Alliances that will fail/succeed

DeletedUser

sorry to intrude into a conversation, but speaking of alliances working and failing, Army of Aliens seems to have a 1 member breakaway faction in O66 call End All..

Not making any, ahem, cheeky comments, but is this the beginning of what was inevitable??

DeletedUser

:p commenting on my alliance I made while waiting for myr to take me? I thought it was not only a good name but an apt one as well.

DeletedUser

London ontario is Hell, in a good way,
slutty girls
lots of bars
and stupid as mod edit people who live there!

college was a good time! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4660

here is one to think about The Republic will fail, had some inside news on them not good (SW)

DeletedUser

well looks like thing have really started to show who will stand, who shall fall and who shall rise in their place was really not expecting to see AoA fall so hard so fast but there are still standing their grounds though so will see who stands for all eternity lol

DeletedUser

I predict Myrmidons will fail but form the ashes Pros Theon will rise.

DeletedUser

so who thinks out of the top 10 alliances will be the first to fall now as it looks like theres a few going else where and splitting off to form new alliances

DeletedUser4013

myrmidons already broke up and split. that's how we have Pros Theon. but as for their place i can see them dropping off a bit, but not out of the top 10. tbh, i don't see many of the top 10 leaving that place, maybe some place swapping but that's about it.

DeletedUser

I can't see how Myrmidons is going to stay in the top 10.

They are actually trying to defend UAE cities right now (and defending them VERY poorly I might add) from conquest. Who actually thinks that UAE is going to return the favor?

And UAE isn't exactly stellar either. Not 1 attack to try to break a siege in 26 hours in an ocean where they have by far the most cities.

DeletedUser

wel UAE are trying to wipe my members out so i think that is why they are pre-occupied from not doing that as its taking a few of them to take us out its like it took about 3 or 4 players just to take 1 of my cities and another city that they took, took yet another 3 or 4 players atleast

DeletedUser

Going up against UAE is like getting into a ring with a drunk heavyweight - you're in trouble when they get you into a corner but until then it's easy enough to duck and move, and even have a little fun with it ;)

When they fall I think it'll come hard and fast, which could happen at any time

DeletedUser

Going up against UAE is like getting into a ring with a drunk heavyweight - you're in trouble when they get you into a corner but until then it's easy enough to duck and move, and even have a little fun with it ;)

When they fall I think it'll come hard and fast, which could happen at any time

We have been in direct war with them for a long time. They are really not as good as they look. Still have not been able to take a single active city off our alliance while we are up to around 15 of their active cities.

DeletedUser

I'm going to say Myrmidons will fail, as their recent colonisations have been AGAINST Myrmidons, with one or two exceptions, they are also gradually losing points.

DeletedUser

We have been in direct war with them for a long time. They are really not as good as they look. Still have not been able to take a single active city off our alliance while we are up to around 15 of their active cities.

As have we, and we're in the same ocean, although we're much smaller so while our track record in terms of conquests hasn't been so impressive it definitely has been in terms of casualties. Still, troops sent to our anvil are ones which can't face your hammer; here's to hoping you squash them out of Ocean 54 sooner rather than later (dip)

DeletedUser

UAE failed the day Yondo decided to make his own rules on stuff .. and now he isnt even here but the memories of cities named after him.

Taking Big Joke E as an obvious refugee, saying he doesnt bolt and then posting & mass msgs to do just that, backing out of talks & being basically annoying in my honest opinion .. even his Lackeys ... i wont name you are leaving for other alliances already ..

Im afraid its not a far fall from here for UAE ... was nice while it lasted