuminati at war, an interesting conception.

DeletedUser

Thanks MRA's of the north, my players enjoy getting free bp from you!

(Assassins Creed + 300 Spartans)

I'll post a couple of fails in a bit