Top 12 Alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I was never in R4GE at first I applied to join. But I was rejected because i wasn't "developed" enough. (even tho i had more ABP then 2/3s of R4GE). Then I joined Fate.
Then you guys started attacking us, and then you guys offered us to merge into R4GE, Because we were putting up a nice stand against you guys, but the offer was only for the top 10 members. So I turned down the offer. Then I got bored, because i knew i was going to get my but wooped. And ya.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was never in R4GE at first I applied to join. But I was rejected because i wasn't "developed" enough. (even tho i had more ABP then 2/3s of R4GE). Then I joined Fate.
Then you guys started attacking us, and then you guys offered us to merge into R4GE, Because we were putting up a nice stand against you guys, but the offer was only for the top 10 members. So I turned down the offer. Then I got bored, because i knew i was going to get my but wooped. And ya.

I got in, and as soon as Daizan took over, got kicked out so like 40 mins. I then asked Curly and after seeing I had more bp than 9/10 of the alliance he let me in. Butt whooped everyone around me. Left around ranking #60 attackers.

DeletedUser

8......TAU Warriors......12237......24......510
MRA, already has a brother alliance

Please explain why we are an MRA. Every player in CenTAUrianS and CenTAUrianS II have a passed with each other most commonly TAU. With TAU coming to an end we decided to bring our experience and bonds that have grown to this world.

9 TAU Warriors 14474 25 579
I agree with Kayfon. MRA, they had a TAU 2 in the first few hours of the game.

CenTAUrianS II was created not as an academy but a twin alliance so more people from TAU could join us. We joined with a select member list and when our players from TAU seen we were joining they wanted to hook up with us.

Anyone can check our member list and the history of each player in our alliance and you will see that we are no MRA, don't talk about things you know nothing about.

DeletedUser

What's the point about discussing MRA's ..... it boils down to who is still in it at the end - if a group of ppl that just join and have no idea who each other is, end up doing great......Good for them
I say focus on wars, stats, etc, not who makes up what team

DeletedUser20547

Well Evolution OF D3TH are an alliance formed from the #1 and #2 alliances in Omicron who have a combined BP of over 50 million and an average player score of 650,000. THey have been fighting eachother in Omicron for nearly 2 years and now the world is nearly over have decided to show this world what we are made of :).

Actually a few of us came over from OMI, so technically its not formed entirely of Omi players,,,,Only 8-9 players from Omi # 1 & 2 Alliances.

DeletedUser20921

Please explain why we are an MRA. Every player in CenTAUrianS and CenTAUrianS II have a passed with each other most commonly TAU. With TAU coming to an end we decided to bring our experience and bonds that have grown to this world.

CenTAUrianS II was created not as an academy but a twin alliance so more people from TAU could join us. We joined with a select member list and when our players from TAU seen we were joining they wanted to hook up with us.

Anyone can check our member list and the history of each player in our alliance and you will see that we are no MRA, don't talk about things you know nothing about.

Well you do have a pretty low average, 27 players and only a 1482 average, lowest in the top 12, that speaks for itself

DeletedUser

Well you do have a pretty low average, 27 players and only a 1482 average, lowest in the top 12, that speaks for itself
I'm sorry but this game isn't about points yet. The only thing I see wrong with this alliance is that there BP is not very good. But once again it's still pretty early to pass judgement.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well Red Nation is dead in the water so those of us who said they'd fail were right. Should be a fun next couple of days as the top 12 changes around

DeletedUser18825

Whatever Bawling Tootland (lol). Have your moment...

My RL is more important to me than grepo, so you won't be seeing me here or ingame for about a month or more. This is my last post.

Red Nation wasn't supposed to fall apart, but once one person left, everyone panicked. That is why I tried to recruit loyal members. Looks like I fail again. Whoopdy-doo.

DeletedUser9070

Wow. I knew Red Nation would fall apart. But I gave them a week more before it happened. Guess I overestimated them.

DeletedUser22650

Red Nation wasn't supposed to fall apart, but once one person left, everyone panicked. That is why I tried to recruit loyal members. Looks like I fail again. Whoopdy-doo.

thats the type of person willing to join an alliance with an academy and a pact with the next major alliance and their academy (24f and co) .....theyre flighty, panicky and cowardly, any proper players will go find a good fun aggressive flag just like i said

DeletedUser

What's the point about discussing MRA's ..... it boils down to who is still in it at the end - if a group of ppl that just join and have no idea who each other is, end up doing great......Good for them
I say focus on wars, stats, etc, not who makes up what team

Well said and fully agreed mately.......;) btw, are u playing in this world too ?

DeletedUser

how do i post my own notice
because i think Spartacuzi is a big fat coward, attacking new players with out troops and even before they have been here a week.
he likes to attack players just starting out, he does not even give a player a chance to gain any experince before he attacks

DeletedUser22650

thats the pont of grep though bud, those new players should be thinking about how get him back rather than how bad he is, to do thatt first learn to dodge, move everything out of your town, ie troops and resources, then click on your farm and pop militia for some free defenders, catch him a few times he'll likely get bored and finda new farm...or even better keep dodging till you have enough troops and launch back, kill his attackers and he cant attack you

DeletedUser

how do i post my own notice
because i think Spartacuzi is a big fat coward, attacking new players with out troops and even before they have been here a week.
he likes to attack players just starting out, he does not even give a player a chance to gain any experince before he attacks

With all due respect, there's nothing wrong with attacking new players as soon as BP ends.

DeletedUser30082

While technically valid for all worlds does anyone else find it funny that mrbushhunter is complaining about a problem that's actually relevant to en36?

DeletedUser

These are my opinion, please dont de-rep me if you disagree, its been awhile since the last top 12 overview so i decided to do one :) - only doing the top 6 though, i dont really like talking/typing, so i will keep it really really short

1 Death Wing Company Location: O55 - Will not comment since im in it

2 Two for Flinching Location: O54 - Been around the top of points and ABP since the start, will around the top for a while

3 ChAoS Location: O55 - They have been around since the start, though they are in the same ocean as DWC and have poor ABP, not sure how much longer they will be alive

4 The Langoliers Location: O45 - top alliance in their Ocean with average ABP, will be interesting how these people go.

5 EVOLUTION OF D3TH Location: O44 - Top alliance in their Ocean, pretty good ABP should go alright will be in the top 6 for a few months

6 ESPRIT DE CORPS Location: O55 - Another top alliance in O55, will be interesting what happens, though they have an average ABP, not too sure how long they will be around, with 2 brother/sister/academy alliances i would say not too long

DeletedUser30092

Has anybody noticed the huge decrease in points in DWC?

Status
Not open for further replies.