Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

That's probably a fair assessment BUT Dire Wolves haven't bitten off more then we can chew. We're constantly fighting and we love it. It's probably the most exciting alliance to be in on this server and as the stats show we conquer plenty of cities.... more then anyone really.

This war came about because Lords Of Loyalty agitated for it when we had an NAP. Jealous of our success and smarting from their loss of position. They mailed several small alliances in areas we were expanding in to and tried to form a coalition to fight us. Then when that kicked off they abandoned those smaller alliances, all of whom fell to us, except Crusaders. They bottled it. They ran from the fight they started. When we found out we were ready destroy them. Instead of standing and fighting the war they wanted, The Lords Of Loyalty folded/disbanded/collapsed.
They ran to HaP whom we had an NAP with and who's leadership we had/have high regard for and again agitated for war against us.

So war was inevitable at some stage. LanceKeith and myself exchanged mails and like I said at the start of this topic, with mutual respect we decided to war.

DeletedUser

My response to that is:

capture10hb.png

It is my humble opinion that although you are a brilliant alliance, and I respect the leadership fully. I cannot but help wonder how you nearly doubled HaP's negative Colonizations losses.

But in fairness to you, you have a high Colonization number (166 for DW: 165 HaP) in general.

Over 14 days this is the Conquer ratio that you and HaP share.

capture11a.png

Please note I've just concentrated on HaP and DW, not any of their allies

DeletedUser

My response to that is:

capture10hb.png

It is my humble opinion that although you are a brilliant alliance, and I respect the leadership fully. I cannot but help wonder how you nearly doubled HaP's negative Colonizations losses.

But in fairness to you, you have a high Colonization number (166 for DW: 165 HaP) in general.

Over 14 days this is the Conquer ratio that you and HaP share.

capture11a.png

Please note I've just concentrated on HaP and DW, not any of their allies

we've had to make some changes and now they're being implemented you'll see that reverse.
We've some through the bad patch with the alliance still united and wanting to fight. Lets see do HaP et al have the same spirit.

DeletedUser

With CS flying at each other and sieges and occupations being broken, cities falling on both sides, it kinda feels that way already.lol
I LOVE IT!

DeletedUser

With CS flying at each other and sieges and occupations being broken, cities falling on both sides, it kinda feels that way already.lol
I LOVE IT!

Really? You sure that's as heated as it can get?

Try splitting the 10 of the top 12 alliances into two camps and pit them against each other. That's what's going to happen :D

DeletedUser

Really? You sure that's as heated as it can get?

Try splitting the 10 of the top 12 alliances into two camps and pit them against each other. That's what's going to happen :D
So will I get you a "Friends with Dire Wolves" t-shirt printed up?
:D

DeletedUser

Correction 'Friend with DW except for that njub who led The Legion'

If you can get me a shirt with that I'll be amazed :p

DeletedUser27396

New ranks

These stats are in the format
rank
name
total points
players
average points

Honour and Power

Dire Wolves

Excelsior

Open Source Government

3ternal 5oldiers

Bloodlust Knights

Schola Nova

Eternal Soldiers

Galaxies Alliance

Crusaders

C.D.C

Legions of Gaul

I am a part of the alliance 3ternal 5oldiers and do not like to boast but I am glad I am a part of the alliance its stats have just sky rocketed with its academy doing pretty well too...

2ternal 5oldiers

DeletedUser

anyone up for doing this now the grepo-landscape has changed so much

DeletedUser

I did it last time...

You do it? I want someone to give an unbiased opinion on C.D.C

(Please wait till tomorrow 22:00:00, we are in the process of rimming an OSG top player :D)

DeletedUser

I did the one previous........ so if anyone else wants to do it?>?????

DeletedUser

OK since no-one wants to do an analysis. Ill write one:

Honour and Power: Strong Leadership, with a strong pact base. Good geographical area. An aggressive alliance that I feel will go far in Ephesus. Have strong allies to back them up in its current war with Dire Wolves and Excelsior. However there is a possible issue that they are too elitist.

Dire Wolves: Obviously an extremely aggressive alliance, with the top ABP ranking in Ephesus. They also top the table for colonization winners, and colonization losers. With almost 40 more colonization losses than Excelsior who are ranked 2nd on that. My personal worry on this alliance is whether they've bitten off more than they can chew by taking on the arguably strongest group of alliances in Ephesus. They seem to be losing the war with HaP and co.

Excelsior: Personally I have very little contact with them, however I have observed that at the start they were arguably a MRA with sub-alliances sprouting off in all direction. However now that they've dumped the sub-alliances, they seem to be doing rather well. They are ranked 6th on Colonization Winners, but 2nd on Colonization Losers. They seem to be losing the war with HaP and co.

Open Source Government: Personally I have a lot of contact with this alliance. I'm not sure on this alliance because on the one hand they recruit players left right and center, and seem to have little criteria for entry. Almost the opposite to HaP with their elitist attitude. However even with all their sub-alliances the leadership seems strong, but slow to react. I have worries for them in the future, as they may have bitten off more than they can chew, by aggravating several strong alliances in their region.

Bloodlust Knights: A solid alliance, that show an equal front to all external alliances. In my opinion they will go far, as they seem to be co-ordinating strongly, allow for very little colonization losses. They are extremely dominant in their area, and unless they get taken down by multiple alliances in their region, they will survive till the end of Ephesus.

Schola Nova: A weird alliance in my opinion. Difficult to communicate with, but for all their warped leadership skills, they seem to be a very solid alliance. They are a very aggressive alliance, with strong colonization rankings, but equally high colonization losses.

Eternal Soldiers: A strong alliance, that I have the pleasure of working with on several occassions. They are nice people, easy to get along with. They are also extremely loyalist. They will fight to the death for their people. Are not even on the leaderboard for Colonization losses.

Galaxies Alliance: Not a very aggressive alliance, they are in my area but I have never heard a squeak from them. Either they are planning something big, or about to stagnate. Have not really seen much growth in the past few weeks.

3ternal 5oldiers: A strong alliance, that will fight to the death for their people. feature on the colonization losers board at an astonishingly low spot. For all my praise I do wonder whether they will be able to maintain their upthrust through the rankings, as their colonizations start to even out.

Crusaders: Average is all I can say. Have not really improved in the past few weeks. Will be caught in the rankings soon by those below. They are starting to stagnate.

C.D.C: If someone else would like to write this I would be grateful. I am biased towards this alliance.

Spartan Empire: An academy to 3ternal 5oldiers.

If you feel I have judged your alliance wrong or have judged another alliance unfairly do not hesitate to let me know. I wish to give an unbiased approach to all alliances.

I did the latest :D You did the one before that.

How about we alternate?