Top 12 Alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I was invited to Evolution of D3ath very early on but was put off by their recruitment letter...

"would you like to join my alliance please we would be better getting strong together.we must start quick before we are killed of by big alliance lets us do it my friends.WE ARE ONY FIVE THE NOW STARTED TO DAY HAVE BEEN LEADER 7 TIMES FOUNDER 5 TIMES IN 5 WORLDS.LOOMJNG FOR GOOD PLAYERS.
OR SISTER ALLIANCE."

But it looks like they may have re-vamped a bit lol

DeletedUser

My brain, it hurts!

Why would you let a "special person" like this be your recruitment man? I guess it would appeal to those who want to be with.... well, special people... Though I don't know how one could stand talking to someone like this even for 10 seconds....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1373

Hey don't judge that was written by a non native English speaker it seems, well at least I hope anyways.

DeletedUser

I was invited to Evolution of D3ath very early on but was put off by their recruitment letter...

"would you like to join my alliance please we would be better getting strong together.we must start quick before we are killed of by big alliance lets us do it my friends.WE ARE ONY FIVE THE NOW STARTED TO DAY HAVE BEEN LEADER 7 TIMES FOUNDER 5 TIMES IN 5 WORLDS.LOOMJNG FOR GOOD PLAYERS.
OR SISTER ALLIANCE."

But it looks like they may have re-vamped a bit lol

My guess is you got that letter from greymon94. He is a very special person :) But should not be a recruiter.

DeletedUser

Hey don't judge that was written by a non native English speaker it seems, well at least I hope anyways.

You see that "en42." in the URL. That means it's the 42nd world for the ENGLISH servers. If you want to recruit people, use someone who speaks the language of the server and don't use the "non-native" excuse.

Even if they weren't native English speakers, browsers come with a spell checker, use it.

DeletedUser22650

ye but the spell checker gives heathen american spellings :Angry: i actually sent an oxford dictionary to google head offices with a note about speaking English but its been to no avail im afraid :(

....im not fussed as all the alliances here are Mra's but im in danger of going off topic completely and having Senor Jack tear me a new one:(

1/ Red Nation - top of the pops, wouldnt even be noticed on a non morale server, hardly leading by example here either with wing alliances set up in their own ocean they hardly deem to have any killer instinct or desire to dominate

2/ Two for Flinching - i think theyre named after some kind of American kids schoolyard game? doesnt really bode well for them if it does, they have a few names from the forum i recognize but nobody from in game, tons of pacts and wings see above

3/ The Langoliers - ppl saying these have a good name so a chance of decent recruits, i have a different pick as to dominance in o45 so i doubt these will go far

4/ chAos - capitol letters go at the front of names not in the middle, say no more

5/ Madness - solid bunch from what i can tell, allways too heavy on cowardly alliance jumpers but once theyve accepted the whole server into their ranks they tend to do ok (by whole server i count only proper players so 30 will easily fit)....allso my pick to win in o45...sorry langoliers, you may aswell disband and join these now to save yourself the stress

6/ EVOLUTION OF D3ATH - i love when Daizan makes a new ally name it gets ripped off for 10 servers after, even if we all got bored and dropped the original

7/ Death wing company - from what ive heard these are pretty new players but your either gonna be good or not on grep, no amount of experience will make a silly player good and these look to have potential, whether it shines through on this ap or their next is a different matter

8/ Soul Destroyers - i know nothing other than "EXTREMELY LIMITED. We take pacts seriously." from their profile, another pact happy mra by the look of things

9/ BrotherHood - a seriously poor, tedious and overused name, i hit one yesterday who switched flag immediately...im flashing back to delphi allready, why do ppl jump instead of launching back? either way these look to be dropping fast, probably poor leaders

10/ Revolt of death - again i know nothing about these apart from the silly name but from their profile "Recruitment is closed No pacts" so maybe these can be my great hope for some decent players on this server, if they actually follow that creed

11/ Tau warriors - again i dont know alot but these look solid and Tau was a well fought for map, i think it was just before grep started opening way to many and spread the player base so thinly, maybe these can shine here

12/ Three for Flinching - a wing academy for one of the higher ranked mra's, too cowardly to have any kind of individuality or style of their own, will likely get stripped of its best players as the mother alliance gets quitters and disappear

DeletedUser

1/ Red Nation - top of the pops, wouldn't even be noticed on a non morale server, hardly leading by example here either with wing alliances set up in their own ocean they hardly deem to have any killer instinct or desire to dominate

2/ Two for Flinching - i think they're named after some kind of American kids schoolyard game? doesnt really bode well for them if it does, they have a few names from the forum i recognize but nobody from in game, tons of pacts and wings see above

12/ Three for Flinching - a wing academy for one of the higher ranked mra's, too cowardly to have any kind of individuality or style of their own, will likely get stripped of its best players as the mother alliance gets quitters and disappear

And the facts you used to get to those conclusions are??
1. You don't know any of the players.
2. You don't know any of the leaders.
3. Having 1 wing alliance in a cap 30 world is OK.
4. Check the ABP rankings and tell this again we are NOT an MRA. It's a proof that both 24F and 34F are in the alliance ABP rankings, Red Nation and Blue Nation are also in the ABP rankings so we are leading by example.

The only 2 alliances that, it and it's wing alliance, are in the top of the ABP list are Two for Flinching and Red Nation so next time you make an assumption just think and get your facts right.

Tons of pacts???? We don't have tons of pacts who told you that? Again get your facts right.

If I were you I wouldn't be doing heroic stuff by just getting a friend and trying to rule the world in a 2 man alliance.

DeletedUser

I'd like to see how this goes in-game... Could get very interesting indeed. T'would be a fun day to see an alliance call another alliance an MRA, then get smashed.

DeletedUser22650

this is top 12 opinions, ie peoples opinions on the top 12, those were mine... and we're hardly trying to rule anything, just dossing around here because we've found anything slower to be nightmarishly slow res wise since 2.0 came in, instead of shooting me you could allways counter my opinions with some of your own

.......or come and get me :D

DeletedUser

Why would I come and get you??? I just want to prove you wrong I don't have anything against you it's just those opinions that I hate :Angry: we are trying our best in 24F and 34F to prove to everyone that we are strong contenders to rule Rhethymnos. We are here to stay and we will stay :pro:

DeletedUser

It seems you're jumping to conclusions Dux... Why do you think that because we have an academy that we hide behind our numbers? Who is intimidated by Numbers? I myself am against the academy, there are too many new players that get recruited, because we'll recruit anybody who leaves a good first impression into our academy, by showing ambition or stats and what not. Thus being like an MRA. Ya ya Ik :eek: Ur a MRA? o.o. Buts it's the good kind of MRA. The kind who doesn't spam invites. I've argued this before. It's Similar to R4GE in Knossos. We can all agree R4GE was a good alliance. (Correct me if i'm wrong here but) R4GE had around 60 members. So I don't understand why you kept saying we are hiding behind numbers. At least i'm not. I would rather not have it. But it's not my choice.
We pacted with Spyder, and that's all we are going to pact with. We can still easily expand east and west.

DeletedUser22650

because the member cap was way higher than 60 there, imo anyone with 3 members or more is an mra here but in all seriousness going higher than the member cap is just crippling potential bp opportunities in the same way any pacts will, i just cant have a high opinion of anyone wanting to sit around in a sea of green, anyone actually playing will get bored quickly and find a good fun aggressive flag to fight or instead

DeletedUser11965

Trololo; looks like dox doesnt know his facts. Ocean of green? Im in an ocean of blood.

@everyone else-dont argue with him, grepolis forums has a reputation system for a reason guys. Dont get yourself in trouble because of one ignorant member.

DeletedUser18825

His skull avatar doesn't have transparency. It would look so much better with transparency.

618-i-am-disappoint.png

Anyway, ocean 55 is way to big to be "surrounded by a sea of green" when you have 50 members. Sister alliances, when it comes to bigger alliance caps, are nooby. But these settings allow for it.

You don't call 50 member alliances in other worlds MRAs, so why call us MRAs?

DeletedUser22650

i refer you to my reply to SupahAmbition a couple of posts up, you're pretty much just repeating his question anyway

DeletedUser

because the member cap was way higher than 60 there, imo anyone with 3 members or more is an mra here

Spyder it's this mindset where you pretty much just jump to conclusions. Or it's an extreme exaggeration of what is thought to be a good alliance.

DeletedUser

its the process of creating a brother/sister/academy alliance which makes it a MRA, regardless of the member cap, if you wanted more members, join a world with a larger member cap

DeletedUser11965

A year from now, itll be Red Nation, Orange Nation, Yellow Nation, Green Nation, Blue Nation, Indigo Nation, Violet Nation, Black Nation, White Nation, Brown Nation, Silver Nation, Pink Nation on the top 12 ranking xDDDD

@dox, man watup, hopefully this world becomes like kappa but doesnt become my downfall cuz of work and stress

DeletedUser

Supah Ambition - R4GE had no branch though remember, us 3 were in it ;)

If I could I'd get rid of our branch.

Dux - you playing as Bersexes or Dux?

Status
Not open for further replies.