Alliance's Thread

JungleBear

Phrourach
I dont often write on here but I read sometimes and this particular thread seems to hold little respect for an alliance that is still ranked number 1 despite the whole world fighting against us.

We have wars going on North east south and west, one city in a remote place is hardly going to be a priority save. In our position we have to accept we are going to lose cities. We just hope we can gain more than we lose......

We have lasted longer than aoa, uae, synergy all the big allainces that folded and surrendered when the going got tough and yes it is tough for us now but we are still here fighting on. I would say as an alliance we are doing well under the circumstances, but of course none of you will agree with that because you see your easy conquests on our borders....

when and if you reach the core you will have your fight but for now we are trying to fight all the four corners. When one corner is defeated we shall help the other players and you may all eventually get your war you crave

DeletedUser

KK doesnt want the support.Also hes fended off at least 7 colony ships, from 3 players who are in the 1 million club.Its a suprise you only got 1 city.

DeletedUser13405

bowzer

What you say makes sense...but my question is why even invite or have players in remote locations if you have no intention of defending them?

DeletedUser

KK doesnt want the support.Also hes fended off at least 7 colony ships, from 3 players who are in the 1 million club.Its a suprise you only got 1 city.

I only wanted one city. I got the one I attacked (very easily).

Ohh, and today I cleared another of KK's cities. He'll be asking for your help soon enough :)

As for Bowzer's speech... well Bowzer, you were as disillusioned with Phenomen as much as I was not too long ago. Do you remember telling me you'd leave to join me if I started a new alliance?

Phenomen went down the toilet when they started taking in refugees like Marcus10 and friends. God knows what your recruiter was thinking of!

Fact is, a quick look on Grepstats shows you are (in the main) only conquesting greys... that's not a sensible long term strategy. The alliance critisised Synergy for those tactics, but now that you are adopting them you think it's OK?

I'm really glad I left Phenomen when I did, and I don't really take comfort from the fact that I told Kadjayuni that this would happen months ago.

JungleBear

Phrourach
if you check the stats you will see that the alliance you all rave about ses is finally losing cities to us. It has taken time to get to 66 but alot of our players are now there and fighting a war we seem to be winning at the moment. Some of there players though i respect alot so will not attack but as a whole we have to clear this corner before moving onto someone else.

As for greys i commend anyone that is heavily outnumbered, loses cities and YET still continues to play and not quit.

Did anyone notice that when we started the war on xmortis (which incidentaly everyone wanted us to do) we took over 100 cities in a matter of days......we were prepared for them NOT the rest of u. Since then many other allainces have just joined the bandwagon as they see this big bubble.....

I beleive phen is still the strongest alliance out there and if we were fighting just one alliance we would win hands down, but i know thats not going to happen. For now we will hang in and hopefully get round to all the alliances that betrayed us in time.

Well played all of you but its not over yet, just give a little credit to an alliance that is stil here despite the world taking many many cities off us

The true measure of a good alliance is how they cope under pressure and constant attacks. People have real lifes and it does become very time consuming dealing with multiple attacks on a daily basis. We have survived and grown despite al the city loses. We are doing quite well i would say.

We are top dogs number one alliance and you all had to gang up on us to try shoot us down. It worked yes, but we are still top.. and despite our members leaving in droves also we still have 105 fully active members. I would say thats quite good too....

As for the outer players, why do you think we took them on ? i would say it was a good wall to protect the core wouldnt you...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Bowzer? You do not have 105 fully active members. You do have a healthy amount of active members, but not 105. I could not tell you if they were inactive, on VM, or both. But I can tell you that you do not have 105 fully active members.

Oh, and bowzer, quit making excuses. You're not making many, which I applaud you for, but you're still making several, one of note being that you weren't ready. Who cares that you weren't ready, I'm pretty sure no one here on the Beta forums care.

DeletedUser

We have survived and grown despite al the city loses.

If growing is losing 7 million points since the war began then I would hate to see what shrinking is D:

bowzer, what you fail to realise is that of course Phenomen would win 1v1 against any alliance. You know why? You have 31 million points worth of players! No other alliance is anywhere near that amount. You talk so lowly about your outer core of players.. We why have them in Phenomen at all then if you seem to not give a damn about them. They are the ones on the front lines losing cities, while the "core of awesome players" gets to choose when they send attacks. Once these players in the core are tested they will fall like the rest.

Phenomen have lasted 6 months of this war. When Dragon Heads entered this war it was clear it would be a long one. No alliance in Beta history has had the amount of resources to expend that Phenomen did. Phenomen is bleeding points at a rate higher than 1 million a month. I expect that rate to increase. I don't know about other battlefronts but the one with ML in o44/54, a handful of Phenomen's best players have been in VM for an alarmingly long amount of time, the amount of time that leaves one wondering if they will be coming back. Since these players, the ones ML was originally putting the most pressure on, are in VM, we now apply this pressure to others.

Hericles is right to say that Phenomen went downhill since recruiting refugees. But for other reasons than he lists.. recruiting these refugees, refugees of your allies, only served to anger your close allies. You took in our enemies and expect us to be fine and dandy because you are the big Phenomen and do what you want? Pfft. There was no band wagon. Dragon Heads and SES planned to fight Phenomen and decided to do so on the same day out of convenience. Your closest allies all shared the same view, a view that Phenomen showed little respect and were using their near hegemonic position to do what they pleased. This war is to show that no one alliance can win. No alliance can arrogantly recruit from it's allies refugees and remain all powerful.

DeletedUser

If growing is losing 7 million points since the war began then I would hate to see what shrinking is D:

bowzer, what you fail to realise is that of course Phenomen would win 1v1 against any alliance. You know why? You have 31 million points worth of players! No other alliance is anywhere near that amount. You talk so lowly about your outer core of players.. We why have them in Phenomen at all then if you seem to not give a damn about them. They are the ones on the front lines losing cities, while the "core of awesome players" gets to choose when they send attacks. Once these players in the core are tested they will fall like the rest.

Phenomen have lasted 6 months of this war. When Dragon Heads entered this war it was clear it would be a long one. No alliance in Beta history has had the amount of resources to expend that Phenomen did. Phenomen is bleeding points at a rate higher than 1 million a month. I expect that rate to increase. I don't know about other battlefronts but the one with ML in o44/54, a handful of Phenomen's best players have been in VM for an alarmingly long amount of time, the amount of time that leaves one wondering if they will be coming back. Since these players, the ones ML was originally putting the most pressure on, are in VM, we now apply this pressure to others.

Hericles is right to say that Phenomen went downhill since recruiting refugees. But for other reasons than he lists.. recruiting these refugees, refugees of your allies, only served to anger your close allies. You took in our enemies and expect us to be fine and dandy because you are the big Phenomen and do what you want? Pfft. There was no band wagon. Dragon Heads and SES planned to fight Phenomen and decided to do so on the same day out of convenience. Your closest allies all shared the same view, a view that Phenomen showed little respect and were using their near hegemonic position to do what they pleased. This war is to show that no one alliance can win. No alliance can arrogantly recruit from it's allies refugees and remain all powerful.

lol, thats nearly bigger than any english essay i have produced.Anyway, whoever recruited the refugees knew this war was going to happen.It was actually a good move for pheno.

DeletedUser

lol, thats nearly bigger than any english essay i have produced.Anyway, whoever recruited the refugees knew this war was going to happen.It was actually a good move for pheno.

This war was a good move by Phenomen? Haha you are joking right?

Phenomen lost their oldest and closest allies (ML had one ally when it was formed in March of last year, that ally? Phenomen). Phenomen has since lost 7 million points and gotten a very bad rep in Beta. Phenomen will eventually die because of those arrogant and self-centered moves.

Edit: Oh and anyone who knows me knows I ramble.

DeletedUser13405

As for the outer players, why do you think we took them on ? i would say it was a good wall to protect the core wouldnt you...

No offense, but you wouldn't expect an elite alliance to need a "meat shield".

I don't see POC, ML or SES having a wall of players whose only purposes is to occupy enemy time. If I was one of those players and read that, I'd be looking for another alliance.

You could look at it as a good strategy or look at the fact that your enemies will have double or even triple the amount of cities to fight you with when they finally reach your "core".

It will be interesting to see how it all shakes out.

DeletedUser8362

Bowzer I have just one question, what oceans do you consider your "outer Oceans"

DeletedUser

.Edit: Oh and anyone who knows me knows I ramble.

Not to get off topic, but eGod is a Forum Battler, undoubtibly the best. He knows his facts pretty darn well, and he knows how to argue. I don't wanna engage him in politics.

Personally, with Phenomen fighting a multi-alliance battle, I don't think they're gonna come out with a lot of players left, that is, if they win. And that's a big if. What I think most likely is gonna happen, is that near the end of the war if Phenomen is almost beaten to a pulp, they will disband the alliance before they're completely wiped. And then some members will try and hide in other alliances or become rogues.

I do believe Phenomen has the manpower to win this war, they just aren't playing it right. Fight one to two alliances at a time, not 4+. You're fighting a multi-front war, and its not gonna be easy. It will be interesting how this turns out.

DeletedUser

Not to get off topic, but eGod is a Forum Battler, undoubtibly the best. He knows his facts pretty darn well, and he knows how to argue. I don't wanna engage him in politics.

Personally, with Phenomen fighting a multi-alliance battle, I don't think they're gonna come out with a lot of players left, that is, if they win. And that's a big if. What I think most likely is gonna happen, is that near the end of the war if Phenomen is almost beaten to a pulp, they will disband the alliance before they're completely wiped. And then some members will try and hide in other alliances or become rogues.

I do believe Phenomen has the manpower to win this war, they just aren't playing it right. Fight one to two alliances at a time, not 4+. You're fighting a multi-front war, and its not gonna be easy. It will be interesting how this turns out.
Thats a pretty good point there. The simple fact is if you have that many alliances going after you, and not just any alliances: the very elite of Beta (for the most part), you cannot just play a defense game. Defense has the strength in Grepolis but if you fight the dogs off in one direction at a time eventually one of them is gonna end up getting a good shot in at your back and you will fall (no offense to any alliances fighting Phen it was just an analogy). Phenomen can honestly win this war. They do have the skill. They have the man power but the downside is their surrounded. Its essentially a siege and the siege tactic almost always works. My personal ideas at least. Any other thoughts?

DeletedUser

whoever recruited the refugees knew this war was going to happen.It was actually a good move for pheno.

WRONG!
It was the very recruitment of those refugees that forced me to leave Phenomen... many other GOOD players went in permanent VM afterwards due to this continuing policy. Bowzer will be loathe to admit it here, but he was very disillusioned with the recruitment of some of the refugees.

Ocean 44 used to be a Phenomen stronghold... now they are the strongest alliance in points only... thanks to several high rankers in VM. (I do hope this isn't what Bowzer refers to as his core - because it's rotten LOL)

I suggest Phenomen change it's name to SYNERGY/UAE Pt 2, because that's where a lot of it's current members came from, and it's their old tactics I'm seeing all the time in Ocean 44.

DeletedUser

Phenomen lost their oldest and closest allies (ML had one ally when it was formed in March of last year, that ally? Phenomen). Phenomen has since lost 7 million points and gotten a very bad rep in Beta. Phenomen will eventually die because of those arrogant and self-centered moves.

Dont count your chickens yet.The war has a long way to go, before it finishes.

DeletedUser

Also were at war against 8 alliances.How many are ML against?

Lugosi

Strategos

notice how he meant the recruitment of refugees to aid Pheno in against a war that was inevitable imo. We've got a really bad rep on beta? The only bad rep I've seen is from the enemy and thats just the view that they're expected to have. Players I've spoken to who are neutral have said Pheno are doing well considering the situation. Yes, we've lost 7 million points but imo taking departures that is not too bad I was speaking to Black Fog a couple of days back and he hadn't even noticed Pheno had gone down by so little hense meaning you and dragonhead haven't really made that much of an impact hense why we're still rank 1 by a long way. Your name in a way relates to your achievment status. You have the head for the thought and talk but no real proportionate actions towards the cause you have begun. Guess you should've gone that bit further and rented the whole dragon costume instead of just the mask ;).

Also another question eric; are you firelords derranged cousin?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

notice how he meant the recruitment of refugees to aid Pheno in against a war that was inevitable imo. We've got a really bad rep on beta? The only bad rep I've seen is from the enemy and thats just the view that they're expected to have. Players I've spoken to who are neutral have said Pheno are doing well considering the situation. Yes, we've lost 7 million points but imo taking departures that is not too bad I was speaking to Black Fog a couple of days back and he hadn't even noticed Pheno had gone down by so little hense meaning you and dragonhead haven't really made that much of an impact hense why we're still rank 1 by a long way. Your name in a way relates to your achievment status. You have the head for the thought and talk but no real proportionate actions towards the cause you have begun. Guess you should've gone that bit further and rented the whole dragon costume instead of just the mask ;).

Also another question eric; are you firelords derranged cousin?

Those are very good points justin.On other worlds, top notch alliances that are probarly 7 million, have been wiped out in just a few weeks.I believe Pheno will remain number one, untill the end of beta.PoC are the only ones who have vaguely lived upto your wofty expectations.Right now they are doing what we done, recruiting players in 44.RH merged into them.Nobody has declared war on them.If we lose this war, (which all you DH friends think will happen) why have you not moved onto the next threat.You arent that close to PoC but SC went to war with us when were not even close at all, now look at the situation were in a brutal battle for O34.Anway, so you can still respond to my statements and questions.Were at war with ML,VP,PoC,SES,SC,CB,T3K and Phalanx.For an alliance as large as pheno, that is quite alot of ground to cover.If DH are as good as youve said, how come youve only managed to take a small fraction of phenos total cities?