Alliances that will fail/succeed

DeletedUser

well i say good luck to those who do manage to get out of there before it completely falls and then gets annihilated, ok so they managed to get 2 of my cities after 2 long weeks of trying and i have not been able to get any back but we will see what happens when they fall and who goes where never know may get some of them join us smaller alliances who knows

DeletedUser

The Issue with UAE, By Devynsire

See the problem with UAE is, when someone grows fat, so fat they can barely move, fighting them isnt much a challenge, but you know deep inside that fat bloated soft shelled human, is a monster.

Now before when that monster was on the outside, fighitng COIG,Legion., etc etc it was because the best of itself had the means and the range to do so, but now that the threat to it is on the soft outside, and the inside grows fat in among itself.. well how long to cardiac arrest?

The great United Aegean Empire still has a lot of life in it, but the fact that some of its member care nothing for its other members, it makes a lot of bad blood, which when good players get that bad blood, they want nothing more then to go to other alliance who hate UAE and turn the blades on old friends.

the empire will never fall, but merging far to many alliance into itself has put it in a weak spot, I found my new home.....and Im happy where I am

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would say UAE are far from a fall they still have a lot of fight in them but i no longer consider them a true threat. i used to think they were lions now i see ther are opportunistic hyenas prying on the weak (unsuccessfully) and inactive. Were once i saw organization i now see a complete revers were members on there outer reaches are left to fend for themselves whilst we ravage them.

As many of UAE are now aware peace will come to those that leave UAE and join other alliances as we will not stop until we are storming there core and dismantle what hold they have on this world if any at all.

DeletedUser

but of course, no one expected COIG or AoA to fall that quickly :p
so it wouldn't surprise me if on a random, sunny day UAE disbands, then some of the players will quit, while others try to find some cover

DeletedUser

hey on my island witha big alliance with 14 members with 500 points and more
just tirned into city sites in one hour? what HAPPENED????

DeletedUser

I think it is inevitable to avoid the downfall of alliances.

You can say what you like but i believe alliances are much the same as balloons, they get bigger and bigger until they cant handle any more and they self destruct.

DeletedUser

So in all 27 pages of this my alliance was only mentioned twice,i'm upset.Saints of Tartarus,one of the biggest in Beta,does this mean we'll last longer than most?

DeletedUser

size means nothing. I'm surprised you want your alliance to be debated...

DeletedUser

I dont mind if its debated,not like talking about my alliance is going to disband it.

DeletedUser

you should get JKP3NT to do a cover story on your alliance. That may gain you some publicity ;)

DeletedUser

gotta say SoT knows how to fight, just a bit toooo quiet on the forums

DeletedUser

..now that the honeymoon is over, -and to those that have been patient and kept going, will have their day. Our ocean is filled with easy pickings.

DeletedUser4660

changes in the air :heh: we could see a new super alliance pop up soon

DeletedUser

Royal Navy certanly fell apart quickly, and it seems as though ceasars army r gonna kill splintered and created The Great Spartan Army. Things are certainly changing in Ocean 42.

DeletedUser4660

sadly MDK is no more, :(

the server is getting to much space in it now, how long will players play , it would be better if conquest could be longer 100hrs?

DeletedUser

if conquest were that long... noone would ever sleep ,and we'd have millions of zombies walking round...

actually more people would quit, due to RL if this happened.