Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Alright the dominant force is Honour and Power, end of story. High in ABP fairly low if DBP.

DeletedUser

Alright the dominant force is Honour and Power, end of story. High in ABP fairly low if DBP.

Wouldn't say we are dominant :) there are a couple of great alliances out there who could cause a fair amount of damage.
Plus it's not even been a day since BP ended :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You guys are still 1.5 times ahead of any alliance in ABP.

Yes if alliances came together they could cause some damage to you guys, you just gotta make sure those alliances dont have troops, ships, and resources.

DeletedUser

No offence but M.R.A Alliances suck.
Slobo you made an alliance in Delphi that collapsed within a week and Santa Army is falling Rapidly.
Honour and Power (HaP) and Lords of Loyalty (LoL) are the dominant forces in my opinion

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah, slobo your really good at making 1st place alliances. They just don't last very long.

DeletedUser

Slobo just needs to find a new recruiting method. If his alliances where more compact they would last a long time.

DeletedUser

Santa Army was actually very compact. Too compact for that matter. They had no breathing room. Characteristic of a MRA. Their downfall was slobo himself, their terrible recruiting tactics, and the poor leadership (expected from the founder) that that didn't prepare their players for the game. An alliance can't succeed without strong leadership.

DeletedUser

Santa Army was actually very compact. Too compact for that matter. They had no breathing room. Characteristic of a MRA. Their downfall was slobo himself, their terrible recruiting tactics, and the poor leadership (expected from the founder) that that didn't prepare their players for the game. An alliance can't succeed without strong leadership.
Right El Dolrado all over again
A junkyard full of cars(the members)being crushed by the grinder(poor leadership)till they die(leave

DeletedUser19554

I'm glad of my alliance CDN 95th in points

13th in bp
16th in abp
11th in dbp

DeletedUser21770

OK so a run down of the top 12 alliances and my predictions on their placements next week (which won't mean much at this stage)

iaza18316450299000.png

1. Honour and Power - My own alliance, so no comment.

2. Lords of Loyalty - A somewhat aggresive alliance with a relatively good average and the second highest ABP. Their leader has been banned though so whether they will keep going or split apart, or reform under a new name will all remain to be seen.

Prediction: I'll be impressed if they remain this high despite the ban, but if they do then they will most likely be a force to be reckoned with in the future.

3. Silent Hunters: I'd say they were reasonably good but considering they have an academy thing going on I'm debating that thought. Their average isn't too bad, although it will need to pick up. Their ABP is nearing 2k now which is a good sign. This alliance has potential but it'll need a lot of work to use it.

Prediction: They'll either manage to hold onto their position or they'll fall due to being too stretched out.

4. Pilgrim Soldiers - Much like Silent Hunters, these guys have potential. Thankfully for them, they haven't got an academy thing going on, and so their players are not stretched out in protecting too many players at this time. Their average needs to pick up, but their ABP is beginning to look quite good.

Prediction: I can see them moving up the rankings in the next week

5. D3th - Not the best of averages and their BP is poor right now. They'll need to really step it up if they want to remain in the top 5.

Prediction: They'll most likely drop.

6. THE UNION - Pretty much the same as D3th, but with fewer members. Average is quite low, BP is low. They are realitvely new though so we'll see soon enough.

Prediction: Either they'll stay here or they'll drop.

7. Death Faction - Same as the previous two really, this alliance as well as the other two need to push themselves forward.

Prediction: Read the above two.

8. I.M.M.O.R.T.A.L.S - They appear to reside in the bottom corner of O55, but their members stretch quite far into oceans 65, 56 and 66. This may cause them a few issues in the future unless they can fill those gaps in. They could do with boosting that average and they need to start getting BP up if they're going to be considered as a top alliance.

Prediction: Not much of a change here. I can't see them going up, but then again I can't see them dropping too much either. It depends on whether they're serious about this or not.

9. The Evil Ones - About as soft as you can get. They've spent about as much time defending as they have attacking, and are pacted to (I think) about 6 different alliances. The only thing they have going for them is that their average is on the lower end of reasonable. Sorry guys but you're gonna need to be more aggresive if you're gonna survive here.

Prediction: Down. I honestly don't see them going up.

10. The LOMBARDY - A very, VERY spread out alliance with a low average and even lower ABP. Right now I wouldn't take these guys seriously.

Prediction: Down. Unless they become aggressive and get that average up, they have little chance.

11. Excelsior - This alliance has certainly caught my eye. Although they have a low member count and low overall points count, their average isn't too bad. If they can expand their member count then they may be onto something here.

Prediction: These guys should go up. Almost certain of this.

12. Santa Army - I thought these guys were gone already <.< they have very few (if any) active players now, and they spend 90% of their time defending. They'll be left in the depths eventually.

Prediction: Down, without a shadow of a doubt.

The alliance to watch this week:

29. Inglorious B******s - Their average, despite their member count, is brilliant. If they can grab some more players and build upon their foundations, they will definitely become a solid alliance in this world.

DeletedUser

Awesome. There is about 3-4 decent alliances in the top 12, imo

DeletedUser21770

Agreed. And it's still early days so there are many alliances there that are still waiting to really push through. We should see many more decent alliances pushing towards and into the top 12 soon enough.

DeletedUser

Yeah. Also keep in mind that in other worlds there are a couple rim alliances in the top 12. I haven't seen any decent ones yet.

DeletedUser

Inglourius B******s are from another world, rank one.

They have been in the last 3 worlds, never getting anywhere.

DeletedUser

Lords of Loyalty - Fairly good alliance. High in ABP and almost non existant in DBP. Good average. Founder got banned so it will be interesting to watch these guys and see what they do.

Honour and Power - Best alliance in my opinion. Got off to a very good start in ABP. Best average points in the top 12. These guys will be here for awhile.

Silent Hunters - Fairly good alliance. Based in two oceans however. Already have formed an academy which cant be good at this stage of the world.

Pilgrim Soldiers - Strong alliance based in ocean 45. I cant make any strong predictions on this alliance but i do believe these guys will be here for a while.

D3th - This alliance is made up of the elite players of ocean 56. I dont compare this alliances average points to others because ocean 56 is newly occupied and should be lower then the others.

Death Faction - Very widespread alliance. Future farm to many of the top 12.

THE UNION - Top alliance in ocean 54. Just like the Silent Hunters they too have a academy alliance, along with a newly founded brother alliance. This alliance has some cleanup to do before they become a dominant force.

The Barbarians - Future if not present farm to Pilgrim Soldiers.

I.M.M.O.R.T.A.L.S - Future if not present farm to Honour and Power. I see no future for these guys. Slowly withering away.

The LOMBARDY - Future farm to D3th and Honour and Power. Wont be here much longer.

Shadow Gods - This alliance is based in ocean 43 and 44. This could be the next top alliance if 'Lol' decides to join them. Keep an eye on this alliance

Excelsior - This alliance will need to focus on recruiting in ocean 65 if they want to succeed. If they fail at this they are a farm to Honour and Power as well.