Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

we are 6 hours into the server is how :p

And sending any pact requests without a conversation prior to it is a sign of MRAism.

Without a conversation beforehand how are terms of agreement meant to be made?

DeletedUser31030

how do you know we havnt? MRA are alliance that mass recruit. We dont mass recruit. We have 2. I would class a MRA as over 6. Now all our players are experianced or veterans excusin a few friends. You invite anyone that asks. Lets have a look at your alliance then shall we?

Pick on someone your own size because at the minute we are bigger then you or will be.

DeletedUser

Look we could argue all day over this.

You say we are an MRA yet we have no Pacts and fewer members

We have a tons of experienced players and even some mods.

I shall find great pleasure in seeing your alliance fall, and I promise it will.

SM out.

DeletedUser31030

I dotn say you ARE a MRA i said you might be or if you are then you shouldnt be. And partly its true. If you have mods which are sensible explain this?

Recruitment - Limited

For recruitment or sexy time contact Corey Goodes

great mods you have? That is plain rude of them to say that there little kids playing this game! Before you say it. No not me haha veru funny.

DeletedUser

Lol it's hard to judge an MRA based on their pacts considering MRA stands for Mass Recruiting Alliance. But most MRA's do go for a lot of pacts so its a sign that an alliance MIGHT be one but does not mean it is lol. I probably just confused every single one of you!!! :p

DeletedUser

No didn't confuse me Athnian.

Callum you started the argument so don't start saying otherwise. Also you did call us an MRA, read back on your posts.

Also that is an obvious joke and is far from the worst thing seen on grepo alliance profiles.

DeletedUser14378

SS is MRA?Wow how can that be possible.well we must prove ourselfs now guys!!!!

DeletedUser

Oss is the only alliance that sent me a message to see if I wanted to join and not sent an invite lol. Thank god there is one at least!!!

DeletedUser

'Recruitment - Limited

For recruitment or sexy time contact Corey Goodes'

It wasn't a mod who wrote that. It was me and it was for a laugh.

DeletedUser4577

I'm thinking of returning but curious which alliance is the best in this world?

DeletedUser

I'm thinking of returning but curious which alliance is the best in this world?

I'm sure everyone would say there own. Check grepostats out and make your own decision. If you sign up using my link you'll be close to the core as possible as I'm bang right in the middle and that link joins people close as.

DeletedUser4577

Alright well I'm in from your link and we will see where it gets me...

DeletedUser

It's the closest to the core right now. Although the link would give me gold, it's not my intention. I have gold. I was going to use my alliance link but realized that would give invites out to people who weren't meant to receive it.

DeletedUser

How on earth are we an MRA? we hardly have 2 pacts and we recruit by messaging and not randomly inviting!!

DeletedUser4577

Usually everyone MRA's the first week and then they do some much needed house cleaning. The word "MRA" is tossed around too much and way too often but its the same issue each and every new world. I wouldn't worry about what anyone says other then to prove them wrong...Actions speak louder then words.

DeletedUser

I message when I invite and it is getting me members in Despicable Bonanza.

It is really too early to identify the top 12, ask me again in a week. Right now #1 is only that way because they are an MRA.