Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser22977

Top 12 list

1 - These guys. They are doing lots of stuff. They got lots of points
2 - These other guys. Not quite as awesome as the first guys, but still pretty awesome.
3 - Then there's these guys...
4 - Then some other guys who are pretty damn awesome, but have girlfriends.
5 - 10 A bunch of guys who may or may not be affiliated with the other guys the next time we talk about these guys
11 - Wonders how to even attain 5-10 guy status
12 - future farm for all the other guys

:cool:

DeletedUser19554

i say no offence to my good friend slobo but your alliance Santa Army is t o s p r e a d o u t

but....

your alliance may be good enough to survive being s o s p r e a d o u t

DeletedUser

Slobos alliance is spread out but they also have a high average amount of points. Ill leave it up to ABP to decide who is better.

DeletedUser5859

as far as i am concerned there is only one pont value that makes an alliance the best alliance and it is abp.. esp. in a world where points will actually hinder you! sooo top alliance is my one man alliance (built so i don't get mass recruited)

DeletedUser

I live by two numbers Average Member Points divided by occupied oceans, and ABP. I dont see any of the top 12 going very much further. Maybe Honor and Power, sorry slobo.

DeletedUser19554

Sedai you rule get arounder and spammer. You created 2 top 12's because the other was locked

DeletedUser

What does that have to with the top 12 alliances?

I'd appreciate it if you would just flame me by private messaging, not on my thread. Thanks and have a nice day.

DeletedUser19554

everything and please read words 5-8 in your origianal post

oh and now you play mr.good guy lol

I would rate alliances but bp hasn't ended so there's just a big ? on who's good and who's not