Alliances you would like to see kill each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Same on thing on Mu,but with Nu alliances....just say the name of the alliances you would like to see go to war.

I'd like to see Santa's Shadows(Shadows Fall)vs The Grinch

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Shadows fall would kill them... Anyway no one has conquer yet, so they can't kill each other or destroy each other yet :p

DeletedUser

We could harass each other but that's about it for the time being.

haha yes, that's why I do not understand why these Alliances "declare war" before any of them are even near conquests. It's a bit like cooking Christmas dinner, but then not eating it...

DeletedUser

haha yes, that's why I do not understand why these Alliances "declare war" before any of them are even near conquests. It's a bit like cooking Christmas dinner, but then not eating it...

I think it's more like cooking Christmas dinner...then laying it out on the table all ready to eat...and staring at it until it gets all maggoty and roach infested.

I prefer to carve my turkey when it's nice and fresh. So...perhaps its best not to speak of such things as war between us at this stage.

DeletedUser

I think it's more like cooking Christmas dinner...then laying it out on the table all ready to eat...and staring at it until it gets all maggoty and roach infested.

Ok you kind of milked that one...

I prefer to carve my turkey when it's nice and fresh. So...perhaps its best not to speak of such things as war between us at this stage.

I don't understand what you are saying here, It kind of seems like you are saying there is currently a war between us...

DeletedUser

Nope. No super powers. I have to get by on my good looks ;)

I know the feeling, it becomes tiring after a while...

and just so i cannot be accused of going off-topic, I would like to see the Top #3 going for it, in a big old messy free-for-all.

a 3 way MRA battle would just be epic! The amount of Biremes, Archers and Swordsmen that would be used in attack would be unreal!

DeletedUser6983

I know the feeling, it becomes tiring after a while...

and just so i cannot be accused of going off-topic, I would like to see the Top #3 going for it, in a big old messy free-for-all.

a 3 way MRA battle would just be epic! The amount of Biremes, Archers and Swordsmen that would be used in attack would be unreal!

LOL. i would pay money to see all the attack reports then if that happened ;)

DeletedUser

LOL. i would pay money to see all the attack reports then if that happened ;)

Agreed. On all points above. I've seen some pretty, how shall I say this, interesting CS launches in Iota as of late and it has been quite entertaining...

But really, I have no idea who I 'd like to see really go to war at this point.

Zombie Elite Pirates vs. Alcoholics Anonymous could be interesting. My money is on the zombies.

DeletedUser

So when they attack with arch and SW do you dodge your def troop and leave attack troops?:eek:

DeletedUser

Santas Shadows vs The Grinch
Shadows Rising vs Shadow Titans
Wolf Warriors vs EVANESENSE SECUNDUS
THE BYZANTINE EMPIRE IS ALREADY AT WAR
AGAINST SHADOWS RISING.

DeletedUser

So when they attack with arch and SW do you dodge your def troop and leave attack troops?:eek:

No apollo i thought i taught you better :Angry:

MRA handbook:
When attacked write a message to the attacker asking why your being attacked and tell them to pretty please stop. If that doesn't work than whine to your superiors, and have all your troops in your city for the attack. What else are those 6 swords good for, farming? Everyone knows you farm with the militia. :D

THE BYZANTINE EMPIRE IS ALREADY AT WAR AGAINST SHADOWS RISING.

If this is indeed true, my alliance will not be involved :p We will simply stay neutral until further notice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

everyone wants to see us go against The Grinch lol After i get my second city i will have a taste of grinch.

i would like to see V2.0MASTERS go against everyone cos mutzzy seem to think he can :)

DeletedUser345

everyone wants to see us go against The Grinch lol After i get my second city i will have a taste of grinch.

i would like to see V2.0MASTERS go against everyone cos mutzzy seem to think he can :)

muttzy is a legend don't dis muttzy! :D

and fhibner you get 2 villages! ;)

DeletedUser

Agreed. On all points above. I've seen some pretty, how shall I say this, interesting CS launches in Iota as of late and it has been quite entertaining...

But really, I have no idea who I 'd like to see really go to war at this point.

Zombie Elite Pirates vs. Alcoholics Anonymous could be interesting. My money is on the zombies.

Agreed

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Santas Shadows vs The Grinch
Shadows Rising vs Shadow Titans
Wolf Warriors vs EVANESENSE SECUNDUS
THE BYZANTINE EMPIRE IS ALREADY AT WAR
AGAINST SHADOWS RISING.

You don't know what war is, no one can conquer yet so technically it's not a war!

I have said this so many times in the forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.