Alliances you would like to see kill each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You don't know what war is, no one can conquer yet so technically it's not a war!

I have said this so many times in the forums...

Who are you to deny me the right to declare war????? This means war :p It is true there can be no war until someone takes land until then it's a battle :)

DeletedUser

You don't know what war is, no one can conquer yet so technically it's not a war!

I have said this so many times in the forums...

i know me to :D

Princess i know i luv you guys so i will give you a bit more time :)

i would like to see us vs V2.oMASTERS

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well Fhibner due to mutzy's general dislike of quite a few of our guys, namely masterity, TK, myself, and probably many others, we will end up warring them. Now to get back on topic. I would like to see all of the U.A.N alliances turn to internal fighting and killing each other

DeletedUser

I heard that the Nightmare Spartans are going to war with ARMY-RA. Pretty dumb considering no one in their alliance has a harbor

DeletedUser345

I heard that the Nightmare Spartans are going to war with ARMY-RA. Pretty dumb considering no one in their alliance has a harbor

You said this in a different thread, stop spamming our forums!

DeletedUser345

i want one battle between me and -Achilles-.
:D:D:D:D

sure thing ;) i don't really play anymore but i will lend a hand to anyway who is fighting a good cause.

EDIT: Due to request 30 fireships for MOSID

DeletedUser

I´m not calculating it right now, but you need at least 1200-1300 points.
Plus once u make it to lvl 16 academy, you probably keep building while you train those 30 LS. It also takes days.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no,achilles is not lying.its impossible.i guess u could be banned if u r lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.