Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser43486

I have recently returned to this game and happen stance to his world. Love the thread would like to see more on the top 12 however. Seems Eligos group, TBC, and addicts are working together. TRE is gone. OV not in a good area to do what they do, but we will see. I am interested to see if the Dragon group can make a dent. Somebody smarter than me needs to do a top 12 again. Or perhaps a top 7 since most of the top 12 are working together.

DeletedUser42584

I have to congratulate Coastal Wolves coming to the rescue of their leaders city when under siege. However I would like to know why your team didnt make a conscience effort to stop the siege hours prior to that. The one he did two harbor checks on. One prior to the CS landing. So he knew it had just started. Shame he lets his players burn like that. An island surrounded by Coastal wolves and didnt hesitate one bit to let player hang to dry. Lets hear the jibber jabber excuse on that. If you really cared for player you might have spied the city and realized there was 48 bireme and less than 400 troops in city. Surely the countless cities surrounding the island could have done something. Sad. Rush to the leaders call but the leader doesnt call for the troops to save a fellow soldier.

DeletedUser40222

Are you still sour that I let you take a small city for you to build up for me to take back later on. Now who needs a violin. Go get a box of tissues.

You know what Eligos are - talkers. All you do is talk talk talk. Some cowards believe your talk and get sucked in your alliance out of fear. Lets see how loyal they remain when its fear of their own alliance that drives them. I play this game with other like minded players and we have fun doing it. That's why we will never break. We are good no matter what. We don't need to keep messaging our enemies with absolute cocky rubbish boring (and banter-less) crap. Maybe it worked with Pythagorean leaders but it just bores us now. Stop talking. Save it for someone who cares.

p.s. So the community know what Eligos is about. They tell me they "still have friends" in my alliance to intimidate me. We have noticed unusual activity which means their spy is very active. The number one (five and eighth) alliance using spies against a team in number 6. You guys have no shame. Here's to the so-called pros. You want to know something....no one likes your alliance.

DeletedUser40222

See let me just add, that this is a war game. So war shouldn't be the thing that makes you not like a person. Its the manner and respect you give your enemies. None!! You shame them, mock them, taunt them, and with your words as much as your attacks. And the attacks is not what bugs me. Your surrounded by alliances that will happily fight you to the end because of the lack of respect shown in victory and defeat. And between you and TBC I wonder how that works out in the end when you remember that the alliance cap in this world is 100. You still going to be loyal to each other? Or is TBC going to allow you split them up, take their best and dash the rest as I know you like to do.

And last thought to leave you with. Your reasoning for having three alliances in the top 10 was to combat the MRA style of the dragons who are also doing the same. Well see that's just rubbish. What do you think is better? To have the right pacts or to become a MRA like your rivals? That makes you just as bad as your rivals. You talk about the coalition against you like its a weak move by those init. Well those init were forced to make "PACTS" with each other because we were fighting an MRA called Eligos. Dominos effect right....So come down from your high horse and learn to respect those who play the game, friends or enemies. Its just a game.

DeletedUser40222

I have to congratulate Coastal Wolves coming to the rescue of their leaders city when under siege. However I would like to know why your team didnt make a conscience effort to stop the siege hours prior to that. The one he did two harbor checks on. One prior to the CS landing. So he knew it had just started. Shame he lets his players burn like that. An island surrounded by Coastal wolves and didnt hesitate one bit to let player hang to dry. Lets hear the jibber jabber excuse on that. If you really cared for player you might have spied the city and realized there was 48 bireme and less than 400 troops in city. Surely the countless cities surrounding the island could have done something. Sad. Rush to the leaders call but the leader doesnt call for the troops to save a fellow soldier.

And let me educate you my simple minded friend on what a bad leader is. Its a leader that abandons his team to join a bigger alliance in a selfish pursuit to fulfil his own agenda. That is a bad leader. So please don't be sour. Or is this yet another attempt by another "talker" to "talk" doubts in my alliance. Since your other options are drying up. Hey guys....does anyone else hear violins when Bisceglia talks?

Silver Witch

Strategos
Are you still sour that I let you take a small city for you to build up for me to take back later on. Now who needs a violin. Go get a box of tissues.

You know what Eligos are - talkers. All you do is talk talk talk. Some cowards believe your talk and get sucked in your alliance out of fear. Lets see how loyal they remain when its fear of their own alliance that drives them. I play this game with other like minded players and we have fun doing it. That's why we will never break. We are good no matter what. We don't need to keep messaging our enemies with absolute cocky rubbish boring (and banter-less) crap. Maybe it worked with Pythagorean leaders but it just bores us now. Stop talking. Save it for someone who cares.

p.s. So the community know what Eligos is about. They tell me they "still have friends" in my alliance to intimidate me. We have noticed unusual activity which means their spy is very active. The number one (five and eighth) alliance using spies against a team in number 6. You guys have no shame. Here's to the so-called pros. You want to know something....no one likes your alliance.

Well all i can say is that talking seems to win a lot of enemy cities!! Maybe more of you should try it then!

Silver Witch

Strategos
See let me just add, that this is a war game. So war shouldn't be the thing that makes you not like a person. Its the manner and respect you give your enemies. None!! You shame them, mock them, taunt them, and with your words as much as your attacks. And the attacks is not what bugs me. Your surrounded by alliances that will happily fight you to the end because of the lack of respect shown in victory and defeat. And between you and TBC I wonder how that works out in the end when you remember that the alliance cap in this world is 100. You still going to be loyal to each other? Or is TBC going to allow you split them up, take their best and dash the rest as I know you like to do.

And last thought to leave you with. Your reasoning for having three alliances in the top 10 was to combat the MRA style of the dragons who are also doing the same. Well see that's just rubbish. What do you think is better? To have the right pacts or to become a MRA like your rivals? That makes you just as bad as your rivals. You talk about the coalition against you like its a weak move by those init. Well those init were forced to make "PACTS" with each other because we were fighting an MRA called Eligos. Dominos effect right....So come down from your high horse and learn to respect those who play the game, friends or enemies. Its just a game.

Eligos has 170 members. We recruit very few. Your arguments are not logical so i find it difficult to reply!

DeletedUser48750

Eligos leaderships have given you and your alliance our respect. You have your freedom to express your own version of facts. However, Eligos leaderships sternly denies that we have spies in your alliance. TRE made the same allegation against us but the fact is Eligos never have any spies anywhere. We do not need any.

Eligos leaderships does not have friends in your alliance and we have never threatened you and your alliance in anyway.

DeletedUser40222

Yes you are right Fist. And I apologies. Eligos are the only alliance in this world with balls. They have done all the right moves and deserve to be where they are. I spoke out of frustration because its not easy fighting you guys. They are the real deal. I wont comment about this any further. And I kindly ask that people do not comment about me and my actions to avoid forcing me to respond. Just enjoy the game.

Silver Witch

Strategos
Yes you are right Fist. And I apologies. Eligos are the only alliance in this world with balls. They have done all the right moves and deserve to be where they are. I spoke out of frustration because its not easy fighting you guys. They are the real deal. I wont comment about this any further. And I kindly ask that people do not comment about me and my actions to avoid forcing me to respond. Just enjoy the game.

Thank you Monster - for the apology and your kind words. Lets just play :)

DeletedUser40222

I have a question. If you have more than 100 players under the same banner are you automatically called an MRA?

It seems I have a war going on against an MRA who are still trying to message all my players to recruit them. Because their mass numbers cant break down a bunch of "noobs", they resort to messaging, threatening and recruiting my players - and to almost ALL my players? Very impressive stuff from the top alliance. They also seem confused when my players chose loyalty over what they consider to be certain victory. That's because some people have a bit of class and honour to them. Something, Eligos may be lacking.

Personally for me, if the world alliance is cap is 100, then you try to do your best with 100. Currently in the top 10 there are only 3 alliances who are not part of an MRA. What does that say about this world hey..... So to adapt does this mean I must make or join an MRA as well?

...when I played this game years ago. Skill, respect, honor, good Ops planning etc. These were the things that made you successful. What happened??!!

DeletedUser48750

Garlindro, I think the reason why you didn't receive a msg is because Eligos never sent out any.
Those who have applied to Eligos will know our recruitment policy.